Thread: ?????????

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ?????????

As you are all aware I'm sure, I am new to socionics. Find it very interesting in that it helps me in figuring out where I am coming from in some respects and how and why I react in certain ways to others in my life and in certain situations. Of course I do realize that basic type isn't the reason for everything and is in no way an excuse . . . it's an understanding and a tool.

Anyway, I relate to just about everyone on the forum except a few people . . . Rocky and IcEPiCk. No offense intended in anyway, guys!

Icepick gets stuck on one thing and just won't give it up or consider any other alternatives other than what he wants to happen or what should be. He and I have had a lot of private conversations that just leave me agreeing with everything he says in order to save my sanity.

Then . . . oh how I hate to say this . . . but I totally never understand anything Rocky ever says. I see him as bouncing from wall to wall in perpetual motion. I thought Rocky was my super ego or am I wrong here? I just love those all those threads about trying to figure his type. Bowls me over.

I'm come to terms with what I percieved . . . note the past tense . . . to be MysticSonics constant rage. Really, I understand you now. And then Pedro . . . remind me never to vote for you again! . . . drives me up the wall with the games he constantly plays with me. You just love jerking me around. I know it's all in fun.

Back to IcEPiCK and Rocky . . . help! It's not that I don't like them . . . they just bloody baffle me.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmmmm

I have felt that way about people in personality forums, both this one and similarminds (often people who are extremely negative and offer little to no redeeming value). I find that as I see other sides of them show through now and then, my irritation softens and I begin to respect our differences. That is what personilty typing is all about right? Understanding differences and presenting both strengths and weakness for every type?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then . . . oh how I hate to say this . . . but I totally never understand anything Rocky ever says. I see him as bouncing from wall to wall in perpetual motion. I thought Rocky was my super ego or am I wrong here? I just love those all those threads about trying to figure his type. Bowls me over.

Don't worry about it, that doesn't make me mad. I have to admit that does sound a little bit like me.. hahaa. Now that you swear you're a Delta, can you stop hating me... pleeaaassssee?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Don't worry about it, that doesn't make me mad. I have to admit that does sound a little bit like me.. hahaa. Now that you swear you're a Delta, can you stop hating me... pleeaaassssee?
    I don't hate you! I just don't always understand where you are coming from. You tend to shoot from the hip whereas I take careful aim. Stop obsessing. Just trying to figure you out is all. :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the INFj Lightside. The Darkside gets the dental plan, and we get free medical care and company interstellar vehicles.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default :D

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I find that as I see other sides of them show through now and then, my irritation softens and I begin to respect our differences.
    And you learn who to run away from too !
    Balzac

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    I don't hate you! I just don't always understand where you are coming from. You tend to shoot from the hip whereas I take careful aim. Stop obsessing. Just trying to figure you out is all. :wink:
    Hehee... I know I can make some people crazy. Maybe it's just my irrationality upseting your rationality? Anyways, if I ever don't make sense somewhere, don't be afarid to point it out and tell me. I wouldn't mind trying to make myself clearer. It's actually somehting that I'm trying to do better.

Hey, is this staring to turn into another thread about me?

We need a new topic for discussion.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Creepy-

We need a new topic for discussion.
    If it makes any difference, I like you Rocky, So what was this thread about Oh yeah ???????
    So my question is this, If someone said they'd give you a million dollars to eat all your meals (at least three a day) in a fancy restaurant WITHOUT using your hands or utensils (meaning lap it up like a dog) for one whole month, would you do it. Oh and you're in the middle of the room and you can only explain yourself to the restaurant owner.

Topaz

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    If it makes any difference, I like you Rocky, So what was this thread about

Oh yeah ???????
    So my question is this, If someone said they'd give you a million dollars to eat all your meals (at least three a day) in a fancy restaurant WITHOUT using your hands or utensils (meaning lap it up like a dog) for one whole month, would you do it. Oh and you're in the middle of the room and you can only explain yourself to the restaurant owner.

Topaz
    What an odd spin on the topic of this thread.

No, I probably wouldn't do it.

New question: You go hiking and a large tree falls on your leg. You get trapped and no one is around you for miles. You have a hunting knife in your possesion. Could you find the will power within yourself to cut off your own leg, or just wait and hope somone finds you before you wither away?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't wait to see where this is leading.

I would not eat like that for a lousy million dollars.

And I would not cut off my leg as I'm too vain for that. I would lose a breast or both if it would give me a good chance at surviving breast cancer.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    If it makes any difference, I like you Rocky, So what was this thread about

Oh yeah ???????

Topaz
    What an odd spin on the topic of this thread.

No, I probably wouldn't do it.

New question: You go hiking and a large tree falls on your leg. You get trapped and no one is around you for miles. You have a hunting knife in your possesion. Could you find the will power within yourself to cut off your own leg, or just wait and hope somone finds you before you wither away?
    I would use the knife to remove chips of wood from the tree until my leg is free so i'd have less chances of dying from haemorrhage and walk on two legs when telling my kids about this story. Actually cutting his leg is not that much of an advantage to walk miles.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    Noooooooooooooo, we've lost a Beta!
    I feel bad too.

I would not cut my leg off, because one would not get very far crawling before they A.) Lose so much blood that they pass out and end up in the same situation minus a leg or B.) Bleed to death.

I simply cannot relate to people at all really. I’m very good at pretending though. Most of you confuse the shit out of me, I must confess. I’m sure it’s mutual though.

Rocky I think you are ESFj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    I would not cut my leg off, because one would not get very far crawling before they A.) Lose so much blood that they pass out and end up in the same situation minus a leg or B.) Bleed to death.

I simply cannot relate to people at all really. I’m very good at pretending though. Most of you confuse the shit out of me, I must confess. I’m sure it’s mutual though.

Rocky I think you are ESFj.
    Now why didn't the rest of us think about that . . . bleeding to death. Like . . . duh . . . I'm going to cut my leg off so I can die for sure.

I love your posts, Sycophant. It's fun wondering where your'e going to come from next. If you are pretending you sure do a great job of it. Your avatars are so . . . gosh what do I want to say here . . . they're not scary or disturbing but it's almost like a true picture of you. I see you walking around with a dagger thrust into your heart . . . and by your own hand. I want to say self-destructive but you truly don't come across that way. Way too smart for that.

I do know compliments spin you outta control or rather they seem to freeze you on the spot and strangle you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay. Where was this all going anyway?

Now why didn't the rest of us think about that . . . bleeding to death. Like . . . duh . . . I'm going to cut my leg off so I can die for sure.
    Because the rest of you aren’t INTp. :wink: I notice everything.

I love your posts, Sycophant. It's fun wondering where your'e going to come from next. If you are pretending you sure do a great job of it. Your avatars are so . . . gosh what do I want to say here . . . they're not scary or disturbing but it's almost like a true picture of you. I see you walking around with a dagger thrust into your heart . . . and by your own hand. I want to say self-destructive but you truly don't come across that way. Way too smart for that.

I do know compliments spin you outta control or rather they seem to freeze you on the spot and strangle you.
    Uh-huh. Yeah.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: :D

Quote Originally Posted by Koneko
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I find that as I see other sides of them show through now and then, my irritation softens and I begin to respect our differences.
    And you learn who to run away from too !
    LOL, I don't worry about that very much, for I am an excellent judge of people's motivations and can smell "creepy" from a mile away. I have had a problem in that past of being too lenient with female psychos, though...
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Because the rest of you aren’t INTp. :wink: I notice everything.
    Ahem. *points to himself*

In that case, I think I would try to dig the dirt out from underneath my leg until it was free.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Hey Cone, I was trying to work with the options given to me. I thought of that too.

Fuckin' INTp know it all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    "Someone" else suggested haemorrhage before Sycophant and probably many others thought about it too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boring suggestions.
    I'd teleport a meter away, dimension-transit to any place where they have healing mages, have my leg healed, and then go back to fight this evil Orc chieftain Fallen Log.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    In that case, I think I would try to dig the dirt out from underneath my leg until it was free.
    Thank you Cone. Thats exactly what I would try to do. Or just about a million other things before cutting my leg off. Id at least try to cut up the tree with the knife. Even if it meant screaming for help at passing by planes, grabbing a nearby stick for leverage, I dont know... something. Use my glasses as a magnifying glass to start a fire for smoke signals
    Which of the following "Words of Wisdom' is funniest to you?
    1) Always borrow money from a pessimist. She won't expect it back.
    2)* Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
    3) Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    Boring suggestions.
    I'd teleport a meter away, dimension-transit to any place where they have healing mages, have my leg healed, and then go back to fight this evil Orc chieftain Fallen Log.
    Oh please. that solution is so last month. Besides he forgot to mention that the healing mages were killed when the tree fell because they live in the tree trunk and have very delicate constitutions. I would bribe the Orc then betray him. :wink: It sounds unethical but hey, he's an orc.

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but I only wanted to loot their secret cache of Healing Potions and get that Scroll of Infernal Long-Term Excruciatingly Painful Fiery Unavoidable Death.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah