Thread: Gamma Music

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    their newest music is very gamma. their "hollywood" song is very Ne polr. etc etc. the songs are very gamma.
    Their newer stuff was more spiritual and, I suppose, stayed political, if you are talking about Hypnotize and Mezmerize (which you are). The albums sort of tied in the real world to something more abstract. I don't see either element as being proprietary to Gamma, but if you are going to relate any of their albums to specific quadras I could see how you might say those two are their most Gamma, in a sense, esp. mezmerize. A lot of their music they leave up to interpretation, and it's easy to see any number of quadra values in a piece of art, so I don't tend to type music based on the values supposedly therein. I can easily see Alpha values in their albums as well as Gamma, but they do tend to have the revolutionary Alpha vibe to their music. That vibe was just a bit toned down on the double album.

Edit: actually I shouldn't say the revolutionary vibe was toned down. It was just crowded out with more elements.

"if you remember correctly" so you aren't doing the typing yourself, may not remember, but you're arguing with me?.. uh.. ok
    That does not mean I didn't do the typing myself. It means that it's been a while since I've watched their interviews and actually bothered thinking about their type. I've revisited their typings and Serj is definitely still closer to LII than anything else. I could see a few typings for Daron. I was only saying I may not remember for Daron's type so, yes, I am arguing with you.

anyway take a look at the album that the "hollywood" song is on. those songs are all almost exlusively gamma. there is also an EIE in that group. the one wearing eye liner.
    I know that album. It's Mezmerize. Not really seeing Daron as EIE, but I don't have a clear typing for him at the moment so whatever.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Contra thx for clarification.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

two of the guys wearing eye liner. the one who i'm talking about is obviously EIE. check it out some time and let me know what you think later on

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I can easily see Alpha values in their albums as well as Gamma, but they do tend to have the revolutionary Alpha vibe to their music. .
    I was completely unaware that alpha had anything revolutionary in their values but ok

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One more thing which i didn't clarify. there were a few albums before hand that i meant to point out that are much less gamma. or i would say arent gamma at all.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

" A lot of their music they leave up to interpretation, and it's easy to see any number of quadra values in a piece of art, so I don't tend to type music based on the values supposedly therein. I can easily see Alpha values in their albums as well as Gamma, but they do tend to have the revolutionary Alpha vibe to their music"
    basically none of this makes any sense, just so you know.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    " A lot of their music they leave up to interpretation, and it's easy to see any number of quadra values in a piece of art, so I don't tend to type music based on the values supposedly therein. I can easily see Alpha values in their albums as well as Gamma, but they do tend to have the revolutionary Alpha vibe to their music"
    basically none of this makes any sense, just so you know.
    It really isn't that hard.

SOAD have said in the past they don't want to explain the meaning of their songs and they would rather have their fans install their own meaning behind them. Unless its extremely explicit i could easily pull a number of quadra values from any given song, even ones they didn't intend. Who is to say Lost in Hollywood (the song you were talking about) has anything to do with Ne polr (not a quadra value but it's the same idea)? I could pull more than just Ne polr from that song and just because I can pull Ne polr doesn't make it Beta-Gamma.

After everything you've thrown into this thread, it's weird you're hung up over one objection.
    Last edited by Contra; 05-20-2015 at 05:07 AM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Linkin Park, Mike Shinoda is an ILI-Te.

Mars Volta, Omar Rodriguez Lopez is an ILI-Ni.

My music, here is a song: https://youtu.be/POkMhKa4uow

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all, here are some more gamma rules.

Because we support the advancement and sustainment of society and gotta contribute to society, we have GOT TO support anti-piracy by singing acoustic versions of songs that are inferior to the real versions (even if our voices are superior we have to make it inferior on purpose just like Candy Crush Saga, it helps us problem solve!!!) and solve the problem of piracy by uploading our inferior versions to encourage people to buy the real versions.

Take that pirates!

Arr me mateys.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TJay View Post
    eyyyyy. i posted this on my fb a few days ago and thought to myself it was kinda gamma and then noticed the couple ppl who liked it were gammas.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    eyyyyy. i posted this on my fb a few days ago and thought to myself it was kinda gamma and then noticed the couple ppl who liked it were gammas.
    Heard the song in the infamous episode 1 of American Horror Story: Hotel, featuring Lady Gaga. It sort of stuck with me and I thought "gamma" as well.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I always thought of this song as the theme of SEE:

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

no

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma SF?

The moon is bright
    Shining in the darkness
    Her red lips smile
    Cus hunting is what she likes

Can you hear the night (4x)

Can you feel the darkness
    Is all around
    Shadows burns at your mind
    Fire in the sky
    Can you hear the night (2x)

Her pale face glows
    As the wind slowly blows
    The air so fresh
    That she can smell blood n flesh

Can you hear the night (4x) Beware, beware (3x)

Is all around
    Fire in the sky
    Can you hear the night

Beware, beware
    She will hide from you
    Beware, beware (2x)
    She will find you

Is all around
    Fire in the sky
    Can you hear the night (2x)

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I love this song

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE music:

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My new fav

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI (?) fuckboy

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kraftwerk - Pocket Calculator (ILI)

Because they're dorks.

It's so weird how I have never heard of most of the music in this thread. Each quadras must look for different kind of information.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Kraftwerk - Pocket Calculator (ILI)

Because they're dorks.

It's so weird how I have never heard of most of the music in this thread. Each quadras must look for different kind of information.

Could also be LII.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Could also be LII.
    I don't know, but an ILI really loved Kraftwerk and those like Kraftwerk. I kinda like them too.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I don't know, but an ILI really loved Kraftwerk and those like Kraftwerk. I kinda like them too.
    So do I.

I'm just thinking for some reason an LII would be more likely to title a song 'pocket calculator'
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESFp 9w1?

Last edited by silke; 02-26-2017 at 07:09 AM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aha, finally I've found the most Gamma song...

"Computer World" - Kraftwerk

Business, Numbers
    Money, People
    Business, Numbers
    Money, People
    Another classic Gamma song:

"Work Bitch" - Britney Spears

You better work bitch [4x]

Now get to work bitch
    (ahhhh)
    Now get to work bitch
    (ahhhh)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI so/sp 4

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LIE sp/so 3.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Same as above, appealing to LIE's DS

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    ESI so/sp 4

If there's a need to differentiate between ESI and SEi just compare this Björk's content. They look very similar but it is entirely different in terms of content.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    If there's a need to differentiate between ESI and SEi just compare this Björk's content. They look very similar but it is entirely different in terms of content.
    How do you tell the difference between SEI and IEI?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    ESI so/sp 4

@silke, This is an amazing video. I never saw Lorde before, but in this video she is displaying almost every trait that I have observed separately in many individual ESI's. Her ESI face, the little-girl voice that sounds both pleading and accusatory, and the lyrics that are so Fi. I am both attracted by her sensuality and alarmed by her instability. I think she has gone too long without a stable influence. Lol. Step back, Adam.
    "I know what you did and I want to scream the truth" - Lorde
    “I saw what you did (and who you really are)...and even though it's crazy, inappropriate and unacceptable....I still accept you entirely.” - wacey, speaking on how ESI's view LIE's.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls (Dance Version) - Gamma?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

this music is infused with Ni, probably more Gamma than Beta, has this 'godspeed you black emperor' feel to it

Syndrome "Absence"

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast