TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I realize I have no alpha friends

where are they?

Edit: I did actually have some but they are no longer my friends.

I think it's weird. I think I react really well to Fe too. Some how I'm not baiting the hook, which is weird because I know I'm putting out Ti vibes. I feel really naked actually when an INFp can see all of my feelings and calls me out on it all the time.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have any problems with INFps. (So long as they keep their music down and don't get too drugged out)

Alphas tend to form in bunches. If it weren't for one bunch I met, and they introduced me to themselves, I'd only know a few alphas myself.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure about bunches. My experience with Alphas is that they will have larger circles comprised of "sects" of 2-4, or maybe more.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey I just remembered that Diamond/blaze said that she hangs out with betas a lot too.

Hm.. I wonder if only alpha NTs have trouble meeting other alphas.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah for some reason i have a lot of beta friends and know a lot of betas. but as an intj you face delta, so perhaps there are more deltas in your life? dunno.

i did mistype a couple of friends who i thought were betas, actually some are alphas. my friends from waaay back (you know, the ones you did bongs with and knew where to find them based on where they liked to have sex!!) are a combination alpha-beta group. but there are a couple of other entp's, an esfj, and an isfp.

i think gilligan said he hangs with an alpha-beta group too.

the only gamma type i hit it off with (usually) is esfp, love them they are a riot. kinda the socialites of gamma the way esfj's are the socialites of alpha.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hang out with mostly Alpha-Beta types.
    asd

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can confirm the "bunches".

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, it's a lot better than waking up one day and realizing you have no friends, period.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, it's a lot better than waking up one day and realizing you have no friends, period.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    i'll be your friend,.

Thinking more about it--having zero friends can be shitty. Especially if you aren't good at attracting attention to yourself and making them. I entered third grade after moving to a new town and I didn't have any friends or siblings in the same school. It got to be so bad that after 3 or 4 months I plainly asked someone if I could be their friend. I was crying--bawling to be specific. I experienced the same situation later when my family moved again and I entered a new school. This was my first year of high school. I had a computer by this time and ways of keeping up with my hometown friends so I suffered little loneliness. But, eventually, after 5 months of school I gathered up the courage to find a new group of friends. The only condition of this new friendship was conformity. I did as I must. I kept my taciturn nature so I would never have to say I believed in the same things as these new friends. They were very abnormal(in a stupid way) people and I kept them secret from my conservative parents. But it didn't matter much-- my family moved again at the end of the school year.

I don't have much advice for you. You might find making friends difficult because of your intense nature(I assume that your nature is intense).
    asd

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    i'll be your friend,.

Thinking more about it--having zero friends can be shitty. Especially if you aren't good at attracting attention to yourself and making them. I entered third grade after moving to a new town and I didn't have any friends or siblings in the same school. It got to be so bad that after 3 or 4 months I plainly asked someone if I could be their friend. I was crying--bawling to be specific. I experienced the same situation later when my family moved again and I entered a new school. This was my first year of high school. I had a computer by this time and ways of keeping up with my hometown friends so I suffered little loneliness. But, eventually, after 5 months of school I gathered up the courage to find a new group of friends. The only condition of this new friendship was conformity. I did as I must. I kept my taciturn nature so I would never have to say I believed in the same things as these new friends. They were very abnormal(in a stupid way) people and I kept them secret from my conservative parents. But it didn't matter much-- my family moved again at the end of the school year.

I don't have much advice for you. You might find making friends difficult because of your intense nature(I assume that your nature is intense).
    asd

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't referring to myself. It was a theoretical example. It was actually supposed to be a joke, it probably came off too serious sounding.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't referring to myself. It was a theoretical example. It was actually supposed to be a joke, it probably came off too serious sounding.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm i have not seen these bunches. However I tend to notice ENTps quite easily in more formal environments. Though I don't think they have much choice who they associate with at work.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm i have not seen these bunches. However I tend to notice ENTps quite easily in more formal environments. Though I don't think they have much choice who they associate with at work.