Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HEY! Video ;)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you like to share you insights with the rest of the class?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clover
    I'm not beta because I can see through ENFj's and can't stand them most of the time.
    Whatever...

Even though one of my best friends is supposivly ENFj...I still can stand her at times. I feel like I'm....more mature?
    EIEs by nature would seem more mature than SEEs, IEIs, or really any irrational in general: EJ temperment makes them more stable, a little rigid, Fe dominance basically means that if they WANT to seem mature, they probably are capable of it...it's looking like your friend's maturity problems aren't type related.

Oh, and FTR, all EIEs are bitchy and tend to piss people off pretty quickly when they want to. One of my best friends, an Fe-EIE guy, is REALLY bitchy, and in an almost girly way, even; it's just how they are, IME.

I am not INFp. I'm just not. It just doesn't make sense.

THe only reason Peter is saying that, is beacause back when we were really close (OVER A YEAR AGO) I was very depressed and reclusive.
    I'm not going to dismiss this completely because the same thing causes me to question my type as well sometimes.

Now that I have a "normal" life, doing things, going out, working, etc. I am MUCH more socially comfortable, I talk to anyone who seems open to talking to me. This mainly started in work, but I found it carry's over in most other public places. I no longer feel uncomfortable at parties, or out in public anywhere. I'm just, less intimidated by people.
    I don't know many IEIs who would say that they're intimidated by people. IEIs have Fe creative, which is going to make them about as comfortable dealing with people as any type in the socion. Being an introvert and not have does NOT make a person a complete recluse and wuss, and of the 4 INxx types, IEIs are probably the least likely to project this kind of image.

I'm considering ExFp, and sooooooort of ISFp but....I'm just not timid I'm sorry.
    You may not be shy, but you are timid You speak softly! You stumble over your words! You don't even look into the camera most of the time you're on! For fuck's sake, embrace it: it's hot!

I may seem N-based, but that is just be beign sensory and guessing, and sometimes getting it right.
    ...Huh?

It makes sense that I am S based because of how freaked out I get about doing new things. And how I have to just think, "I'm in the moment, I'm doing this now. I can't mess up. I'll be fine. Just do it."
    If anything, this makes you DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY NOT an EP type. New experiences is the name of the game for EPs (think Enneagram 7).

Speaking of which, what Enneagram fits you best? That could be some clue to your type.

My VI assessment:

For starters, you remind me of a million IEIs I know: the eyes (this is really an Ni-ego thing IME) always have a smilar piercing, looking-through-you quality (most intuitives have a similar quality, but the Ne types seem to look past you more than through...hard to explain, completely subjective; you're perfectly welcome to throw this one out the window unless others have noticed the same thing), especially noticeable with blue eyes. The speech patterns remind me of IEIs I know, and there's plenty of intentional inflection and tone in there: gotta be Fe. Again, the expressions set off all the signals from my HUGE bank of IEIs: they are definitely the easiest type for me to recognize, and everything matches right up. Overall, reminds me of an IEI I used to date, ESPECIALLY the inflections and a few of the "looks."

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peter:

I just don't feel like its time for making a solid "decision" yet.

XoX:

Britney Spears?

George:

You may not be shy, but you are timid You speak softly! You stumble over your words! You don't even look into the camera most of the time you're on! For fuck's sake, embrace it: it's hot!
    I can't think of what to say easily enough when staring at a web cam. And I don't always stumble over my words. The web cam is almost a bad idea, unless I can figure out how to make myself believe its a person...lol.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Describe what you think you most need from your dual, clover.
    What do you think your dual seeking function is?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XoX:

Britney Spears?
    Hey, if you want to be ESFp you should learn to relate to ESFps! Ok forget about Britney. I needed to link all those vids there anyways so that I could easily listen them through while doing things. I've never actually listened through to most of those lyrics before. I think Britney is kinda sweet. Or was.

I can't think of what to say easily enough when staring at a web cam. And I don't always stumble over my words. The web cam is almost a bad idea, unless I can figure out how to make myself believe its a person...lol.
    Heh. But really, talking to computers is good practice for interacting with your new duals

However...I'm kind of unsure about your type still. You come of different in text. You almost sound like a negativist. Do you feel yourself a positivist?

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm, i was getting the impression that she was looking at the picture that the webcam was showing on her computer...you know, like looking at a mirror that's off to the side of you while someone is videotaping you..or snapping a photo of you. If looking at yourself, you're obviously not looking at the camera.

clover, am i wrong?
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-bg

INTj

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My boyfriend is such a negativist that I'm forced to be a positivist.

But I don't know otherwise. I always try to see the good sides of things I suppose. I also always see the real side of things, which can often make me bitter/angry. And I'll rant about it, then stop myself and remind myself there is something good that comes out of it...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My boyfriend is such a negativist that I'm forced to be a positivist.

But I don't know otherwise. I always try to see the good sides of things I suppose. I also always see the real side of things, which can often make me bitter/angry. And I'll rant about it, then stop myself and remind myself there is something good that comes out of it...
    I though positivism vs. negativism was about constructing vs. deconstructing, for example, to accomplish something positivists will construct things (For example, the cold war arms race, both sides tried to win by constructing) while negativists will try to deconstruct things (For example ILI-s tare down established ways with their criticism and so on).

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    (For example ILI-s tare down established ways with their criticism and so on).

That's what my boyfriend does, but only when he is depressed. I'm pretty sure he is ENTp anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ann
    hmmm, i was getting the impression that she was looking at the picture that the webcam was showing on her computer...you know, like looking at a mirror that's off to the side of you while someone is videotaping you..or snapping a photo of you. If looking at yourself, you're obviously not looking at the camera.

clover, am i wrong?

No you are right, my eyes darting around is me looking at myself, and then realizing I'm doing it and thinking "I should look at the camera" But once I look at the camera, I'm like, "ahhhh ummm what was i saying?"

Quote Originally Posted by bionic
    INTj

sweet
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    (For example ILI-s tare down established ways with their criticism and so on).

That's what my boyfriend does, but only when he is depressed. I'm pretty sure he is ENTp anyway.
    I though you were talking about reinin dichotomies. Sorry, my bad.

EDIT: regarding your type, I don't have a stance other then that your attitude reminds me of bionic.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise

clover, am i wrong?
    Why would you want to look at the camera?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by anndelise

clover, am i wrong?
    Why would you want to look at the camera?
    *I* don't have anything to do with cameras.

I wrote what I wrote because Gilly had brought up the "You may not be shy, but you are timid
    You speak softly! You stumble over your words! You don't even look into the camera most of the time you're on! For fuck's sake, embrace it: it's hot! "

I was merely pointing out that when people look at themselves on the computer as the camera is taping them, they often stumble or get confused....much like the echo one hears when calling in a radio show and still having your stereo sound on. It's an echo, and it's confusing to most people and causes them to stumble over their words, alter their voices, alter their movements (in terms of cameras), etc. And that this is likely why clover seemed to be stumbling over her words and didn't look at the camera most of the time she was on. NOT because she's timid as Gilly suggested.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12