Thread: Type this woman

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this woman

I used to think she was an Uber-Mom, but she's way different now. (Uber-Mom is the opposite of Slacker Mom btw - Uber Moms have to do everything exactly right for their kids and get them into lots of activities and feed them all perfect foods and dress them in perfect clothing, etc.)

OK so here is what I know of her:

• * Husband is ENFj (quite sure)
      * Has an ENTp friend (pretty sure of her type)
      * Says she yells at her kids a lot but I've never heard her do it. I have heard her be stern with them and get frustrated but not yell. So if she's doing it, it isn't in front of me.
      * Likes to drink and tell raunchy jokes
      * Is generally quite pleasant to be around - we don't have a lot of friction, but we don't spend a great deal of time together either
      * Likes to entertain. When she first moved into our neighborhood, she was doing a lot of fairly formal entertaining, but now she likes the drop-in relaxed kind of entertaining more. At least she does it more often. She likes to do both kinds, though, I think.
      * Is a stay-at-home mom and is kind of like me in that she has no aspirations to return to work. Or aspirations of any kind. She talks about volunteering at her kids' school too. (I've thought about doing that - that's why I say "too".)
      * I don't think my husband (ISTp) likes her much
      * Seems to have an idea of what is proper and not - like if people don't do things properly she seems unhappy. Like social expectations kind of things.
      * Takes a little while to warm up to people. Is quiet until you get to know her well. Which is why I had a different impression of her before. She was on "best behavior" and was very reserved, and I was a bit intimidated by her at that point.
      * Always complains that she has to tidy up before her husband gets home or he'll get upset. Again, when I first met her, her house was always IMMACULATE. Plus it's really decorated beautifully. But, she's gotten comfortable with me and no longer worries about that. Her house isn't dirty or anything - I don't want to give a bad impression of her. But it's more lived-in now.

I think she's another on my list of INFp friends.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds similar to an ESFj.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

"When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KSpin
    Sounds similar to an ESFj.
    same impression. i actually want a little more info. perhaps i am looking at that "uber-mom" statement a bit too much.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I *used* to think she was one, but she was just putting forward a facade. She isn't like that at all, as it turns out. I thought I made that clear - sorry it wasn't.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I( can't say she isn't ESFj for sure. Fe is what I see the most. Hmmm. I'd think I might have mistyped her husband then. He could be ESFj instead of ENFj I suppose. I must think more.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    I( can't say she isn't ESFj for sure. Fe is what I see the most. Hmmm. I'd think I might have mistyped her husband then. He could be ESFj instead of ENFj I suppose. I must think more.
    yeah, generally i thought as well! she sounds a little bit like my sister-in-law who i currently think is some sort of -IP, probably ISFp. her facial expressions change very rapidly when she's pissed. on the other hand i could easily see INFp as well for this person.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could be IEI/EIE. generally unreliable information.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading the description made me think INFp.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you even considered uber mom for her then I think that pretty much rules out IEI.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely a Fe-Ti quadra type. ENFj sounds likeliest.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the more I think about it, the more I think her husband is ENFj.

They don't seem to be duals but I don't think they're in a comparative relationship either. They get along very well and they've been through some really trying times together. Maybe identicals.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTp.

* Says she yells at her kids a lot but I've never heard her do it. I have heard her be stern with them and get frustrated but not yell. So if she's doing it, it isn't in front of me.
    * Likes to drink and tell raunchy jokes
    Typical Se.

* Likes to entertain. When she first moved into our neighborhood, she was doing a lot of fairly formal entertaining, but now she likes the drop-in relaxed kind of entertaining more. At least she does it more often. She likes to do both kinds, though, I think.
    Fe.

* Seems to have an idea of what is proper and not - like if people don't do things properly she seems unhappy. Like social expectations kind of things.
    Fe.

* Takes a little while to warm up to people. Is quiet until you get to know her well. Which is why I had a different impression of her before.
    Emotivist. (Intimidated?)

She was on "best behavior" and was very reserved, and I was a bit intimidated by her at that point.
    Unconfident Fe?

* Always complains that she has to tidy up before her husband gets home or he'll get upset. Again, when I first met her, her house was always IMMACULATE. Plus it's really decorated beautifully. But, she's gotten comfortable with me and no longer worries about that. Her house isn't dirty or anything - I don't want to give a bad impression of her. But it's more lived-in now.
    Superficially points to Si, but can be safely ignored.

As for the Ubermom thing - meh. Points to Ej perhaps. ENFj would be my second guess.

The relationships explain themselves.