TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Female is ESFp
    The male could be ESFp too, actually YEAH ESFp

She talks a lot of bull shit. Ugh I hate hate hate MBTI type talk.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

haha i didnt watch the whole thing myself.
    you can post w/e video you like from here
    http://personalitycafe.com/media.php?do=category&cid=4

mmm the male feels more subdued to me and Si valuing .what cued you in to ESFp?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Introspector View Post
    Male ESFp are subdued in comparison to the females; this may have to do with some sort of social development. He is not Si. They have different morphological characteristics, look and act differently.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fwiw the guy seems, at least cursorily, INFj, INFp, INTp, or ISTp.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you should paint a very good picture of the male and female profile of SEE from these two descriptions.

Male:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...SFp-by-Beskova

Female:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...SFp-by-Beskova

Please read them before you assume he is an introvert of a Si, dynamic type.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, he says himself that she can't boss him around; his will vrs her will; he seems like, from how he describes their relationships as someone who is more like the male description says, "the boss in the house"
    -

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to Maritsa 75% of all human beings are ESFp.

Don't you like how you "assume" that the guy is Si and an introvert, but because she is a socionics super genius she simply *knows* that he's ESFp. No assumptions involved.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post

Don't you like how you "assume" that the guy is Si and an introvert, but because she is a socionics super genius she simply *knows* that he's ESFp. No assumptions involved.
    I find talking over me rather than directly to me very LOW thing to do. I didn't assume his type; I looked at his profile, looked at what he was saying about their relationship and concluded with his type.

In this way, you are very much like another forum member, I think this may be Fe, where you two want to be around, want to feel like you're around and want to knock people's emotions around but don't want to address them directly.
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm supposed to be on ignore so I simply talk to others as though you're not reading what I'm writing. It makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

I don't care about knocking your emotions around. I just don't want new members to think that you are as authoritative on the subject as your language suggests.

You don't think that the original poster did the same thing you did? Why do you think you're oh so much more perceptive than other people?

You're just whiny as all fuck.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG! This is funny as hell!

The chick thinks she is an INFJ, the guy thinks he is an ENTP. I cannot believe that Marista made them both SEE! Anyway, the chick could be, but I am not investing in that idea.

The guy is not an SEE at all.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Creepy-pikachu

I didnt need a magic 8 ball for this thread AT ALL.

Well i've been opening up alot of old threads lately and i think the fighting here is HILARIOUS ,but actually im interested in what marista has to say
    Marista if you will contrast your impression of Se leading in both subtypes (if you use subtypes) of both genders for me ,regarding body language ,and just general energy feel.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    OMG! This is funny as hell!

The chick thinks she is an INFJ, the guy thinks he is an ENTP. I cannot believe that Marista made them both SEE! Anyway, the chick could be, but I am not investing in that idea.

The guy is not an SEE at all.
    I think the guy being ENTP is realistic, I don't really think she's INFJ MBTI or INFp socionics based on behavioral criteria; but this isn't really a significant body of evidence to in this video. But from what I can see it 'looks like' an infantile/caregiver relationship, he's playful, she laughs and sets the boundaries; sic: 'how delightful, an infantile!'- note the babying laugh at 30:40. You can see that his face is only emotional from below the cheeks and that emotion doesn't envelop his eyes, except bit of emotion at this eyes and eyebrows, which are very deliberate and a planned part of his conversation style. That's something I see with Ts a lot, but I've never heard anyone talk about it in depth.

I can understand that people might type him an introvert-thinker of a sort, but SEE just sounds bizarre; I'd like to hear a rational critique applying some sort of criteria to justify it, if it exists at all.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well i've been opening up alot of old threads lately and i think the fighting here is HILARIOUS ,but actually im interested in what marista has to say
    Marista if you will contrast your impression of Se leading in both subtypes (if you use subtypes) of both genders for me ,regarding body language ,and just general energy feel.
    did you read the descriptions I posted, until then I'm not talking about it.
    -

I did and they matched but surely not all ESFps are of this gentleman's "presence".

