Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Socionics Beta types Examples

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A great song associating women with the Moon. She moves in mysterious ways.

Johnny take a walk
    With your sister the moon
    Let her pale light in
    To fill up your room
    You've been living underground
    Eating from a can
    You've been running away
    From what you don't understand
    Love

She's the wave
    She turns the tide
    She sees the man inside the child, yeah

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FANXY CHILD View Post
    I'm like:
    calculatingtype.jpg

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Chris Hedges - likely Ni-IEI 1w2

I like Hedges. So independent. You never know what his position will be. And he breathes fire. Reminds me of Hitchens that way. They are both one man armies.

There is a stereotype that Fe is nice. Or at least not arrogant and aggressively dismissive. Hedges is. lol. He cracks heads. You can just hear the irritation in his voice. In fact, most people I know who know him think he is a miserable fuck.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin Temple.

Getting hit and tasting your own blood is a beta thing. lol

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Lee has tons of Fe. The exaggeration. The theatrics. The intensity. He was an actor after all. People think he has weak feeling. No. When he kills this guy you can feel the Earth shake.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    calculatingtype.jpg
    "Yay, I'm a SLI!!! "

*friends identify me as ESE/SEE when shown Filatova portraits, I find my twins who are EIEs*

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hah yeah, strap in, its a wild ride

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hah yeah, strap in, its a wild ride

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default EIE-Ni

Last edited by Olimpia; 08-14-2017 at 11:42 AM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The party gets too big when Betas show up. That is a sign it needs to be shut down. I know some delta and alpha times who try to keep their parties secret from betas.

Beastie Boys are Beta. Chaotic and high volume. I remember a DJ at a radio station said the only time they get complaints about noise is when they play Sabotage. They used it in Star Trek too as noise. Good idea. Bad movie. lol.

You're scheming on a thing that's a mirage
    I'm trying to tell you now it's sabotage

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE master race
    So, you've finally gone from hating Beta to properly recognizing us as your masters. Thank you.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    So, you've finally gone from hating Beta to properly recognizing us as your masters. Thank you.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default SLE

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sports are a great metaphor for life. The inches we need are all around us. One second late and you miss it. One second early and you miss it. The margin for error is so small. We claw and fight for every inch.

They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the fucking difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!

Tony D'Amato: I don't know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the fucking difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default LSI

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Seems like some kind of Beta NF. I'm going to guess IEI-Fe e3 since Tupac (and sx/sp).

Theo E.J. Wilson - A black man undercover in the alt-right

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ali Wong - LSI-Se sx/sp

Joe Dombrowski - EIE(-Fe?) 7w6 sx/sp

Richard Cooper (Entrepreneurs in Cars) - LSI-Se 3w4 so/sx

Last edited by silke; 08-23-2017 at 11:41 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when you're an SLE and you think you're good at Fe

Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nate Diaz - SLE (6?)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Bonny Rebecca - INFP

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lots of LSI's have this laugh
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Dmitriy Anisimov [с 1:36] - ESTP

Nikita Medvedev [0:19] - ESTP

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'm pretty sure she is IEI-Fe. She is channeling my cousin. My cousin also dated a cop for a couple of years. I think we can "leak" into becoming our duals a bit if we don't have anyone to take over those parts of us for us.
    I am EIE-Ni and I strongly relate to her worldview, instincts and style of delivery. She is definitely a Beta but not LSI, who would not use this kind of moral indignation.

Time after time, I seem to notice a natural lack of sympathy amongst Beta Quadra to "social justice" movements, and further to equality as a concept in general. This is a broad subject which deserves its own thread - I may oblige if I can gather my thoughts on the matter.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

John Smith (Rufus Sewell) from The Man in the High Castle. Very good LSI example imo for those that seen the show.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI guy? he's got what was shows as Ni eyes in the Ni thread

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's probably been posted before, but still...Jeffree Star, EIE.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Bonny Rebecca - INFP
    Nope.

18 minutes of enthusiastic, nonstop talking, and hand movements. Listen to what she is talking about, it will give you more information. She barely took a moment to breath between thoughts and if she did I missed it. This is not in alignment with my understanding of ip temperament and doesn't even match up to the way you type others on this forum IEI.

