Thread: jas05

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default jas05

Video Identification and other discussion if necessary.

I didn't have the tools to compress the video at the moment, but with little patience it can be seen.

And I meant INFj and INTj when I said INFg and INTg
    Intuition

Creepy-bg

INFg or INTg sounds good to me

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I'm getting all too hopeful here, but I saw an INFp. Or at least there's this witty friendly guy who I've typed as INFp and you have the same face mimics.
    If I leave that unverified INFp out of the discussion, I still think you look INFp for the same reasons why I typed him that.

*you have that calm friendly look that usually describes NFs.
    *You look more introverted than extroverted, but it might not show socionics introversion.
    *Your eyes are very expressive. Looks like Fe>Fi
    *I get an INFp vibe. (as good a reason as any)

PS! My sister studies English and was amazed that your English is so good. The pronunciation is excellent.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a vibe too, similar to what I get to INFps, but something in the body structure/movements isnt right. I will have to investigate further

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me of this girl.

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=OYS8GLS&mp=1

INTj-INFp.

I may have said you were an INTp in the alpha VI thread. But I'm not seeing it here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem like an INTJ to me
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj Ne subtype imo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great! It seems to go down to either INTj-Ne or INFp.

I think it might be possible that NT intuitive subtypes resemble NFs a bit.

INTj-INFp.

I may have said you were an INTp in the alpha VI thread. But I'm not seeing it here.
    Yeah, someone suggested that. Maybe it was you. I'm reading smilexian socionics now but when I've finished that I may go on to this crosstype theory or whatever it is called.

PS! My sister studies English and was amazed that your English is so good. The pronunciation is excellent.
    Thanks!
    Intuition

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI is too unreliable and the video too formal and short for even remotely reliable diagnosis, IMHO.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jas05
    Great! It seems to go down to either INTj-Ne or INFp.

I think it might be possible that NT intuitive subtypes resemble NFs a bit.

INTj-INFp.

Yeah, someone suggested that. Maybe it was you. I'm reading smilexian socionics now but when I've finished that I may go on to this crosstype theory or whatever it is called.

Thanks!
    DO NOT start learning any sort of cross type theory, tcaus or anyone elses, until you know your type for sure, and you undersatnd regular socionics well. Otherwise it will be a complete waste of time.

Once you understand socionics yourself, determining the difference between INFp and INTj will be no trouble at all.

Who do you think is your dual -- an Se orientated ESTp? Or an Fe orientated ESFj? Which one seems more generally compatible? My dual would not have as a leading function, as it would be unlikely I would tolerate such.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Once you understand socionics yourself, determining the difference between INFp and INTj will be no trouble at all.

Who do you think is your dual -- an Se orientated ESTp? Or an Fe orientated ESFj? Which one seems more generally compatible? My dual would not have as a leading function, as it would be unlikely I would tolerate such.
    If I have understood the functions correctly, I like much more than . I think I can see a clear > preference in myself also.

That is, however, the case only if I actually do understand socionics. I don't want to discard INFp (or some other type) as a possibility because there is a chance that I have mistyped myself, which eventually leads to a corrupted understanding of socionics and functions. A question about what function someone prefers is IMO not a good question for typing since it requires correct understanding about socionics. If the one to be typed does have correct understanding about socionics, they'd be able to type themselves by themselves. So I'm keeping my eyes open for different opinions and observations, as I always try to, because that's the way one is able to learn most.
    Intuition

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSoul
    VI is too unreliable and the video too formal and short for even remotely reliable diagnosis, IMHO.
    Do you mean that video identification is always unreliable or was your comment about only this video? If the former, what do you consider a reliable typing method?

I think videos are the closest to real interaction we can get in the internet. I'll post something more in video when I have the time and energy for that.
    Intuition

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you mean that video identification is always unreliable or was your comment about only this video? If the former, what do you consider a reliable typing method?

I think videos are the closest to real interaction we can get in the internet. I'll post something more in video when I have the time and energy for that.
    On a short video anyone can look like any type if they want to, but mainly just that my VI skills are not very good.
    I do not think there is a reliable typing method.
    Just more or less educated guesses.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj, IMO.

It's funny, now I'm thinking in your voice every time I read one of your posts.

It makes me think twice about posting a video of myself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    INTj, IMO.

It's funny, now I'm thinking in your voice every time I read one of your posts.

It makes me think twice about posting a video of myself.

I find meeting people first time IRL funny because I have made an image about them in my mind and the image usually is quite different from what they really look and sound like.

I'm waiting for FDG to post something like, "You look like a pathetic nerd who should learn to act like normal people."
    Intuition

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This video reminds me a lil of pedro's.
    Hmm.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, for sure.

If I may:

Notice that when ScarlettLux was unsure about what to do (as I think most would be in this medium), she took the video as an opportunity to perform (Fe), whereas jas05 just went with a rather neutral response (Ti).

(Herzy's, on the other hand, was completely planned. I could easily buy an Fe Hidden agenda.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So who is Herzy, and who is Pedro? ScarlettLux's video I was able to find.
    Intuition

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So who is Herzy, and who is Pedro? ScarlettLux's video I was able to find.
    pedro the lion's video.http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...=197026#197026
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just walked a little outside to get some things from my car. It was such a nice summer night that I thought how wonderful it would be to be a 13-year-old again.

I keep wondering if I'm INFp anyhow. Maybe I just fake since I'm intelligent and society appreciates more.

I have lately noticed a dislike for in me and something suggesting . But one thing I cannot see**—a suggestive function.

I think I can see a clear > preference in myself also.
    So I'm taking my words back here.
    Intuition