3 Thread(s)

Devon Aoki - mb ISFP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I dont have anything to say about that girls type, but I agree that just because someone says something and appears somehow, doesnt mean its true. For example, this girl is SP last (I haven't decided on whether so/sx or sx/so yet) and she appears to care alot about food and she makes videos about what she eats.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The guy in this commercial reminds me of betas I know lol.

Last edited by Muddy; 09-16-2017 at 01:23 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gail Dines - Most badass marxist contraflow SLE. Justice Fighter tritype. I find her remarkable in terms of courage and clear sight.

Last edited by Chae; 09-17-2017 at 02:34 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Lots of LSI's have this laugh
    Laughter typing? That's new! What more insights do you have?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Laughter typing? That's new! What more insights do you have?
    well, it is obvious. Her laughter is obviously awkward but provides comedic relief. Hence suggestive.
    My 2000 page book on laugh typing should be available in near future (as in the age of the universe).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    well, it is obvious. Her laughter is obviously awkward but provides comedic relief. Hence suggestive.
    My 2000 page book on laugh typing should be available in near future (as in the age of the universe).
    Ok - and I will write the counter-book. Which types people by the way they sneeze. It's a science! Silent sneezes are suggestive to . Uncontrolled sneezes suggestive to . And! Boring sneezes likely pertain to SxI types. What has to be taken with a grain of salt is that coughing can interfere with that, it distorts the typing accuracy. Most coughers are SEE anyways, or ILEs smoking too much.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here we have a Hamlet, Fe subtype - Park Chanyeol who's a singer, actor, and rapper. Social/sexual 7w6 I think.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Devon Aoki - mb ISFP
    If she is not IEI then she could be ESI.. but not so sure about her beign an aggressor.. hmm introvert and ethical for sure plus decisive quadra makes sense somehow..

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    she could be ESI..
    I perceive ESI girls better. SEI is far more possible

> plus decisive quadra makes sense somehow..

Reinin's dichotomies are bs

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

David Goggins - Ti-ISTj so/sx (the 'darksider' sx subtype) - feel the Ij determination lol

The White Rose - EIE sx/sp 9w1 ('wanderer' sp subtype)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jasmin Savoy Brown - IEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The White Rose - cute girl, mb Fi

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Sol I get that you have some kind of "intuitive framework" meaning some types kind of fit into their own intuitive pocket or whatever, but I think those pockets seldom fit what the type is supposed to be. You may be percieving something else.

Also, you've said you follow Jungs types, which is completely false because if you knew Jung you would know extroverted sensing=/= force, in Jungs types. For example.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Gennadiy Hazanov - ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    I get that you have some kind of "intuitive framework" meaning some types kind of fit into their own intuitive pocket or whatever, but I think those pockets seldom fit what the type is supposed to be. You may be percieving something else.
    Speculative "pockets" have any today methods. I may mistake sometimes (~10%), but the method I'm using "intuitive impressions from nonverbal behavior" I checked experimentally to give similar and not worser typing match than irl interview experiment SRT-99 and experiment with ankets on socioforum. It gives similar average typing match up to ~20% and pairing matches up to 30-40%. I train to use this method for more than 10 years and checked its results on people irl by watching their traits and behavior.

> if you knew Jung you would know extroverted sensing=/= force, in Jungs types

Socionics is using Jung's types. What Socionics has with functions does not controverts to Jung, but expands it.
    Se = surface perception of material objects. This means also their importance, and hence the wish to control and to have them. Such you'll get the interest of Se types to power, money, etc. and force as the rough Se method to manipulate by objects. While "will" you'll get as your body is also an object to control by you, besides will to control bodies of other people.

Does Enneagram have analogue to Socionics IR theory? What Enneagram types fit best for marriage to №1 there?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Gennadiy Hazanov - ENFJ

Speculative "pockets" have any today methods. I may mistake sometimes (~10%), but the method I'm using "intuitive impressions from nonverbal behavior" I checked experimentally to give similar and not worser typing match than irl interview experiment SRT-99 and experiment with ankets on socioforum. It gives similar average typing match up to ~20% and pairing matches up to 30-40%. I train to use this method for more than 10 years and checked its results on people irl by watching their traits and behavior.

> if you knew Jung you would know extroverted sensing=/= force, in Jungs types

Socionics is using Jung's types. What Socionics has with functions does not controverts to Jung, but expands it.
    Se = surface perception of material objects. This means also their importance, and hence the wish to control and to have them. Such you'll get the interest of Se types to power, money, etc. and force as the rough Se method to manipulate by objects. While "will" you'll get as your body is also an object to control by you, besides will to control bodies of other people.

Does Enneagram have analogue to Socionics IR theory? What Enneagram types fit best for marriage to №1 there?
    Jung's extroverted intuition is more your version of Se - opportunist, antisocial, etc:

Consideration for the welfare of his neighbours is weak. No solid argument hinges upon their well-being any more than upon his own. Neither can we detect in him any great respect for his neighbour's convictions and customs; in fact, he is not infrequently put down as an immoral and ruthless adventurer. Since his intuition is largely concerned with outer objects, scenting out external possibilities, he readily applies himself to callings wherein he may expand his abilities in many directions. Merchants, contractors, speculators, agents, politicians, etc., commonly belong to this type.
    You commonly type people who are Ne leads goofy, gentle, harmless, fun, cares about everyone, "good morals" as you would say (e.g. Pewdiepie).

And introverted sensing is more fantasy, fairytale-like, conflict-avoidant. I have not seen you type any conflict-avoidant person as Si leading.

This is the case, for instance, when an individual is a creative artist. But since this is the exception, the introvert's characteristic difficulty in expressing himself also conceals his irrationality. On the contrary, he may be conspicuous for his calmness and passivity, or for his rational self-control. This peculiarity, which often leads a superficial judgment astray, is really due to his unrelatedness to objects. Normally the object is not consciously devalued in the least, but its stimulus is removed from it and immediately replaced by a subjective reaction no longer related to the reality of the object. This naturally has the same effect as devaluation. Such a type can easily make one question why one should exist at all, or why objects in general should have any justification for their existence since everything essential still goes on happening without them. This doubt may be justified in extreme cases, but not in the normal, since the objective stimulus is absolutely necessary to sensation and merely produces something different from what the external situation might lead one to expect.

Regarding enneagram compatability the thing I can think of is the instinctual variants. It's important that you value the same, I guess.

The three Instinctual Variants (a.k.a. the Instincts) work in conjunction with a person’s Enneagram type, and weigh roughly equal to Type in terms of influence exerted on the personality. Each of us is subject to a hierarchy of Instincts as they’re stacked in order of predominance (i.e.- the stackings, of which there are six possible combinations in total). The predominant Instinct (the highest or first in the stacking) makes up the majority volume of a flux coursing through the Type’s infrastructure, animating and augmenting our type’s fixation.

