Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Beta Examples

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

not-idiot LSI [0:58]

ashtonbirdie - beta F
    Last edited by Sol; 12-12-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Andrey Tkachyov - ESTP

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Barbara Spectre is probably Ni-IEI so/sx

Lauren Rose - IEI-Fe

Last edited by silke; 12-19-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Olesya Fattahova [3:10] - ISTJ

Anne-Marie - ENFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 12-17-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

April Rose (System K) - INFP

Maria Joker Jarova - INFP

Anita Smile (SedihAnna) - INFP / ENFJ

Aleksey Pryanikov (tv22taro) - ISTJ
    Last edited by Sol; 12-20-2017 at 08:42 PM.

TIM
    4w3
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTp

Last edited by cookie123; 12-22-2017 at 12:24 AM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aron Flam Se-SLE so/sx

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sylvie Testud - INFP

Laurent Baffie - ISTJ

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/SG8xh9q1jBc

Terry Pratchett. Clearly intuitive, dynamic. IEI is my guess.

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kendall Jordan [sits] - INFP

Сергей Савченко (tat0tman) - ESTP
    Last edited by Sol; 12-29-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

AngelStarCreations - ENFJ

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The Activist Mommy - Ti-SLE so/sp the soc subtype (supposedly she has 10 kids)

David Wood - Acts17Apologetics - LSI 3w4 sx/sp (if anyone is wondering what a sociopath is like, this is it)

Last edited by silke; 01-03-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hailey in Bookland (hailsheartsnyc) - ESTP

abookutopia - INFP

Cristina Serafini - ENFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 01-07-2018 at 09:30 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Te 1w9 so/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Catullus: SLE 7w8

catullus.jpg

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightworks Acupuncture - ESTP

TheOverlyEmotional Female - INFP
    Last edited by Sol; 01-09-2018 at 11:08 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Te 1w9 so/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corneliu Zelea Codreanu: EIE-Ni (1w9 sx/so?)

"There was suddenly a hush in the crowd. A tall, darkly handsome man dressed in the white costume of a Rumanian peasant rode into the yard on a white horse. He halted close to me, and I could see nothing monstrous or evil in him. On the contrary. His childlike, sincere smile radiated over the miserable crowd, and he seemed to be with it yet mysteriously apart from it. Charisma is an inadequate word to define the strange force that emanated from this man. He was more aptly simply part of the forests, of the mountains, of the storms on the snow-covered peaks of the Carpathians, and of the lakes and rivers. And so he stood amid the crowd, silently. He had no need to speak. His silence was eloquent; it seemed to be stronger than we, stronger than the order of the prefect who denied him speech. An old, whitehaired peasant woman made the sign of the cross on her breast and whispered to us, "The emissary of the Archangel Michael!" Then the sad little church bell began to toll, and the service which invariably preceded Legionary meetings began. Deep impressions created in the soul of a child die hard. In more than a quarter of a century I have never forgotten my meeting with Corneliu Zelea Codreanu." - Nicholas Nagy-Talavera

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Corneliu Zelea Codreanu - I type possible too

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4-5/6-9 so/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

not-idiot LSI [0:58]
    lol, that guy has the right idea
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI:

SLE:

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mike Tyson - SLE? the sx is strong with this one

To Success With Jesus Christ ♡ Chae's Avatar
    TIM
    Dancing raisin
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lars Muhl: IEI

C-IEE 3w4 7w6 9w8 Sx/So

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Mike Tyson - SLE? the sx is strong with this one

I've been saying this for years.
    "In silence there is elegance. Stop weaving and see how the pattern improves."

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    I've been saying this for years.
    that compilation explains Trump's covfeve haha! man, SLEs are such weirdos

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post

David Wood - Acts17Apologetics - LSI 3w4 sx/sp (if anyone is wondering what a sociopath is like, this is it)

.....life brought him a system he could trust. Hahaha. Ah man.

I feel for sociopaths. They are always, forever, going to be 'my'self. They can never find freedom from selfhood. They can only maneuver from the point of view of the little me. All the rest of the narrative regarding life is fine. Sociopaths sure do love an audience, eh.? Haha, free? No son, more bound than you can ever possibly be aware. The lemmings in the comments crack me up..healed? No sweetie, just wearing another coat, another role, still playing you all. At least he learned how to play nice by *logicking* his way into it. So there was some utility in Jesus for him. I can respect the self analysis though, watching your own life for answers. But I'm not fooled by it. This is just another game for him, at least this time he is not bashing people's brains in while he plays, because he saw that wasn't working for him.
    Last edited by wacey; 01-17-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kimberly Carter Gamble - ENFJ

TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel for sociopaths. They are always, forever, going to be 'my'self. They can never find freedom from selfhood. They can only maneuver from the point of view of the little me. All the rest of the narrative regarding life is fine. Sociopaths sure do love an audience, eh.? Haha, free? No son, more bound than you can ever possibly be aware. The lemmings in the comments crack me up..healed? No sweetie, just wearing another coat, another role, still playing you all. At least he learned how to play nice by *logicking* his way into it. So there was some utility in Jesus for him. I can respect the self analysis though, watching your own life for answers. But I'm not fooled by it. This is just another game for him, at least this time he is not bashing people's brains in while he plays, because he saw that wasn't working for him.
    there are ethics discussions where it's asserted that sociopaths who choose to do right could actually be more noble than the average human and just as validly ethical--since they're choosing to work in a group with mutually beneficial constructs and schema without the mental high that most people get from social participation--they're not even getting the reward physically made it so easy for most pro-social behavior.

