Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KILLERS & TYPES

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't see ENTps being a serial killer. Even if the idea appealed, we tend to generate so many possibilities, I'd say I'd be too paranoid to do it. There aren't enough good possible outcomes. If I was a leader in a war, the killing would be the last resort. To me killing to get my way seems more like avoiding the problem than dealing with it.

I can see either an ISTp or ESTp doing it. The ESTp being far less likely to though (they'd get someone gullible to do it for them).

I could see some NFs committing crimes of passion. SFs, I'm not too sure about. I think they could be manipulated by other into doing it though.

INTp or INTj...hmmm...I would think they would need a reason to do it. ENTj...maybe in a rage.
    Polly
    ENTP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that any type could potentially become a serial killer, depending on reinforcement of certain inclinations, like agression and/or emotional detachment. I saw a short program on a certain condition that is present in children who are beaten when very young, or who suffer extreme neglect (forgot the name if it though). After some time in their development, the kids would suddenly become unemotional and even try to kill their adoptive parents. Apparently all the abuse they had when babies somehow got embedded in their subconscious. However, there is treatment for the condition, but it has to be done before a certain age (around 18) for it to be considered reversable.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bringing this up again, from everything I've seen of Ted Bundy, he's probably an ISTP as well.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well for what it's worth, i'm an ISTP and sometimes i just think i'm going to snap, ha.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    Paul Bernardo -
    That's an NF. The look is unmistkable. I'd say INFp. However, he looks... broken. Looking at that picture, I want to gice him a few words of comfort comfort... from behind a sheet of bulletproof glass.
    No, I have read about him, he was actually extremely controlling to Karla Homolka, which he fucked up psychologically. I would guess ESTJ due to that, though he can pass as any J. He seemed to have two personality types, one which was nice and reassuring and the other was psychotic and bossy. He could pass as an ISTp for that reason, since they become controlling to loved ones.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12