Thread: Hello again!

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello again!

Well, I dont know where this theme would be. But maybe writing here it's for best.
    Im getting somehow complex about my type for things that I usually like. For example, people see through me like a kind person but very meticulous with abstract ideas. I think that I have a long tendency towards to think about how things works. I like computer games and sport's competitions like soccer. I like Chess, but playing chess make me feel more confused because its make me think a lot. Anyway, Ill enjoy playing Chess, Heroes of Might and Magic and Games like that, strategy and tactical games. When a read a lot of information a get confused too.

That was my instrospective personality. When Im with people, Im another person, more cheerful, i like make people laugh and I get hurt when people critizes me. I left my tendency to get close for fear at get more hurt, I usually timid and rebel at the same time. My girlfriends says that im right now the 'center of the party', maybe because my little circle of friends are very close to me.

I dont have artistic behavor either, but I enjoy music and movie a lot. When I was a teenage, all that i wanted is to be original, different person (not like Sylar of course ), listen differente music around my circle of friends, walking differente even talking in differente ways. But at the same time, I hate conflict. In my life, just one physical fight seriously and a lot of difficult conversations. My psychologist said to me that i have low tolerance to stress.

Finally, People in this page said that i look more like a SEI (and I agree with a lot of SEI's term). But, when a start to get confused with things like Chess games make me think Im not totally SEI and maybe Im just another (rare) thing walking around trying to know more about myself.

As you see, its not the classic "what's my type" subject. Its more than that.

Anyway, im leaving.
    Goodbye everyone!

ps. if you can help me with this troubler mind, I would appreciate. :wink:

Creepy-bg

I was going to suggest SEI even before I got to the part where you said that... Your English is a little hard to understand in some places, did you mean that because you like chess that's a point against SEI? If so, I don't agree with this at all. I love chess and I'm very good at it (although I tend to play a looser more spontanious style than others) I can totally relate to the confusion from thinking too hard at it (go with your P over J superpowers and you'll be able to dominate!) anyways... there's my two cents

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, that is a good advice. Im a very bad player and computer check me very easily.
    Maybe one day we can play together.

Thanks