Discerning the Instincts as they move and operate in us (and others) is often less simple than recognizing one’s Enneagram type, partly due to the Instincts’ nature as perpetual flux…in contrast to the relatively more static quality of the Enneagram type structures. As alluded to above, the relationship between Type and the Instincts is something analogous to a house (our Enneagram type) with a characteristic energy current (the Instincts) whooshing through its duct-work. So, to be discerning the Instincts at play is to be observing the Type fixation in operation as well, and vice versa.
    (Self-preservation): This Instinct’s “eye” habitually lands on the various conditions of the physical self — ‘me’. Concerns here include shelter, food, attention on one’s own health and finances. And the immediate conditions of the tactile environment (hot/cold, light/dark, dry/humid, clean/dirty, quiet/loud, etc), which, for some people, can translate to prominent perceptions about the emotional charge or tone of a given space, the intangibles of a setting: inviting/disturbing, familiar/haunting, enticing/disquieting. SP-dominant people are often those who put much attention into the principles animating their overall day-to-day way-of-life. On some level, there’s a tendency to unconsciously monitor their gauges closely, referencing back into themselves, weighing how much energy or time or money is being expended in any given action/process or interaction with others. “How much time and energy is this interaction, right now, worth to me?” Much value can also be placed on cultivating resources – money, tools (of all kinds), time, practical know-how, material provisions and objects of various kinds for various purposes, etc. – stockpiling for future expenditure in service of survival and/or comfort. Particular worth is placed on ‘getting things done’ and building or acquiring things that will last. The majority of the World’s population is SP-dominant, also referred to as SP-first to indicate the highest totem in the Instinctual stacking. This overall global predominance of SP is one reason we see the general public so easily swung around on the end of a stick by news of natural disasters and imploding financial markets.
    (Sexual): Besides the hunger for sex itself, this is the ‘need for heat’, the hunt for ‘electrical juice’, risky excitement and fevered decadence as a narcotic, pushing the envelope, the edge, seeking that peak something, simultaneously exposing oneself to total self-destruction. Also, ‘the World as a mating dance’, the compulsion to broadcast beautiful attractive ‘colors’, casting a net (or a pheromone) out for that special someone to complete an electrical circuit, a nose for the individualized scent of the soul we long to burn our imprint into, and they into ours. Chemistry, not intimacy. Involuntary attraction and repulsion. Archetypally, this Instinct rules the alchemical processes, transformation/transmogrification, base metals into gold, phoenix rising from the ashes, the wild-eyed shaman whirling in fire and blood and radical rebirth. Some authors have sought to tame this Instinct with new names, such as Intimate or one-to-one, but any attempt at reworking the Instinct into something wholesome/spiritual/romantic misses the mark: the Sexual Instinct is raw unbridled wanting, untethered by ethics/morality. Recklessness. A live wire longing to burn…and be burned to death. The classical image of Eros’s arrow (erotic attraction) shot through the heart accurately alludes to the danger here: potential ruin and destruction under the guise of Love.
    (Social): Here, the eye lands on the health of the collective, building mutual support, being for someone or some group, affiliating, co-creating, participating, contributing, involvement. Bonding and relationship-building belong in this category, not with the Sexual Instinct. Social gives us the ‘intelligence’ to read people and respond to them, adapt to them, communicate and interpret subtleties. All language, words, verbal exchanges fall under the purview of this Instinct. SO can go low though: It sparks the response that burns witches at the stake, exterminates populations that are deemed ‘diseased vermin’ or those that are lesser/lower in some way… or can also put an undue amount of attention into status, rank, respectability, pedigree, reputation, strata, provenance. Otherwise, wholesome cleanliness and the ‘white light’ Apollonian themes of order, law, history, medicine, higher education, government, lofty eternal principles and ideologies get their first push and continued attention from the Social Instinct. According to evolutionary biology, this Instinct is the latest to have emerged, perhaps the ‘more advanced and complex’ Instinct, i.e.- the stuff that animates our impulse toward the Humanities, altruistic vision, goodwill, the ‘higher good’, the conceptual space of civilization and religion. Social is the bodily sensation of not being a closed circuit. Perhaps the bridge or link between instinct and the wider-view emotions that inspire animals to care for their young; this is the parenting instinct. The connection to history and participation in the collective human journey.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Malin Akerman - ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Jung's extroverted intuition is more your version of Se - opportunist, antisocial, etc
    Jung's functions are same in their essence as in Socionics. That you may see the difference in Jung's own _expanded_ their interpretion not makes them other. Jung was a man and could mistake in such secondary things. Like he mistaked even in own type thinking it LII, not ILI.
    To say Jung's functions and hence types are other than in Socionics is baseless heresy. Except MBT liers who mislead about Jung's model and are interested in misleading about competing Socionics no one will support this. No serious socionist will make assertion like yours, as it's evidently wrong.
    My examples have good correctness, as are based on classical Socionics theory, including IR which not many ones use seriously. The theory which does not contradicts to essense of Jung's types. And I don't see significant arguments against this.

