TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    idk still

all except Obama. despite supporting several wars and terrotists like ISIL he was awarded by Nobel Prize for Peace. so he can't be Se valuing, just ENFP
    Yeah but he's half white so he only had 50% chance of being se valuing and the dice was rolled and he became si valuing

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Yeah but he's half white

So he's good guy at day and Se valued at night! We've solved it.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

EIE

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anxiety War (IEI-Ni)

someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Gevorg Mirzayan - INFP

Anxiety War - not INFP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Robbie Williams - ENFJ

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

General Deborah Green - one crazyass contra-chain LSI e1.

ACMTC (Aggressive Christianity Missions Training Corps) sounded like a Beta rational cult.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Deborah Green - mb LSI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

bill o reilley EIE

chris pratt SLE 7w6 with 9 fix.
    Last edited by maniac; 09-21-2016 at 05:55 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

EIE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

^Maybe LIE. Annoying

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

^Maybe LIE. Annoying
    YOU are correcting my typing?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    YOU are correcting my typing?
    YES, why?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

YES, why?
    DON'T ever. Thank you

Because you have no clue as to what you're talking about.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

DON'T ever. Thank you

Because you have no clue as to what you're talking about.
    Im supervising you haha thats why you are mad girl

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

livloveshermakeup - ENFP
    danisnotonfire - mb INFP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

livloveshermakeup - ENFP
    danisnotonfire - mb INFP
    She's not ENFp. ENFp don't care about that level of makeup; they listen more and are far less anxiety prone and high stung

Im supervising you haha thats why you are mad girl
    That isn't how supervision works. You're just stating your opinion without watching the video. EIE talk fast, are prone to anxiety, they are just fast fast fast without a good sense of Si, peace and relaxed. At least ENFp know they are outgoing but like Si and calm environments.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

livloveshermakeup - ENFP
    Thats not my semi dual. =D

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

She's not ENFp. ENFp don't care about that level of makeup; they listen more and are far less anxiety prone and high stung

That isn't how supervision works. You're just stating your opinion without watching the video. EIE talk fast, are prone to anxiety, they are just fast fast fast without a good sense of Si, peace and relaxed. At least ENFp know they are outgoing but like Si and calm environments.
    Why would I state my opinion without watching it? You make 0 sense Maritsa.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bill o reilley EIE

chris pratt SLE 7w6 with 9 fix.
    Ok, I concede he could be SLE. His jokes use a lot of Ti over Fi, but is less flexible in a sense compared to other sensors so Ti subtype. As someone put it Pratt is "sort of Fi-polr goofy". Most SLE seem lighter and more goofy then SEE. I think much of what you are seeing here is E7, and those get confused/mixed in with Ne, so its hard to say for Pratt.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFp don't care about that level of makeup
    Sometimes people work and develop skills in weak functions regions. In valued regions this happens more often. Also there is nothing hard in what she does. You may meet more funny cases like EIE masseurs, ESFP in physics, ENFP as programmers, SLI actors, ... While to assume that ENFJ care about makeup (Si region) singificantly more than ENFP is baseless. Other your arguments were too inappropriate.

they are just fast fast fast
    ENFP being P type should talk generally faster than EIE, as being more chaotic should tell more words. J types also do more preliminary thinking to express the idea, so may talk slower to have more time for this.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

livloveshermakeup - ENFP
    When she started talking about how many grams of product are in the make-up containers I was like...yeah Te valuer.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Sometimes people work and develop skills in weak functions regions. In valued regions this happens more often. Also there is nothing hard in what she does. You may meet more funny cases like EIE masseurs, ESFP in physics, ENFP as programmers, SLI actors, ... While to assume that ENFJ care about makeup (Si region) singificantly more than ENFP is baseless. Other your arguments were too inappropriate.

ENFP being P type should talk generally faster than EIE, as being more chaotic should tell more words. J types also do more preliminary thinking to express the idea, so may talk slower to have more time for this.
    Shes not my semi dual shes horrible.

Found a video where shes not talking about makeup: alittle better but still she is very odd. She is not talking in this video so maybe thats why is better lol

Last edited by maniac; 09-22-2016 at 06:24 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@applejacks @Eliza Thomason @Sol

EIE or IEE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHR7jtFn-lw

Quote Originally Posted by beskova EIE

Woman Hamlet often presents as a thin figure with noble face and elevated, refined look. Her posture has a tint of royalty - her back is straight, she holds her head proudly. At the same time she is light and elegant and can remain the same until very old age. It seems that this goddess cannot be but slightly haughty and arrogant, and possibly somewhere in the depths of her soul she is. She smiles with a winning smile and treats others so genuinely that this is perceived as the favor shown to you by a high persona. Who could resist this?

Female Hamlet dresses with refinement and taste. If her work requires formal attire, then that will be the focus of her style. It great pleasure she picks out elegant business suits, then proceeds to select suitable neckties, cell phones of the same color, and other "business" accessories.

She seems self-sufficient and irresistible with her striking skill to be in excellent, elevated mood around people. She will never just suddenly start laughing as if crazy at an inappropriate moment if she is intelligent and has been brought up well. The manifestation of her feelings is always under control. Her emotions are so beautiful that next to her one cannot resist but fall into good mood. She involuntarily leads after herself if only for man becomes entrapped in the field of her charms. But if she is not in a good mood - grief be to all!
    Quote Originally Posted by beskova IEE
    A girl of this type usually does not possess well developed physical forms. Most frequently she is thin and slender, poorly coordinated, with the strange, angular movements. She continues to remain youthful into old age.