I think IEI is your catch all type of girls you either find attractive, annoying or just not good enough to be your saintly dual. This girl is very high energy, on the go type. Even if you use DCNH she does not fit IEI. I know you don't use that though.

She is very in tune with her body and calls it intuition but it is sensing. Listen to everything she says after 5:35. She has a constant awareness of what is going on in her body. She has said all she thinks about is food. So is this what Ni is to you?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SEER
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

She is very in tune with her body and calls it intuition but it is sensing. Listen to everything she says after 5:35. She has a constant awareness of what is going on in her body. She has said all she thinks about is food. So is this what Ni is to you?
    OMG

She's saying almost verbatim what this ultra Si guy I know says all the time.

"Listen to your body. Your body will tell you what it needs."

She even says she literally cannot not listen to her body. All those tricks to make yourself forgot you're hungry doesn't work for her. Reminds me of me when I try not to think Fi thoughts.

Here's another thing. She says she learns from her bodily experience. She remembers. She's very aware of and it cements in her mind and she takes that experience forward to inform her later decisions. This is a key sign that whatever is going on here is Ego function work. I can't see it as anything other than Si.

The experiences she has and the feelings she's identified coming from her body are also very nuanced.

Edit: I can't imagine her eating advice being helpful at all for an IEI. Listen to your body? Yeah that's gonna fly. I see more often IEIs doing is gathering a core fundamental knowledge of how they want to be dieting and how it affects them. And then from there picking out foods to eat. Usually the same few things all the time lol. She's very elaborate with her food. Chocolate dipped biscuits? I've never heard such a thing before!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uniden View Post
    OMG

She's saying almost verbatim what this ultra Si guy I know says all the time.

"Listen to your body. Your body will tell you what it needs."

She even says she literally cannot not listen to her body. All those tricks to make yourself forgot you're hungry doesn't work for her. Reminds me of me when I try not to think Fi thoughts.

Here's another thing. She says she learns from her bodily experience. She remembers. She's very aware of and it cements in her mind and she takes that experience forward to inform her later decisions. This is a key sign that whatever is going on here is Ego function work. I can't see it as anything other than Si.

The experiences she has and the feelings she's identified coming from her body are also very nuanced.

Edit: I can't imagine her eating advice being helpful at all for an IEI. Listen to your body? Yeah that's gonna fly. I see more often IEIs doing is gathering a core fundamental knowledge of how they want to be dieting and how it affects them. And then from there picking out foods to eat. Usually the same few things all the time lol. She's very elaborate with her food. Chocolate dipped biscuits? I've never heard such a thing before!
    LOL

Yeah all very good points here.

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    He's probably been posted before, but still...Jeffree Star, EIE.

My reaction to this video, time after time, is "Just move on and do something else. We know you are sorry, but cut out the virtue signalling."

I am cynical about EIE for this reason alone - what confirms it for me is Jeffrey's unawareness of how to engage his audience, and connect with them on a personal level. Look at the ratio of "I" and "me" to "we" and "you". Fe ego types and EIEs in particular are generally very conscious of building intimacy with whoever they are around. Jeffrey also reflects on the past a great deal and shows a clear inability to relate cause and effect, both are typical of types who have Ni in their Id block. He drifts away from the main themes of his video and repeats content regularly.

I strongly suspect he is an Irrational Ethical type from this style of delivery - most likely an IEE, the Quasi-Identical of an EIE.

Put it this way. If that guy is an EIE, I sure as hell am not one.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think IEI is your catch all type of girls you either find attractive, annoying or just not good enough to be your saintly dual.
    I place a lot of attractive girls in other types too. I find as attractive most of girls, really.
    Annoying? no. To see IEI girls in video is not annoying for me. Annoying would be try to deal seriously with your type (I tried and it have taken long time to restore).
    "saintly duals" (*sigh*) I saw egocentric EII (think EII, but most typed her other) which is cute and weird in similar degree (if it would be irl, I'd could loose my head and make mistakes). not always I had a pleasure to deal with other EII woman, no romance, she's much older. I also saw not good behavior from EII-man on the forum. So if even to take my own experience, I don't think my duals as saint, while if to add "famouses" (for ex, Dugin is just a hithlerist) the picture is even worse. But they are "sainter" than others, as generally they have what I value the most.