The best you or any other may do to check the quality of my typings is to give me your video, to get your type and then to look at my examples to notice impressions which should fit IR theory. This fitting may happen not in 2 minutes and 2 clips, but it will anyway, as most my examples work on me.
    The video you may place in typing theme (under other account) of "What's my type" subsection or to send it by PM.

My actor's list is significantly outdated and needs update. Blogger's list is "fresh" and may be used.

> Regarding enneagram compatability the thing I can think of is the instinctual variants.

I suspect Enneagram may to have own IR theory for those numbered types. Instinctual variants is something other. For example, the type which would fit best to N1 is social oriented + very kind and people caring - for not only to support improvements, but to balance cruelty of reformers and make them wiser. The quantity of Enneagram types should be even to make this. For types which has no balancing ones may be created new types. You may think and offer Enneagram+ variation with other number of types and with IR analogue. Thanks.

I suppose the main in the situation we have figured out and may finish here.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post

The White Rose - EIE sx/sp 9w1 ('wanderer' sp subtype)
    Disturbing information to say the least. Another brick in why I can't wait to leave the city - so many degenerates.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nicole Pettibone [on left] - INFP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Slava KPSS - ISTJ

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not completely certain of this typing so please don't quote, this is subject to change: Douglas Murray as IEI 6w7 so.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    John Smith (Rufus Sewell) from The Man in the High Castle. Very good LSI example imo for those that seen the show.

Haven't seen this show and the character could be LSI ... the picture of the actor, however, is like the pictures of stierlitz (LSE) on russian socionics sites.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Madonna - SLE so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mark Steyn - mb SLE

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lavinia Woodward - Ni-IEI sp/sx - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...jail-stabbing/

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She looks sensor to me. I'd say LSI 8, a female aggressor who is brilliant and wants to be surgeon (but happens that stab his bf in the leg with a bread knife :/

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugcat View Post
    She looks sensor to me. I'd say LSI 8, a female aggressor who is brilliant and wants to be surgeon (but happens that stab his bf in the leg with a bread knife :/
    Seems silly, doesn't it? LSIs usually invest more thought and planning into their actions. Her SP-firstness might be giving off the sensing type vibe. We had several IEIs here getting typed into sensing types over this. And not only IEIs. The confusion between instinct stackings and socionics type is rather widespread, as @Olimpia has noted here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1219873

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems silly, doesn't it? LSIs usually invest more thought and planning into their actions. Her SP-firstness might be giving off the sensing type vibe. We had several IEIs here getting typed into sensing types over this. And not only IEIs. The confusion between instinct stackings and socionics type is rather widespread, as @Olimpia has noted here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1219873
    Well her VI is more sensor imo (Se and Ti probably). On the other part no, doesnt look silly to me, seems like a psycho (not that IEIs cant act like psychos, I'm pretty aware that they can ) but the whole thing including her VI is sensor imo (not just sp or sx).

She has problems with drugs, thats maybe another reason for her reaction.
    Last edited by Hope; 09-26-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lavinia Woodward - mb ENFJ

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Elliot Rodger: An IEI Gone Wrong

Elliot Rodger

Disclaimer: Many of Elliot Rodgers characteristics are NOT representative of IEI the personality type. He suffered from severe mental illness. He just so happened to be a unhealthy, psychopathic/narcissistic male IEI.

quotes25n-2-web.jpg

In 2014, Elliot Rodger was involved in a spree killing in Santa Barbara, California. After killing 6 people, and injuring 14, Elliot Rodger committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. The motives behind his spree killing (Which he called "The Day of Retribution") were to punish women for not giving him attention and males for being sexually active (Which he found to be unfair, as he was a virgin).

After reading Elliot's manifesto titled "My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger" I've been very intrigued with his psychology and how his environment shaped his mental illness.

He believed that since he drove a BMW and dressed in stylish "brand name" clothing, that women should have been flocking to him. Many sources claim that Elliot did not once ever initiate contact with the opposite sex. He believed that they should have initiated and swoon over him just by his very presence.

Although I would love to dig deeper into his psychology (That would be better another time, another place), I can't help but think that if Elliot Rodger were raised in a healthy upbringing and social circle, practiced self-love (He was extremely insecure and was immersed in self-hate), and had actual confidence, things would have been different for him today.

