6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Implied, interpreting these results according to the two charts down here - it looks like your primary modes are --- meaning that you are an ENFp or ESFp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Implied, interpreting these results according to the two charts down here - it looks like your primary modes are --- meaning that you are an ENFp or ESFp.
    So what your saying is, Implied is an ENFP.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBottom
    So what your saying is, Implied is an ENFP.
    As crazy as that might sound - yes ... after analyzing 100s of test results I finally unlocked the secret to interpreting my typology test fully with a reliable pattern, and that is what I got from it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    http://socionics.wsphere.com/cgi-bin/beta3testresults.cgi?3145632860931.html

what a mess. i'm less sure of my type than i was before!
    http://socion.info/cgi-bin/beta3test...632860932.html

Alright, This is Implied's FIRST test before she knew much about socionics ... here primary modes are ---, which corresponds directly to INTj and INFj ...

My guess is that on the second results, she was able to mind manipulate the results to sound more ENFp because of personal issues in her life.

I think it had to do with her ISTj boyfriend who may have turned out to be ISFj. She was wishing to be ENFp, and that biased the second results.

The first results clearly show that she is INTj ...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should seriously take the test again

and just plow through it, don't think too much

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

implied the ENTp? Sweet.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    implied, you have always sounded like a female version of discojoe to me. It's really an impression you give me. If this helps at all.
    she gives off alpha waves

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-

you think Noam Chomsky is an Intuitive.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ms k

that was me

seriously though

sometimes i get INTj and sometimes ISFp.. just a tiny bit though. i wonder what your type is!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I do occaisionally call women whores, but it's at the ones who deserve it, and only in certain company that knows I'm only joking. Basically, I joke about whatever I think is funny. I think people train themselves to only enjoy certain types of humor in order to "fit in." But I think that just a tad of perspective and a dash of objectivity will reveal that you can laugh at just about anything as long as long as you're in a healthy mental state at the time.

The seduction thread was hilarious. I explained why I created it and it's really not a big deal. I had no real plan of seducing anyone, and it was made in a kind of ADD moment.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, if I were a professor, I would not try to censure the language of my students. Not at all. I am a firm believer in free speech. If someone told me not to swear I would seriously plot their death.

Creepy-

sfsd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Also, if I were a professor, I would not try to censure the language of my students. Not at all. I am a firm believer in free speech. If someone told me not to swear I would seriously plot their death.
    Don't swear!
    Your time draws near.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

implied is INTj. It is obvious to me know.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-heathiep

girl don't be an e-wreck

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

implied, I'm just messing with you. Calm down.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    k i am trying not to piss anyone off because the entps on this forum have been nice to me. they're good at whatever it is they love to do, which is cool.

i'll give you a real life example.

i get too irritable with entp men and i don't like the idea of being called an entp just because of some of the things i have noticed about them. i don't particularly like how entp men act towards women or what they say about women (like the calling women whores thing.) at this point i have dealt with enough entps irl to just realize that this is what they'll do if you bring up anything having to do with love/relationships/human things. so i just avoid that topic with them. (like that whole seduction thread??? holy hell what a ticking timebomb.)
    Alright, I was never exposed to the very ugly side of ENTps that often so erhh sorry if my earlier statement ticked you off.

Your professor is like my uncle. He's against swearing and even forbids his wife and daughter from wearing sleeveless tops. Thing is he wasn't like that in his 20s and 30s. I don't know what got into him but he changed a lot over the years.

http://static.flickr.com/29/61126875_296cca2426.jpg get ready for the most entp entp you will EVER see.
    Such a sad-looking face. His picture has helped me to finally type someone in real life.
    Wow. I guess I don't know that many male entp's. Come to think of it, they can be pretty sexist; I wonder where that comes from. As a female entp this issue of male entp's being mysogynistic (sp?) is sort of hard for me to understand, although it seems to be clearly identified!

What do we spose the origin of the gender differences between male/female entp's is?
    Entp
    ILE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can be of help here. I have gone through so much bullshit with girls in my life that I am an expert. Before I explain myself, let me say that I have several female friends whom I respect greatly, and whose friendships are important to me. Also, I am not saying that guys do not come off this way to women, but I don't see it.

