Thread: Ron Paul

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by silke; 10-04-2015 at 02:14 AM. Reason: updated links
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, I was just about to post a thread on his type. I think he is a , and probably EIE.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He reminds me a lot of Bill O'Reilly with his mannerisms, FWIW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Creepy-bg

Bill O'Reilly's a fucktard (is this guy a fucktard too?)

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Bill O'Reilly's a fucktard (is this guy a fucktard too?)

Noooooooooooo!

He is a conservative, anti-federal reserve, anti-NWO, an anti-Iraq war, just to name a few.

look him up!!!
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think EIE is likely. Maybe ILE. Anyhow, I like that fox news thinks they have won the battle with the letter writer who says they haven't covered minor candididates. Showing Ron Paul once on television doesn't mean they have been doing their duty dilligently. Of course even considering fox news as valid journalism/reporting is a leap. They are more about money than politics, and employ massive logical fallacies to any of their debates. what good is a debate anyway? You get a tiny tiny snippet of the politican's platform and most people view them the same way they view a film star on television. I am not a politican, but I think the public should pay more attention to the facts of their government's plans(and the consequences) rather than their debate rhetoric and exaggerated ideaology. Of course, you can't get really upset and shout too much about facts. And really, what good is a fact? From what I've witnessed in political debates, they are really only useful if they are conveyed as statistics and used like a debate grenade.
    asd

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ILI-Te sp/so, most certainly a "negativist" type

He constantly keeps track of the developments in society and compares them with his own planned script. ILI prefers to exercises foresight. .... Some ILIs also posses great precision of thought and ability to precisely to state what they mean. With words he strings out a complete picture. (link)
    nice video example of the above taken from an INTp profile

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te-ILI E6 sp/so... he's a good exemple of how syn-flow approaches controversial topics.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I once read he was typed ILI. But I'm doubting between ILI and ILE.

I usually find both types interesting to listen too, so that makes it difficult. He talks a bit like an extravert though, and VI's somewhat as an ILE in his youth photographs.