> She has said all she thinks about is food. So is this what Ni is to you?

Yes, it's base Ni which just said that likes food a lot. I may relate this to nontypes factors or the lesser sincerity or self-understanding. In nonverbal behavior you have the most complete and correct representation of the personality related to a type, - it's far more meaningful, than what people say in one of clips.
    Also she intrigues me personally more than SEI do. I use IR theory.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    My reaction to this video, time after time, is "Just move on and do something else. We know you are sorry, but cut out the virtue signalling."

I am cynical about EIE for this reason alone - what confirms it for me is Jeffrey's unawareness of how to engage his audience, and connect with them on a personal level. Look at the ratio of "I" and "me" to "we" and "you". Fe ego types and EIEs in particular are generally very conscious of building intimacy with whoever they are around. Jeffrey also reflects on the past a great deal and shows a clear inability to relate cause and effect, both are typical of types who have Ni in their Id block. He drifts away from the main themes of his video and repeats content regularly.

I strongly suspect he is an Irrational Ethical type from this style of delivery - most likely an IEE, the Quasi-Identical of an EIE.

Put it this way. If that guy is an EIE, I sure as hell am not one.
    Oh I don't see myself as similar to him either, but he is Fe leading imo. If not EIE, then ESE. EIE's can be very dissimilar.

No way these two people are both Fi creatives, totally different style of speaking and focus, not to mention body language:

Another EP example:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I place a lot of attractive girls in other types too. I find as attractive most of girls, really.
    Annoying? no. To see IEI girls in video is not annoying for me. Annoying would be try to deal seriously with your type (I tried and it have taken long time to restore).
    "saintly duals" (*sigh*) I saw egocentric EII (think EII, but most typed her other) which is cute and weird in similar degree (if it would be irl, I'd could loose my head and make mistakes). not always I had a pleasure to deal with other EII woman, no romance, she's much older. I also saw not good behavior from EII-man on the forum. So if even to take my own experience, I don't think my duals as saint, while if to add "famouses" (for ex, Dugin is just a hithlerist) the picture is even worse. But they are "sainter" than others, as generally they have what I value the most.

Yes, it's base Ni which just said that likes food a lot. I may relate this to nontypes factors or the lesser sincerity or self-understanding. In nonverbal behavior you have the most complete and correct representation of the personality related to a type, - it's far more meaningful, than what people say in one of clips.
    I was just teasing you about your saintly duals.

I think she is ESE. I watched 5 of her videos last night since I was trying to see what you thought might make her IEI. You really should start listening to what they say, not just watching how they move. Then I checked your IEI list and even those girls in body language, or whatever you use to type, were nothing like this girl. At least some of those girls were more what I would consider ip temperament by their movements and speech. This girl is so in tune with her body that it is amazing. She has always listened to it even as a little kid. She is a a good example of enneagram 7 too I believe.

This is one of the reasons I cannot do your test and the other is most are in Russian. There is no way to know if you typed them correctly and I don't want to spend 7 hours on it to just confirm that you didn't. I will wait for version 2.0 of your test where you add some more English videos.

Edit: I guess IEE is also an option with an extreme case of Si seeking. You really should listen to what she is saying. I find her interesting too but not intriguing.
    Last edited by Aylen; 09-12-2017 at 09:45 PM.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE (?)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Oh I don't see myself as similar to him either, but he is Fe leading imo. If not EIE, then ESE. EIE's can be very dissimilar.

No way these two people are both Fi creatives, totally different style of speaking and focus, not to mention body language:

He looks high maintenance, I don't think a SLI would stand to put up with that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think she is ESE. I watched 5 of her videos last night since I was trying to see what you thought might make her IEI. You really should start listening to what they say, not just watching how they move. Then I checked your IEI list and even those girls in body language, or whatever you use to type, were nothing like this girl.
    You may look my ESE and IEI in bloggers list (IR test theme, as the main bloggers list theme was not updated still) and think to which of type group are closer your impressions from her nonverbal behavior. That's how I do, by mostly using impressions from facial expressions. And this is the main way to understand me.

> This is one of the reasons I cannot do your test and the other is most are in Russian.