Her face is elongated, with large eyes and plump lips. Outwardly HUXLEY woman appears to be calm and benevolent, polite and affable. In contact, she is merry, light and unconstrained. In her soul, she is sympathetic, always ready to support and to comfort a person who has fallen by spirit, or at least smile at whoever needs it. Being sensitive and thoughtful, she responds to problems of others. She tries to be useful to others, moreover not only those who are close to her, but often her help extends to completely random people.

She dresses vividly and lively, trying to appear original and unusual, so that it is immediately possible to notice her among other women. Her dresses are not so much pompous, as they are whimsical, consisting of the strange combinations of bright colors and brave forms. She rarely dresses traditionally and properly as the majorities of women, consciously selecting more weird type of clothing. She loves to devise for herself extravagant costumes, in order to slightly unsettle the public and to simultaneously give herself pleasure. Frequently her clothing appears amusing, ridiculous, strange or even inappropriate to the situation. She as if attempts to cheer up those surrounding her by her look, to show that one ought not relate to appearance so seriously, nor to life in general.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EIE or IEE?
    Your perception of delta is negative as it's opposite quadra for you.
    In my impressions from livloveshermakeup there is no "haughty and arrogant", but is benevolent and affable.

If you are interested in opinion of other delta - there is summerprincess. Types of applejacks and Eliza Thomason are doubtful, at least without normal typing data.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I also get a negative impression of her, guess I'm beta now.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see IEE for this girl at all.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    your avatar

melting
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Daniel Radcliffe - IEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Good to say better variant. And also do you have or not personal sympathy to her.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to say better variant. And also do you have or not personal sympathy to her.
    I went through her video playlist looking for videos about her personal life. I wanted to hear about her, her values, her perspective on things deeper than makeup. I didn't find any, so I watched a few clips to see if she would provide insight. She comes across as somewhat of a valley girl with comments such as, "I'm so excited like I feel confetti will pop out!" I can't tell if it's an act for her channel or if she's just that excited about her makeup consistently. Either way, I find it difficult to connect and thus sympathize outside the context of makeup. It usually takes conversation about something deeper, core level- heart. Soul.

I wouldnt choose not to sympathize with her from what I've seen. I just see don't much personal insight into her life from the content she has. And I find that somewhat uninspiring. I'd be much more interested in her take on makeup as it pertains to our reflection of our inner selves to display to others, or something more relation based. Even if I did go to her channel for makeup advice, it's too... high pitched? And not my style of makeup or dress, even though much of it is cute.
    @Maritsa
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, her flute video reminds me of Anchorman, hahaha!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Actually her flute video is growing on me. I think she's IEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

WHEN will you learn to tell the difference between more subdued and less animate IEE and EII and Beta NF? You are doing horrible typing mistakes
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

maritsa you should be a comedian

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I found another EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOX-vc9klIY

I went through her video playlist looking for videos about her personal life. I wanted to hear about her, her values, her perspective on things deeper than makeup. I didn't find any, so I watched a few clips to see if she would provide insight. She comes across as somewhat of a valley girl with comments such as, "I'm so excited like I feel confetti will pop out!" I can't tell if it's an act for her channel or if she's just that excited about her makeup consistently. Either way, I find it difficult to connect and thus sympathize outside the context of makeup. It usually takes conversation about something deeper, core level- heart. Soul.
    She loves makeup and color. Her Ej temperament as opposed to Ne is steadiness in her interest, care in organization around her of her makeup, where I think Ne has to be out there and doing new things.

I wouldnt choose not to sympathize with her from what I've seen. I just see don't much personal insight into her life from the content she has. And I find that somewhat uninspiring. I'd be much more interested in her take on makeup as it pertains to our reflection of our inner selves to display to others, or something more relation based. Even if I did go to her channel for makeup advice, it's too... high pitched? And not my style of makeup or dress, even though much of it is cute.
    @Maritsa
    Yeah I don't see much use of Fi

Makeup for me is cover up a breakout and look fresh and natural. And, my makeup bag has like 5 items, literally, a foundation, a blush, a lip liner and gloss a small eyeshadow palette, mascara (rarely as I have ridiculous lashes) to look normal at work. Well, you've seen me. I've seen IEE get into makeup but it's kind of from the natural and holistic approach "organic mascara" etc and I've seen IEE in Sephora (as I went to stalk for EIE and IEI lol) and they purchased sunblock, and cover up just nothing to the extent of a "haul" like shopping and a career makeup enthusiasm
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-25-2016 at 04:28 AM.
    -

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I rarely wear makeup and carry it comparatively infrequently. I find that as a Humanist, putting a mask on increases the distance between me and humans by several microns, which is totally unacceptable. I tend only to wear them while taking part in anonymous acts of goodwill and derring-do during the nighttime, and while engaging in other nocturnal transactions.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Maritsa you're the one finding all these makeup people so that means you're watching make up videos all day long = you like makeup = you're not EII?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I wouldnt choose not to sympathize with her from what I've seen.
    Thanks. Seems not the worst IR, at least.

CoffeeBreakwithDani - mb ESFJ