I admire it.

Anyway, there's proof for empathy in people with a disorder in this same family of them (i forget was it sociopathy or psychopathy?). http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-23431793

who knows what kinds of adaptations the'll be able to make in the future with the knowledge that there's possibility for them?
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    there are ethics discussions where it's asserted that sociopaths who choose to do right could actually be more noble than the average human and just as validly ethical--since they're choosing to work in a group with mutually beneficial constructs and schema without the mental high that most people get from social participation--they're not even getting the reward physically made it so easy for most pro-social behavior.

I admire it.

Anyway, there's proof for empathy in people with a disorder in this same family of them (i forget was it sociopathy or psychopathy?). http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-23431793

who knows what kinds of adaptations the'll be able to make in the future with the knowledge that there's possibility for them?
    In my life the ones I've met don't seem all that high functioning and often are creating huge messes, which they interpret incorrectly and only exacerbates everything. Lot's of collateral damage. On the same token sociopaths seem to have a morbid curiosity to see "what will happen if I.." so that might give them some sort of power.

There is always a little hope for being a functioning person though as this guy demonstrates. I mean, he's not killing people so I guess it (religion-ancient therapy) is a overall good thing in this case? Do I believe he is cured? hell no. Only treated the symptoms and learned how to function. I mean, even the act of making the videos is attention seeking and I speculate he gets a kick out of being so eloquently manipulative in his new role of apostle. Even still, in his speech he said he new he needed to change and was at the end of his rope, so there is usually some hope for freedom (humanity has freedom inside, otherwise there would be no hope for anybody). He wanted to escape his misery so that desire itself was what propelled the change. Releasing yourself, your pain and suffering, to Jesus is a form of therapy, it's a way of letting the mind let something go and it works for lots of people. Because the Jesus message is that he is a shortcut to God and all that you have done wrong is ok...that is incredibly freeing to a suffering mind and heart to get back to source. Its hard being the little me. You cannot cure a sociopath, which in other words is a form of complete selfishness. Many try though, at their peril. With finding religion and Jesus, you really only can get as much as you want to believe. Which is why it's not going to work for everyone. You have to want it.

As far as empathy goes, sociopaths feel empathy as much as I understand and are often a product of upbringing. Conduct disorder in childhood leading to anti-social personality disorder in adulthood. Psychopaths (not a term used in DV-SM anymore?) have a inability to empathize so they mirror emotions and are usually more functional then sociopaths. IME, what marks a sociopath is that they want attention, even bad attention. Narcissism is found in both, and neither. Narcissism by itself is usually harmless unless it has toxic elements, where the narc wants to tear down, destroy, or teach in destructive ways. They reasons they want to do that run from envy all the way to superiority, or insecurity. Whole bunch of reasons.
    Last edited by wacey; 01-18-2018 at 09:31 PM.

TIM
    xIE-3Ni 3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What an annoying ass voice. He sounds like a car salesman.
    Others around you will laugh at you and shame you. They will try to make you doubt yourself as they do. However, know that they only do this because they feel threatened by you. They know that you have a higher purpose, and out of jealousy seek to dissuade you from it. They will say: I am just trying to help you. I worry about you. I want the best for you. Do not listen to them. Trust in yourself; in your ability and in your destiny. It may be that for days, months and years, you feel utterly alone in the world, unloved, despised and powerless to change your situation. But you are not alone. Close your eyes and ears to the malcontents, and you will see the true path that lies ahead of you.

TIM
    ILI-Te 1w9 so/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

G. I. Gurdjieff - EIE 1w9 sx/sp (maybe SLE?)

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Topanga - IEI [7:50]

Gurdjieff - mb ILI

You cannot cure a sociopath, which in other words is a form of complete selfishness.
    As there is no "complete selfishness" in people, there is a possibility to cure it, to reinforce the self-control, compassion and to learn get pleasure by being "good" with others. Common behavioral therapy may help.
    To be socially "good" may be set by direct reward/punishment stimulation.
    With the compassion would help emotional people near from which that person depends - to make the situation when he felt better when they feel better.

There should be researches of how to fix young criminals. Some ways could to have good results.
    Last edited by Sol; Yesterday at 06:01 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

a wild IEI-Fe appears at 4:00min

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324