You may do, as you need only nonverbal expressions according to conditions of the test. People of any culture will give you same IR effects by their facial expressions.

> There is no way to know if you typed them correctly

The way is to sort them like in recommendations. If you'll get good match of IR theory to your type (IEI) this will prove the examples are good.
    I got partly not bad matches. Even good ones, but in that case the man knew the types of groups. He was very skeptical, have processed all examples (and typed them to other types by two ways (at 1st he made by "own way", then I insisted he did like I said), he's computer admin with good IQ, - and he've gotten excellent IR fit with ILE to where I typed him previously. If you'll follow my recommendations you may get good results too, and then you'll change your opinion about how I type people. ~7 hours in sum this will take, with ~4 min per clip with good seen face and other recommendations

>I don't want to spend 7 hours on it to just confirm that you didn't.

or did it's indefinitely still. and there is no better objective way to check it

> I will wait for version 2.0 of your test where you add some more English videos.

the language changes nothing in my test, - it would only distract from the main source of info as nonverbal. the possible better future version should to use not bloggers, but normal video-interviews. to make it will take several tens years, or will never be made by me.

> I find her interesting too but not intriguing.

people of same type should not intrigue
    you should to have sympathy to her and to find ordinary, understandable as person

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope.

18 minutes of enthusiastic, nonstop talking, and hand movements. Listen to what she is talking about, it will give you more information. She barely took a moment to breath between thoughts and if she did I missed it. This is not in alignment with my understanding of ip temperament and doesn't even match up to the way you type others on this forum IEI.

I think IEI is your catch all type of girls you either find attractive, annoying or just not good enough to be your saintly dual. This girl is very high energy, on the go type. Even if you use DCNH she does not fit IEI. I know you don't use that though.

Good analysis. She strongly emphasizes positivity, mental, as well as physical, well-being, and being happy with where you are right now - not very IEI! I also think she is ESE.

I'm just quoting this for posterity in case anyone recommends taking you seriously.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Third Eye Glam - INFP

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I'm just quoting this for posterity in case anyone recommends taking you seriously.
    I really appreciate your try to add more sense and correctness in your messages by adding my quotations.
    I'm sure such your messages will be taken more seriously as having more useful.
    Keep doing this, dude. The best would be if you'll create a topic with my quotations. But I understand, I want too much of your efforts.

Only one wish. Add, please, a link to my original messages near quotations. So people could to see the context, as they need a full chance to understand my text a little more adequate than you.

Taking into account your special mental abbilities, I think a comment is needed for try to overcome them.
    "Yes, it's base Ni" - was said that it's a human with base Ni type.
    "which just said that likes food a lot" - yep, a human just said something. What does not mean it's such indeed, has a real high degree, is more common than average for N types, etc. Just words in some of places, which proof almost nothing and mean a few compared to general impressions from nonverbal behavior.
    "I may relate this to nontypes factors or the lesser sincerity or self-understanding." - There are different factors besides types which affect on a behavior. I understand that to take this sentence seriously is too much for you.
    "In nonverbal behavior you have the most complete and correct representation of the personality related to a type, - it's far more meaningful, than what people say in one of clips." -
    Yep, general behavior (nonverbal here) is far more meaningful than one or several phrases in one of clips which may be not true, not full true, to have not enough data for sure typing, to be incorrectly interpretated and such to mislead (like it happend with you, for example). And yep, I trust more to method of intuitive impressions from nonverbal behavior than to "speculative interpretation of doubtful words which people have said somewhere" - when I get mismatch between methods, I with more chance will stay on nonverbal side and may reduce the confidence in the type's version. I never hided what is my main method, but seems it has become an opening for you recently.
    "Also she intrigues me personally more than SEI do. I use IR theory." - Yes. I'm taking into account IR theory with myself as it's part of classical theory. I understand that for you such baseless nonsense as Reinin's dichotomies or Gulenko's subtypes may to be infinetly more important than classical theory. I'm sure you even type without taking into account nonverbal behavior, despite it was described as meaningful from the beginning and hence it's classical method (unlike Reinin's bs and much of other newer baseless fantasies you should to take seriously, like other "serious" persons on this forum). I even did an cross-match typing experiment on socioforum in 2015 which have given an objective proof that nonverbal info can be used not worse, than ankets - as I got up to 20% of average typing match by this, what is close to results of SRT-99 with 17% typing match in irl interview and experiments of socioforum with ankets. You may easily find that my theme in experiments section of socioforum, but I'm sure you as "serious" dude even did not read my results and how they were taken.

