34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Comparative typing

Michelle Forbes

Miranda Cosgrove

Sara Bareilles

Tricia Helfer

I'm curious because for some reason I feel like the similarities and dissimilarities between them are striking, which is a long way of saying hmmmmmmm.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Tricia Helfer - ENFJ

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that could work for Tricia Helfer. I suppose what I meant by grouping all these people in one thread is that I think although they're not the same type, juxtaposing clearly different individuals side by side helps me to see the psychology of them. That's probably super obvious to everyone but me, but for some reason last night this was like a lame epiphany since usually when I think of someone's type I think of them alone, like an island, or something. Anyhow, without having stone cold declarations of specific types for them. I think that Cosgrove and Helfer are pretty good examples of rational types, and I think Forbes probably is too, compared to Bareilles who is an irrational type. Cosgrove and Bareilles seem the most like feeling types. Helfer could be too but she's less clear to me.

Bareilles I would go ISFp. Forbes maybe ENTj or ESTj. Cosgrove ESFj. Helfer beta rational.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    I think that could work for Tricia Helfer. I suppose what I meant by grouping all these people in one thread is that I think although they're not the same type, juxtaposing clearly different individuals side by side helps me to see the psychology of them. That's probably super obvious to everyone but me, but for some reason last night this was like a lame epiphany since usually when I think of someone's type I think of them alone, like an island, or something. Anyhow, without having stone cold declarations of specific types for them. I think that Cosgrove and Helfer are pretty good examples of rational types, and I think Forbes probably is too, compared to Bareilles who is an irrational type. Cosgrove and Bareilles seem the most like feeling types. Helfer could be too but she's less clear to me.

Bareilles I would go ISFp. Forbes maybe ENTj or ESTj. Cosgrove ESFj. Helfer beta rational.
    I'm kind of wary of this approach nowadays, though I resort to it as a quick-fix in typings of people I don't know much about otherwise. Sometimes visual similarities have to do with other factors (enneagram & instincts impart their own visual aspects for example) such that people end up looking similar not because they share a socionics type.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean all asians aren't the same?! x_X

I should note that I don't know anything about enneagram really though. About lots of things really.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend