Quote Originally Posted by implied
i'm not really sure? right now, my only reasonable answer would be inclined to label music as Si Fe, which is obviously pretty narrow. i just think that there's less of a tendency for gamma to want to create music. if the beatles are actually a band composed of nothing but gamma members, then i consider that it would be difficult to find more examples like this. that is, while i personally know a few ILI musicians, i just find it odd to think of a bunch of gammas as getting together and creating music. or a bunch of gammas getting together and doing anything. maybe i'm completely off base here.
Could be.

@logos - that live version of "don't let me down" is positively great. nice examples at any rate. i'm curious as to how representative they are of "gamma music" though.
It was actually kind of hard to find a live version of the Beatles from their later career (you know, when the Beatles weren't wearing those suits and singing how she them "yeah, yeah, yeah."), because towards the climax of their careers they produced the -overdose that is Yellow Submarine.