P.S. As a bonus to show how serious this bush may to be: "I haven't thought about your type in a while, but my impression was EII. I'm not 100% sure though, SEI is plausible too." EII and SEI seems like rather close types in his perception. The Force of Reinin's dichotomies may be felt in his words.
    Also serious bush prefers to type with his serious assurance by only a short lame questionnaire.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-13-2017 at 03:12 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really appreciate your try to add more sense and correctness in your messages by adding my quotations.
    I'm sure such your messages will be taken more seriously as having more useful.
    Keep doing this, dude. The best would be if you'll create a topic with my quotations. But I understand, I want too much of your efforts.

Only one wish. Add, please, a link to my original messages near quotations. So people could to see the context, as they need a full chance to understand my text a little more adequate than you.

Taking into account your special mental abbilities, I think a comment is needed for try to overcome them.
    "Yes, it's base Ni" - was said that it's a human with base Ni type.
    "which just said that likes food a lot" - yep, a human just said something. What does not mean it's such indeed, has a real high degree, is more common than average for N types, etc. Just words in some of places, which proof almost nothing and mean a few compared to general impressions from nonverbal behavior.
    "I may relate this to nontypes factors or the lesser sincerity or self-understanding." - There are different factors besides types which affect on a behavior. I understand that to take this sentence seriously is too much for you.
    "In nonverbal behavior you have the most complete and correct representation of the personality related to a type, - it's far more meaningful, than what people say in one of clips." -
    Yep, general behavior (nonverbal here) is far more meaningful than one or several phrases in one of clips which may be not true, not full true, to have not enough data for sure typing, to be incorrectly interpretated and such to mislead (like it happend with you, for example). And yep, I trust more to method of intuitive impressions from nonverbal behavior than to "speculative interpretation of doubtful words which people have said somewhere" - when I get mismatch between methods, I with more chance will stay on nonverbal side and may reduce the confidence in the type's version. I never hided what is my main method, but seems it has become an opening for you recently.
    "Also she intrigues me personally more than SEI do. I use IR theory." - Yes. I'm taking into account IR theory with myself as it's part of classical theory. I understand that for you such baseless nonsense as Reinin's dichotomies or Gulenko's subtypes may to be infinetly more important than classical theory. I'm sure you even type without taking into account nonverbal behavior, despite it was described as meaningful from the beginning and hence it's classical method (unlike Reinin's bs and much of other newer baseless fantasies you should to take seriously, like other "serious" persons on this forum). I even did an cross-match typing experiment on socioforum in 2015 which have given an objective proof that nonverbal info can be used not worse, than ankets - as I got up to 20% of average typing match by this, what is close to results of SRT-99 with 17% typing match in irl interview and experiments of socioforum with ankets. You may easily find that my theme in experiments section of socioforum, but I'm sure you as "serious" dude even did not read my results and how they were taken.

P.S. As a bonus to show how serious this bush may to be: "I haven't thought about your type in a while, but my impression was EII. I'm not 100% sure though, SEI is plausible too." EII and SEI seems like rather close types in his perception. The Force of Reinin's dichotomies may be felt in his words.
    Also serious bush prefers to type with his serious assurance by only a short lame questionnaire.
    It never cease to amaze me how accurate the below quote really is:

PS Sol has put me in the ignore list (or that's what he said will do) so I'd appreciate it if someone could quote this post so he can see it as I don't like talking about someone behind his back (the poor little @Sol feels threatened by his supervisor as it seems)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe > EIE-Ni
    Nothing Ej About her, very Ip-ish in her demeanor. She is either IEI-D or IEI-C in DCNH. What is your opinion @Aylen ? I think she married her Dual an SLE-Ti. Can post more pics of them as a couple if needed. Relate to her a lot somehow.. dunno. Out of the three possible enneagram types (4, 6, 9) I would also say she is 4w3, a very success oriented woman.