As twisted his manifesto is, if it weren't swarming with such hatred, insecurity, and negativity, I believe Elliot could have been extremely successful in the arts, especially writing. As crazy he may have been, he possessed a unique and creative eloquence. If he had just focused on his actual talents and used them as a positive outlet instead of utilizing them to express his extreme self-pity and self-hate, he may have been a much more pleasant person and would have attracted the things that he ever so desired. He loved playing the victim.

Wasted talent, gold that turned into complete dirt.

Anyways, R.I.P.
    Last edited by Pink; 09-28-2017 at 02:24 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ivan (Archetype Center) - ENFJ

Anastasiya Ushakova (Archetype Center) - ISTJ

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Elliot Rodger

Disclaimer: Many of Elliot Rodgers characteristics are NOT representative of IEI the personality type. He suffered from severe mental illness. He just so happened to be a unhealthy, psychopathic/narcissistic male IEI.

quotes25n-2-web.jpg

In 2014, Elliot Rodger was involved in a spree killing in Santa Barbara, California. After killing 6 people, and injuring 14, Elliot Rodger committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. The motives behind his spree killing (Which he called "The Day of Retribution") were to punish women for not giving him attention and males for being sexually active (Which he found to be unfair, as he was a virgin).

After reading Elliot's manifesto titled "My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger" I've been very intrigued with his psychology and how his environment shaped him mental illness.

He believed that since he drove a BMW and dressed in stylish "brand name" clothing, that women should have been flocking to him. Many sources claim that Elliot did not once ever initiate contact with the opposite sex. He believed that they should have initiated and swoon over him just by his very presence.

Although I would love to dig deeper into his psychology (That would be better another time, another place), I can't help but think that if Elliot Rodger were raised in a healthy upbringing and social circle, practiced self-love (He was extremely insecure and was immersed in self-hate), and had actual confidence, things would have been different for him today.

As twisted his manifesto is, if it weren't swarming with such hatred, insecurity, and negativity, I believe Elliot could have been extremely successful in the arts, especially writing. As crazy he may have been, he possessed a unique and creative eloquence. If he had just focused on his actual talents and used them as a positive outlet instead of utilizing them to express his extreme self-pity and self-hate, he may have been a much more pleasant person and would have attracted the things that he ever so desired. He loved playing the victim.

Wasted talent, gold that turned into complete dirt.

Anyways, R.I.P.
    RIP?....... you mean good riddance.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lex Morningstar (alexhegh) - ENFJ

when girls with such tits have depression is awful

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugcat View Post
    Well her VI is more sensor imo (Se and Ti probably). On the other part no, doesnt look silly to me, seems like a psycho (not that IEIs cant act like psychos, I'm pretty aware that they can ) but the whole thing including her VI is sensor imo (not just sp or sx).

She has problems with drugs, thats maybe another reason for her reaction.
    I just know that certain look from the pictures you posted because I give it to myself in the mirror some days lol, so Ni-IEI soc-last wasn't difficult to identify at least visually. SP-firsts often seem like sensors at first glance. As for her being psycho that didn't influence my typing of her - any type can be given the right set of conditions and under influence of drugs and alcohol. They should have still sentenced her for it instead of giving her a free pass and being like "oh but her medical career".

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post

I've figured him for LII 3w4. Having met a few male IEIs who seem to have some issues with women they talk about these problems differently from him with their Fe-creative.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFJ
    Woah these are cool. I like the look of this guy, seem good natured and intelligently skeptical at the same time. These Neanderthal portraits so cool, unlike any I've ever seen. You really get a sense they were actual type of a human species with human expression. What is your source?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    You really get a sense they were actual type of a human species with human expression.
    It's reconstruction, so it's not clear the degree it's correct in nonverbal. Neanderthals are one of ancestors of European race. This may be thought as a hybrid too.

> What is your source?

of the image? google I searched some stuff and have noticed this picture.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robin Wright - SLE sp/so

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)