Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I finally took rmcnew’s test

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Neither Cone nor Jimbean are even close to ENTj. A simple VI will tell you that. Cone drips INTp, believe me. I can't wait till the Socionics convention. Cone will walk into the room and you all will yell . . .

INTp!!!!!!!!!!!
    Actually despite my initial amusement I agree with Artemis, from what I know of Cone he doesn’t seem overly ENTj. In fact it seemed to me he fit more with the type than I do. I’m this strange kind of hedonistic crazy INTp thing are you sure you didn’t confuse our tests McNew?
    No, I actually believe that it is the other way around ... you act more like the stereotypical INTp than cone does.

And as far as jimbean goes, nearly everyone has often noted that he sounds overtly ENTj ... Even though he might say so, I have doubt that he is an INTj or ENTp, because he appears to express alot of over , which is totally contrary to the INTjs and ENTps who logically express over .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way is Cone LIE.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I am sure that I did not confuse your test results ... the reason why I am saying that there is a greater possibility that Cone is an ENTj is because in the test results he overtly showed an odd preference for that seems very odd for an INTp, and that makes me belive that ENTj would be a more likely conclusion. And that is besides the fact that he was very borderline on and ... in many results that is often a sign that one of those function is the base function.

That is not the case with psychophant ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    No way is Cone LIE.
    I am not saying he necessarily is either, and he does look very INTp from his pictures. But from the result, I would say that he is much more closer to ENTj and psychophant is much more close to INTp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    psychophant
    Was that on purpose?
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XcaliburGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    psychophant
    Was that on purpose?
    No, but that is the actual Greek spelling, and since I know some Greek I just do that because it is supposed to be spelled with a Psi character. And I do not really do it intentionally either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotcha. I couldn't figure out if you were trying to call her psycho or you didn't know what sycophant meant, etc. And you said it so matter-of-factly.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XcaliburGirl
    Gotcha. I couldn't figure out if you were trying to call her psycho or you didn't know what sycophant meant, etc. And you said it so matter-of-factly.
    A sychophant is supposedly a very neurotic individual ... I do not deny that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sycophant is someone who sacrifices their own interests to another in hopes of gaining something in return; a "kiss ass", if you will.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    A sycophant is someone who sacrifices their own interests to another in hopes of gaining something in return; a "kiss ass", if you will.
    Maybe that too, but I looked it up in the dictionary and one of the main definitions said it was someone neurotic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree with both of you, mcnew & mystic.

Sycophant means someone who flatters another for personal gain, but they never sacrifice themselves. What would be the point?
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    I disagree with both of you, mcnew & mystic.

Sycophant means someone who flatters another for personal gain, but they never sacrifice themselves! It only appears so.
    A sycophant is a very devious and unhanded person.
    I disagree and agree with everyone ... this is pointless.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

syc·o·phant Audio pronunciation of "Sycophant" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sk-fnt, sk-)
    n.

A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Sycophant

"To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

I adore the play on words McNew. Very amusing! You are quite right though McNew this is pointless.

Sycophant, the name is a paradox. Most of the time, though I will kiss as if I have somthing to gain. I can be a very charming girl. You would never guess.

Sycophant said: "Ugh oh. Sounds like I have a defender here. That is never a good thing. Is there something I should know about?"

No. You just say your piece and don't mince words. Just wish I were as free as you. That's all.
    I see. Well thank you very much. I'm quite paranoid you see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12