Thread: Time Sensitive: Type Someone I Hate

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Time Sensitive: Type Someone I Hate...

pop
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Time Sensitive: Type Someone I Hate...

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    I know a lot of people who fall madly in love with NY. They become Bohemian, or rich socialites, or some other New Yorker stereotype, and would be content to never leave their borough, or even really their quartier, preferring to exist within their miniature world. But I realized something while I was there - I'm not, and probably never will be, a New Yorker. It's not my city. It's fun, it's exciting, and it will have a special place in my heart (especially if I end up spending any length of time there), but it's not my home.
    His poem is full of Si, and his entry above seems to be anti-Beta. Overall, I think he's an ESXj Si subtype.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Time Sensitive: Type Someone I Hate...

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    I know a lot of people who fall madly in love with NY. They become Bohemian, or rich socialites, or some other New Yorker stereotype, and would be content to never leave their borough, or even really their quartier, preferring to exist within their miniature world. But I realized something while I was there - I'm not, and probably never will be, a New Yorker. It's not my city. It's fun, it's exciting, and it will have a special place in my heart (especially if I end up spending any length of time there), but it's not my home.
    His poem is full of Si, and his entry above seems to be anti-Beta. Overall, I think he's an ESXj Si subtype.
    I see the Si in the poem...Anti-Beta?

At least he's Ej:

If I don't have a full plate, I can't feel satisfied, whether so many things are good for me or detrimental.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is one of those moments where i feel like saying "not my dual" and then asking why it was born.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!! Thanks, Eunice.

And if Maria happens to be INTp, it would explain her reaction.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!! Thanks, Eunice.

And if Maria happens to be INTp, it would explain her reaction.
    yeah, he reminded me immediately of an ESFj ex of mine and i wanted to vomit. then the ESFj sent me an e-mail about 10 minutes after i read this and it was like my day got double-fucked. i find that ESFjs/ISFps complain about every tiny little problem they have wrong with their health and it drives me fucking mad.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei