Daniel Hennney
*"I love acting because it's scary. It's very frightening to put yourself out there and have people watch you and judge you. I think that's the reason I am sort of addicted to it, like working out, or coffee or alcohol. If I didn't have it, I think I would probably have withdrawal symptoms."
*"I just got a new house and I'm kind of obsessed with it, spending as much time as I can in my house, decorating, getting things the way I like it."
*He loves to sip on wine and spend time by himself. He said he enjoys being alone: "It's very important time for me, as almost everyday I'm working."
* "I might have the opportunity to help animals more with my position here, and I see a lot of stray animals," said Henney, who as a child wanted to be a veterinarian.
*After completing his latest movie, Henney said he will take some time off: "Just enjoy things, and my house, go shopping. It will be fun and I can't imagine not having anything to do for two weeks!"
*"When I was growing up in the States, I would read interviews of people that I admire, like actors Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt. And they would say it's difficult because they are perceived in a certain way because of their looks, and it's difficult for people to accept them in serious roles, in any roles different than their personality. And I didn't actually believe that until I started to act seriously."
*"I'm constantly learning and I know I have a lot of room to improve. But even just from this year, I have made some achievements being more comfortable in front of the camera as well as with myself."
*Henney was well known locally for his basketball prowess during his years at Carson City-Crystal (CC-C) High School. The school's Winterfest king helped lead the Eagles to a 13-8 record during his senior season of 1997-1998. Henney scored as many as 28 points and had as many as 14 rebounds in a single game.
Coach Jim Warren called his 6-foot-1 point guard "a leader who excels in many facets of the game -- defense, passing, rebounding and scoring."
*Despite all the attention globally, Henney's parents say he is just a laid-back man who studied business communications and theater at Alma and Albion colleges, which he attended on basketball scholarships. Henney later transferred to the University of Illinois where he received an academic scholarship.
*Henney admits he is a health fanatic and runs about eight miles a day, lifts weights and eats a no-fat, low-carbohydrate diet to stay in shape. Voted "best dressed" by his fellow Carson City-Crystal high school classmates, Henney's fashionable career could be spotted at a young age.
"It was ridiculous," Phillip [his dad] said. "He'd get up at 7 o'clock in the morning and dress up in these crazy costumes. He loves it."