The kind of people I hate are backstabbers. People who smile and look pretty, then go on to jam a shiv into your back when you turn around. Most of the girls I have known in my life come off as backstabbers. At work there's constant drama. She said this or that. It's disgusting. People are unhappy with their own lives, and they're weak and can't handle the feeling of being "not as good" as everyone else, so they attempt to drag others down to their level. I detest weak cowards who give in to their feelings and try to hurt others, and a lot of teenage girls exemplify this trait. When I see some scantily clad bimbo at the movies, clinging to her boyfriend's arm and thinking she's entitled to be loud because she's with her tough boyfriend, I despise her. When I see a group of girls at the pizzeria, gossiping about the latest boys in their life, I despise them, for they lack personality and strength, and they are reduced to being a face in a pack. When I see a girl at work crying because one of her "friends" called her a slut behind her back, I laugh, because she is an idiot.

I am afraid that these experiences have engendered in me a sort of barrier against most women. When I approach one day to day, I feel as though I will suddenly have to jump out of the way of a steeming mound of horse shit.

Again, let me restate that I have several women friends. They are my friends exactly because they don't conform to "normal" female behavior. They are headstrong, intolerant of my bullshit, and most of all, intelligent. These traits I appreciate, and these friendships I cherish.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teenage girls are cruel to each other. There's a good book about this called Odd Girl Out: The Hidden Cult of Aggression in Girls. Don't assume it's no big deal and girls are idiots if they're hurt by this. I remember how things were in high school, even though it's been a long long time, and there were times that were hurtful and awful because of this need of girls to have constant drama and conflict. There are things that still hurt now when I think of them, and it's been almost 20 years since I graduated. And, while I wasn't in the popular crowd, I was fairly popular. I wasn't even among the girls who were seriously picked on, and it still hurt.

Here's some info from Amazon on that book http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

///

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I've said before that women and girls are bitches no doubt. Having said that, "Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman's got to hold on to." (Delores Claiborne)

Discojoe, it sounds like it is the indirect, cunning way that women can be bitches that gets to you. The relational mind games. The manipulation and conning. The hypocrisy of passive-aggression.

By contrast, men are trained to be directly blatantly aggressive with each other and to protect women. I bet it sucks when the person you are protecting does a 180 on you.

Am I getting what you are saying at all?
    Entp
    ILE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that's it. It is essentially backstabbing. It is indecent, cowardly, pathetic, horribly unattractive, and borderline evil. I absolutely do not tolerate the way these girls go about their relationships.

With guys it is not quite as bad. While I am against violence as a means, at least it is usually more upfront and direct. True, a lot of guys will pick on others when they're with a gang of their friends, and some guys will pick a fight without the other knowing that he's concealing a knife or gun. These things are dispicable, and just as bad as the female equivalent. But with guys there's less subterfuge most of the time.

Creepy-guest

Yeah, that's it. It is essentially backstabbing. It is indecent, cowardly, pathetic, horribly unattractive, and borderline evil. I absolutely do not tolerate the way these girls go about their relationships.

With guys it is not quite as bad. While I am against violence as a means, at least it is usually more upfront and direct. True, a lot of guys will pick on others when they're with a gang of their friends, and some guys will pick a fight without the other knowing that he's concealing a knife or gun. These things are dispicable, and just as bad as the female equivalent. But with guys there's less subterfuge most of the time.
    have you been attracted to the same types of girls consistently, or has it changed over the years?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what, though? I know plenty of conning, manipulating men, too.

Disco, perhaps what you want and need in your life are open, direct and straightforward people of both genders and especially female. I'd focus more on what you want than what you don't want. You already know what you don't want, so be glad you've learned that, and let go of the resentments about it. NOW go find someone you DO want! :-)

And I also know many men who use tactics with their s/o's to try to "keep them in line." As a matter of fact, all men seem to do this at least a little. They're socialized that way; to be large and in charge. When I hear women complain about how they are victimized by their men, I try to help them to see that they don't have to allow tactics to control them and their decision-making.

It's gender politics. Takes awhile to get the hang of.
    Entp
    ILE