Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Beta Examples

Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Dalai Lama - IEI (9w1)

Last edited by Medusa; 01-31-2017 at 03:13 PM.
    My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Debra Berndt – IEI (Sx/Sp)

My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tree of logic - LSI
    Last edited by kalinoche; 02-05-2017 at 11:09 PM.
    unholy water sanguine addiction

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post

Tree of logic - LSI
    No opinion on type. Great content though thumbs up!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post

Tree of logic - LSI
    I'm pretty sure she is IEI-Fe. She is channeling my cousin. My cousin also dated a cop for a couple of years. I think we can "leak" into becoming our duals a bit if we don't have anyone to take over those parts of us for us.

Nothing in the cage of my ribcage Singu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whitney Houston - EIE

And Iiiiiiiiiiiiii..... will always love yoooooooooooouuuu ahhhhhhhhhhye.

This is a Fe masterpiece... the EIE has done it again.

You can often tell EIE singers, because they have an emotional voice like no other.

This guy from Dead Or Alive (EIE):

Anne Frank (IEI):

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stromberg
    Let's stop using this outdated measure - which has about as much scientific validity as your astrological sign.

Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

My SEE sister just showed me the following videos.

Her: "What type is he?" pointing at one of the bros.
    Me: "ESTp". (Both seem to be Beta ST.)
    Her: "Hm okay."
    Me: "You thought something else?"
    Her: "Hm. He's definitely extroverted..."

Her: "You find them attractive, right?"
    Me: "Um..."
    Her: "He already has a girlfriend, but the other one is single. "
    *while the second video is playing*
    Her: "Look at the muscles on his shoulders. His shoulders are pretty broad. He workouts everyday."
    Me: "Um yeah..."
    Her: "Let me you show this video next."

Her: "Look at his back!"
    Me: "..."
    Her: "Pretty cool, right?"
    Me *laughs in embarrassment*
    Her: "Aw you are blushing."
    Me: "Why are you showing me this. xD"
    Her:
    Her: "Who do you like more, Marvin or Kelvin?"
    Me: "Eh..."
    Her: "Kelvin is the guy you just saw working out."
    Me: *actually prefers him* (haha)
    Her: "Both have muscles. "
    Me: "Yeah, haha..."

My sister has discovered Duality without even trying. Haha.
    Last edited by Medusa; 02-06-2017 at 06:26 PM.
    My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EIE 9w8

LSI sx/so

Barbara Amaya - potentially SLE so/sp

Esther Perel - LSI-Se so/sp (3w4?)
    Last edited by silke; 04-08-2017 at 07:04 AM.

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fe-IEI?

Last edited by suedehead; 02-15-2017 at 01:42 AM.

Schizophyllum commune unsuccessfull Alphamale's Avatar
    TIM
    C/H-ILE-Ne 5|721
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet Another Beta NF (EIE) with identity issues (Richmond):

Sometimes it gives the impression that he is trying to smell something out. During conversation, the ILE likes to twirl something in his hands, for example, a pen or pencil, and often breaks it. When he is walking or enthusiastically talking about something, he gesticulates and waves his hands around as if a windmill. ILE's eyes often seem blurry, as if they are looking through a mist or haze, poorly recognizing what's happening around. This look seems cold, lacking in emotion or passion. Regarding clothing should be said that due to particularities of ILE's figure, clothes on this person almost always doesn't sit well: it sags, slips, loses buttons, etc.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4-5/6-9 so/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kandyse McClure - IEI 4w3(?) sp/so(?)

(i recommend to watch the video in high resolution)
    Last edited by lynn; 02-17-2017 at 06:14 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    476 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"The ENFp outlaw lives in the world of "chaos" meaning that he doesn't get surprised by the mayhem he causes or has to deal with in order to accomplish the goal of staying alive. Unlike the strong Si types who notice every tiny detail of pre-conceived madness, he will quite happily do whatever his experimental intuition dictates to survive even if he has to use himself as a "guinea pig" in the process. [...] Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules". The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilize the chaos." x

TIM
    6w7 So/Sp IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bo Burnham: IEI 4w3 So/Sp

Gets a lot of mileage out of that Fe creative.

"It's funny that I do something crazy and funny and people are like 'haha, he's kidding,' and then I do something a little dark or whatever and everyone's like 'this is him, this is absolutely him'." - Bo Burnham

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually saw @Economist type him as EII... haha. I'm starting to think that she's an IEI...

As for Bo Burnham's type, I'm not too sure. He seems like some sort of an NF. Probably not EII.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stromberg
    Let's stop using this outdated measure - which has about as much scientific validity as your astrological sign.

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    Bo Burnham: IEI 4w3 So/Sp

Gets a lot of mileage out of that Fe creative.

"It's funny that I do something crazy and funny and people are like 'haha, he's kidding,' and then I do something a little dark or whatever and everyone's like 'this is him, this is absolutely him'." - Bo Burnham
    I typed Bo as EII cause a lot of his jokes seem very Ne. But maybe I'm not understanding Ne properly? He likes making unexpected connections a lot.

Bo has strong Fe in the sense that he is good at rousing emotion in people, but notice that he always does it through his own experience, which suggests Fi-valuing over Fe-valuing.

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I actually saw @Economist type him as EII... haha. I'm starting to think that she's an IEI...

As for Bo Burnham's type, I'm not too sure. He seems like some sort of an NF. Probably not EII.
    I honestly wish I was IEI. Is it all right if I PM you to talk about my type?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Economist View Post
    I honestly wish I was IEI. Is it all right if I PM you to talk about my type?
    Yes...

Bo has strong Fe in the sense that he is good at rousing emotion in people, but notice that he always does it through his own experience, which suggests Fi-valuing over Fe-valuing.
    His humor seems to be mostly centered around suddenly changing his emotional state... and he seems to be good at it, which seems Fe.

Remember that EIIs are Fe-ignoring... they're not the most emotionally expressive of all types.

TIM
    6w7 So/Sp IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I typed Bo as EII cause a lot of his jokes seem very Ne. But maybe I'm not understanding Ne properly? He likes making unexpected connections a lot.
    I guess I'm seeing Ni because the meat of a lot of his work seems to be "let's look at this phenomena and what it actually implies and what the results of that implication are". Extrapolating inwards rather than outwards, if that even makes sense.

On another note, here's a bit of a pastiche of SLEs from him . I'm assuming the female in the song is some sort of Fi-valuer.

TIM
    C/H-ILE-Ne 5|721
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta ST (SLE?) defeats snake venom incl. black mamba (and family relations).

Sometimes it gives the impression that he is trying to smell something out. During conversation, the ILE likes to twirl something in his hands, for example, a pen or pencil, and often breaks it. When he is walking or enthusiastically talking about something, he gesticulates and waves his hands around as if a windmill. ILE's eyes often seem blurry, as if they are looking through a mist or haze, poorly recognizing what's happening around. This look seems cold, lacking in emotion or passion. Regarding clothing should be said that due to particularities of ILE's figure, clothes on this person almost always doesn't sit well: it sags, slips, loses buttons, etc.

Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

SLE

My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    I guess I'm seeing Ni because the meat of a lot of his work seems to be "let's look at this phenomena and what it actually implies and what the results of that implication are". Extrapolating inwards rather than outwards, if that even makes sense.

On another note, here's a bit of a pastiche of SLEs from him . I'm assuming the female in the song is some sort of Fi-valuer.
    I see what you mean. I can't imagine any IEIs being as publicly vulnerable as Bo is though. It's rather painful when he airs his insecurities about the quality/content of his work and being a comedian rather than something "more useful" like a doctor. The IEIs I know prefer to cultivate an air of mystery, to avoid displaying vulnerability, to speak more vaguely about universal human experience rather than personal experience. I also think one of the themes in his work, the dilemma between staying true to what he wants to produce and producing what other people want, is quintessentially EII. I feel like IEIs would not see the distinction; they would be able to authentically blend the two and make everyone content without awkwardly talking about what they're trying to do.

We can agree to disagree though. =) I'm happy to see another Bo fan on the forum!

TIM
    6w7 So/Sp IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see what you mean. I can't imagine any IEIs being as publicly vulnerable as Bo is though. It's rather painful when he airs his insecurities about the quality/content of his work and being a comedian rather than something "more useful" like a doctor. The IEIs I know prefer to cultivate an air of mystery, to avoid displaying vulnerability, to speak more vaguely about universal human experience rather than personal experience. I also think one of the themes in his work, the dilemma between staying true to what he wants to produce and producing what other people want, is quintessentially EII. I feel like IEIs would not see the distinction; they would be able to authentically blend the two and make everyone content without awkwardly talking about what they're trying to do.

We can agree to disagree though. =) I'm happy to see another Bo fan on the forum!
    Yeah, if something here were to push me away from IEI, it's his discomfort with the whole performance theme. The way I would negate that is that his unhappiness with performance seems more of a reflection of his views on celebrity rather than emotional manipulation per say. Like, he'd be more comfortable using his same techniques if people didn't idolize him in a celebrity context, but when people are following every word he says, it bothers him because they don't also get a dose of how he actually feels.

