Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: jas05

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In front of the computer
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default jas05

    Video Identification and other discussion if necessary.

    I didn't have the tools to compress the video at the moment, but with little patience it can be seen.



    And I meant INFj and INTj when I said INFg and INTg
    Intuition

  2. #2
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    INFg or INTg sounds good to me

  3. #3
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe I'm getting all too hopeful here, but I saw an INFp. Or at least there's this witty friendly guy who I've typed as INFp and you have the same face mimics.
    If I leave that unverified INFp out of the discussion, I still think you look INFp for the same reasons why I typed him that.

    *you have that calm friendly look that usually describes NFs.
    *You look more introverted than extroverted, but it might not show socionics introversion.
    *Your eyes are very expressive. Looks like Fe>Fi
    *I get an INFp vibe. (as good a reason as any)

    PS! My sister studies English and was amazed that your English is so good. The pronunciation is excellent.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got a vibe too, similar to what I get to INFps, but something in the body structure/movements isnt right. I will have to investigate further

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You remind me of this girl.

    http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=OYS8GLS&mp=1


    INTj-INFp.

    I may have said you were an INTp in the alpha VI thread. But I'm not seeing it here.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,834
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You seem like an INTJ to me
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

  7. #7
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INTj Ne subtype imo.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In front of the computer
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great! It seems to go down to either INTj-Ne or INFp.

    *you have that calm friendly look that usually describes NFs.
    I think it might be possible that NT intuitive subtypes resemble NFs a bit.

    INTj-INFp.

    I may have said you were an INTp in the alpha VI thread. But I'm not seeing it here.
    Yeah, someone suggested that. Maybe it was you. I'm reading smilexian socionics now but when I've finished that I may go on to this crosstype theory or whatever it is called.

    PS! My sister studies English and was amazed that your English is so good. The pronunciation is excellent.
    Thanks!
    Intuition

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    992
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    VI is too unreliable and the video too formal and short for even remotely reliable diagnosis, IMHO.

  10. #10
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jas05
    Great! It seems to go down to either INTj-Ne or INFp.

    *you have that calm friendly look that usually describes NFs.
    I think it might be possible that NT intuitive subtypes resemble NFs a bit.

    INTj-INFp.

    I may have said you were an INTp in the alpha VI thread. But I'm not seeing it here.
    Yeah, someone suggested that. Maybe it was you. I'm reading smilexian socionics now but when I've finished that I may go on to this crosstype theory or whatever it is called.

    PS! My sister studies English and was amazed that your English is so good. The pronunciation is excellent.
    Thanks!
    DO NOT start learning any sort of cross type theory, tcaus or anyone elses, until you know your type for sure, and you undersatnd regular socionics well. Otherwise it will be a complete waste of time.

    Once you understand socionics yourself, determining the difference between INFp and INTj will be no trouble at all.



    Who do you think is your dual -- an Se orientated ESTp? Or an Fe orientated ESFj? Which one seems more generally compatible? My dual would not have as a leading function, as it would be unlikely I would tolerate such.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In front of the computer
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Once you understand socionics yourself, determining the difference between INFp and INTj will be no trouble at all.



    Who do you think is your dual -- an Se orientated ESTp? Or an Fe orientated ESFj? Which one seems more generally compatible? My dual would not have as a leading function, as it would be unlikely I would tolerate such.
    If I have understood the functions correctly, I like much more than . I think I can see a clear > preference in myself also.

    That is, however, the case only if I actually do understand socionics. I don't want to discard INFp (or some other type) as a possibility because there is a chance that I have mistyped myself, which eventually leads to a corrupted understanding of socionics and functions. A question about what function someone prefers is IMO not a good question for typing since it requires correct understanding about socionics. If the one to be typed does have correct understanding about socionics, they'd be able to type themselves by themselves. So I'm keeping my eyes open for different opinions and observations, as I always try to, because that's the way one is able to learn most.
    Intuition

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In front of the computer
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSoul
    VI is too unreliable and the video too formal and short for even remotely reliable diagnosis, IMHO.
    Do you mean that video identification is always unreliable or was your comment about only this video? If the former, what do you consider a reliable typing method?

    I think videos are the closest to real interaction we can get in the internet. I'll post something more in video when I have the time and energy for that.
    Intuition

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    992
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jas05
    Do you mean that video identification is always unreliable or was your comment about only this video? If the former, what do you consider a reliable typing method?

    I think videos are the closest to real interaction we can get in the internet. I'll post something more in video when I have the time and energy for that.
    On a short video anyone can look like any type if they want to, but mainly just that my VI skills are not very good.
    I do not think there is a reliable typing method.
    Just more or less educated guesses.

  14. #14
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,626
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INTj, IMO.

    It's funny, now I'm thinking in your voice every time I read one of your posts.

    It makes me think twice about posting a video of myself.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In front of the computer
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    INTj, IMO.

    It's funny, now I'm thinking in your voice every time I read one of your posts.

    It makes me think twice about posting a video of myself.


    I find meeting people first time IRL funny because I have made an image about them in my mind and the image usually is quite different from what they really look and sound like.

    I'm waiting for FDG to post something like, "You look like a pathetic nerd who should learn to act like normal people."
    Intuition

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This video reminds me a lil of pedro's.
    Hmm.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  17. #17
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,626
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, for sure.

    If I may:

    Notice that when ScarlettLux was unsure about what to do (as I think most would be in this medium), she took the video as an opportunity to perform (Fe), whereas jas05 just went with a rather neutral response (Ti).

    (Herzy's, on the other hand, was completely planned. I could easily buy an Fe Hidden agenda.)

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In front of the computer
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So who is Herzy, and who is Pedro? ScarlettLux's video I was able to find.
    Intuition

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jas05
    So who is Herzy, and who is Pedro? ScarlettLux's video I was able to find.
    pedro the lion's video.http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...=197026#197026
    INTp
    sx/sp

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In front of the computer
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just walked a little outside to get some things from my car. It was such a nice summer night that I thought how wonderful it would be to be a 13-year-old again.

    I keep wondering if I'm INFp anyhow. Maybe I just fake since I'm intelligent and society appreciates more.

    I have lately noticed a dislike for in me and something suggesting . But one thing I cannot see**—a suggestive function.

    Quote Originally Posted by jas05
    I think I can see a clear > preference in myself also.
    So I'm taking my words back here.
    Intuition

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •