Thread: anyone heard of socionics and the theory of the levels?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default anyone heard of socionics and the theory of the levels?

socionics and the theory of the levels

Is it something new that i've found or i've just missed it?
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any chance you could explain it? I'm lost.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also it seems like the author is just intellectually arrogant and is (partially) trying to satisfy his own ego with his theory about why he is superior to everyone
    It takes one to know one...
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not at all to me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

do i really come off that bad? i mean to argue for the superiority of my logical vision not of myself
    No one comes off as "asserting his intellectual superiority" to me. It's more of a problem of identity. An intelligent person who has shown that he was intellectually superior in the past wants to be the only one with that particular identity. But this is only my theory.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any thoughts?
    Plenty.

at this moment it feels like i am doing everything "for the sake of it." i think it's a tragedy that very very soon i will be unable to do this because someone will come and make me respond to something. i will then be doing things because i am responding to whatever i am responding to. is that what Jness is?
    Smilingeyes made a very important contribution to this. Supposedly, Statics wish to act on things and Dynamics wish to react. So:

EPs act to get a reaction from IPs.
    IPs react to any force that directly influences them; EPs are usually that force.
    EJs react to any outside forces that directly or indirectly influence them (because the world has to be running according to the laws it sets up for the EJ to be happy; that way, he has something to follow.)
    IJs act to preserve the states of things.

There are two independent worlds working here: the Ps and the Js. From what I can see, it seems like Js extend their "self" into the environment, thus if the environment is screwed up, then so are they. (And I'd really like to know the reason for this. I think I know theoretically, but I want to hear what people actually feel.) Ps are defined by the environment, but they don't try to control it.

i think in a very real way that consciousness is "J."
    It should be. I believe consciousness to be any arbitrary representation of the phenomena of reality. And this is also what "J" is, a "verbal" system.

whatever you write... just write it for the sake of it... don't make me more conscious... not yet at least
    See, that's funny. I actually love reacting to new posts that pop up here. I hate being forced to "act" because of the absence of information. Every time I do, I feel like my ideas will be considered worthless, so I get very worked up. But when I react to a post, i.e. explain something or organize existing information (the INTp's hallmark), I often get a sense of superiority and confidence, like right now.

Anyway...

Your INTp friend,

Cone

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I was spitting out information that I had just processed on the spot. What can you expect from me when I don't have enough time to think things over?

Oh, and I edited the post.