Thread: ISFp feeling like having nothing worthwhile to say

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFp feeling like having nothing worthwhile to say

I was talking to my ISFp mother earlier, and she made a comment about having problems approaching people because she does not feel that she has anything worthwhile to say to them.

Do you think that would be a result of or ? I am curious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think its an introvert thing.
    thing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds more like a self-esteem issue than anything else; of course, seeing as how I've never seen an EXSp with such an issue, it would seem to me that there's SOME sort of correlation to one' functional ordering in comparison to such a trait.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's obvious that there's a correlation between type and everything (Ok, there's no correlation between type and the light/sound frequencies ratio. Actually they may have a common denominator though, we never know with these laws of nature), since type is a parameter of personnality. What we don't know though is the degree to which it interferes with said personnality.

As for the original question, i don't think one function alone would be responsible of a "behavior" that implies such things as approaching people, talking to them, having the feeling that something is interesting regardless of who the interlocutor is (Though i highly suspect the lack of it to be related in some way to their hidden agenda, having the feeling that everything is relative, but still, it affects other functions for it to have an actual result in her life and that one i cannot pine down), having a rough draft of what a person could be interested in by observing them a little (Suggestive function maybe?). While i didn't analyse every possible parameter, it should put you on a good trail to further your own analysis.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

;lkjlkj
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    does apply to hierarchies in social structures? (i.e. don't be too casual with your boss because your boss is higher up on "the chain" than you are etc.) if so, i would definitely say . isfps are so against that sort of thing it seems (which is something i love about them) that it might cause some social anxiety if one wasn't so sure where he/she stood.
    It would be more (i.e. their PoLR) but it's a good approach with high relevance.