As for the vulnerability thing... your mileage may vary! I feel uncomfortable if I'm being anything other than genuine outside some sort of playful context. Whether I talk about things on the universal or personal level depends on the conversation and propriety, but I don't think I could cultivate an air of mystery if I tried. Might have to do with my enneagram; 6w7s tend to hash out their insecurities in the open and that pretty much kills any X factor I've got. The stereotypical IEI, meanwhile, is a type 4. Putting on airs deliberately to get a reaction while keeping your distance socially is more in the Type 4 wheelhouse.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh... I don't think it's very unusual for IEIs to be publicly vulnerable, especially if they're an E4/healthy. I find that IEIs in general are usually self-deprecating or have self-deprecating humor, but I haven't really noticed this quality in EIIs (I mean yes, they can be hard on themselves, but I haven't really seen them joke about it).

But anyway, I feel like his image/humor is carefully cultivated, and he may not even be either IEI or EII, shrug.

TIM
    SLI 512 sp/so
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evan Peters SLE

Malcolm Mcdowell

young Malcolm Mcdowell looks like Evan Peters (from Clockwork Orange):

tumblr_oax6j3DoBc1rawb5do1_500.jpg

8c1c9d73831b068525260cac28a08ada.jpg
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 03-03-2017 at 11:41 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Te 5w4 so/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sheriff David A. Clarke: LSI-Se

TIM
    C/H-ILE-Ne 5|721
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE-Ti (clearly a very rational subtype)

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Selita Ebanks - Ni-EIE sx/sp

Blake Wilson (Batdad) - LSI-Se sp/sx

Gary Vaynerchuk - Se-SLE so/sx 3w2

Last edited by silke; 04-07-2017 at 03:21 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4-5/6-9 so/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Caroline Hjelt (from Icona Pop) - EIE so/sx(?)

TIM
    6w7 So/Sp IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hamilton as depicted in the titular musical seems SLE.

Even some cute Fi PoLR in there

A bunch of revolutionary manumission abolitionists?
    Give me a position, show me where the ammunition is!

-Oh, am I talkin’ too loud?
    Sometimes I get over excited, shoot off at the mouth
    I never had a group of friends before
    I promise that I’ll make y’all proud

When You're Si-Ignoring and Your Wife Keeps Pressing the Issue

SLE + EIE-Ni Activity?

So this is what it feels like to match wits with someone at your level!

What the hell is the catch?

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4-5/6-9 so/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robin Thicke - SLE sx/so

edit: his ex-wife Paula Patton is IEI (sp-last, so/sx?)

Last edited by lynn; 03-17-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

LSI, likely 1-Se subtype.

P.S: Haha oh man, I just noticed the thumbnail.
    Yeah, he's definitely valuing and being SO blindspot there. xD
    My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

stronger, faster, weirder
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think it's more likely that Beauty and the Beast's Gaston is LSE, @Cassandra . And more likely that Belle + the Beast are an IEI-SLE couple, even though this Disney film has more of a delta vibe overall.

Think about it.... the town's charming, highly reputable man (LSE archetype), vs. a BEAST (Se dom archetype).

Keemstar SLE - Se (he's known as the Donald Trump of youtube).

He may also be SEE, but I think he's a SLE with an unhealthy focus on his Fe HA. This whole video about him freaking out about "getting hate" was basically a result of Fe HA, poor Fi and bad Ni foresight. His dual would be able to easily put two and two together to figure out this whole issue.
    Last edited by Starfall; 03-26-2017 at 09:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe Rogan: SLE "Don't interrupt me you fuck" @ 2:20

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    476 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
    Joe Rogan: SLE "Don't interrupt me you fuck" @ 2:20

Did you type Crowder as well?
    "The ENFp outlaw lives in the world of "chaos" meaning that he doesn't get surprised by the mayhem he causes or has to deal with in order to accomplish the goal of staying alive. Unlike the strong Si types who notice every tiny detail of pre-conceived madness, he will quite happily do whatever his experimental intuition dictates to survive even if he has to use himself as a "guinea pig" in the process. [...] Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules". The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilize the chaos." x

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Did you type Crowder as well?
    I was thinking SEI; or at least -Base

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE:

Mark Zuckerberg

Jeff Bezos

Bill Gates

Jack Ma

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kate Moss - IEI

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EIE? Miiiight be ESE....anyway, she's gorge.

Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Female SLE.

My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]