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I did and they matched but surely not all ESFps are of this gentleman's "presence".
    what? I don't understand this part ^
    -

His energy ,body postioning, gestures ,expressions ,voice ,demeanor what ever makes up your impression of him .Are not shared by what is commonly typed as ESFp.

nvm

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

His energy ,body postioning, gestures ,expressions ,voice ,demeanor what ever makes up your impression of him .Are not shared by what is commonly typed as ESFp.
    yes these impressions are commonly of ESFp MEN

he has a very characteristic round face, like Danny Devito, he's also ESFp

-

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering the limited number of face shapes (round, oval, square, triangle, rectangle) I cannot agree to this. There will be overlapping face shapes between types.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the article above... not so round.

Filatova SEE - http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...trait-sketches

Fairly round. Comment, theres more than 1 'round face' in those Filatova sketches.

I'm not a great fan of blind physiognamy either. (apologies for the poor humour)

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hkkmr typed Rob J Nixon as an SEE. He is a Youtube cook from "the land down under" that teaches you how to make fast food at home. I would actually agree with hkkmr.

Here he is. He is closer to the SEE description than the husband in this couples video.

Man, do I like KFC! But I hate eating there...

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am the 25%

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 2nd hand disclaimer on typing by facial structure, by Filatova:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ortraits-Gamma

It should be noted that Ekaterina Filatova did not herself use visual identification ("V.I.") to diagnose the types of the people in her books. She simply began to notice similarities between people of the same type and tried to capture them through photos.

Who are the people in the pictures? from Socioniko.net:

Visitors of our site often ask us whether the people whose pictures are placed together with type descriptions have been “typed” correctly. OK, we answer.

These portraits have been photographed by Yekaterina S. Filatova, a socionist from St. Petersburg, since 1991. She gave us her permission to place some of her pictures at our site. She did not use any “visual identification” methods – she is rather much critical towards such methods, and never wants to “type” pictures which some people send to her. On the contrary, she first determined the type of the person (by interviewing, in course of long contacts, etc.) and only then, when this person expressed his/her agreement with the type description and his/her permission for being photographed, she made his/her pictures in several standard perspectives (which allowed comparing pictures of different people with each other). In addition, she often received feedback from these people and kept contacts with them, since many of them were her former students, colleague professors or even practicing socionists. If anybody later expressed his doubts about the correctness of his/her type identification, then his/her pictures were removed from the collection to a separate folder marked “dubious” for future verification. The total number of portraits made by her exceeds several thousands, and the most reliable of them have been published in her books.

Later she compared her pictures, and discovered so-called “quasi-twin” series within each of the 16 types. However, they were similar not as much by facial traits (form of nose, lips etc.) as by their characteristic mimicry (facial expressions). For this reason, we strongly disagree with the approach of Sergei Ganin, the owner of ₪₪₪ Socionics - The New Psychology ₪₪₪, who determines types of celebrities using the method 'he/she facially reminds me a person whose type is XYZ". As a part of psychology, socionics should use scientific approach of studying people characters, instead of physiognomics and other pseudo-sciences.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bitches be alpha like fuuuuuck

audio compression kills me, can't stand to listen to it

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    I didnt need a magic 8 ball for this thread AT ALL.
    Yes you do. The magic 8 ball is your socionics typing friend.

Creepy-pikachu

Yes you do. The magic 8 ball is your socionics typing friend.
    or you two scissor sistering all over the forum =p

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    or you two scissor sistering all over the forum =p
    Oh that's why I pay so much attention to Maritsa. She's my dual and I have a lesbian attraction to her. That's exactly how it works with DJ too. It's all becoming lucid.

Well i can understand that V.I typing "snapshot of a person looking a certain way" is likely to generate confusion, or JUST linking looks to type being stupid ,but a video analysis of all the manifestations including energy ,responses ,movement ,voice and anything else you can pick up on ,i think, is rather useful, plus these impressions are there anyway so i think bringing them up for discussion is also useful.

Creepy-pikachu

Oh that's why I pay so much attention to Maritsa. She's my dual and I have a lesbian attraction to her. That's exactly how it works with DJ too. It's all becoming lucid.
    Scissoring isnt duals! Geez.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Alright, you want to type by mimicry, then you're welcome to go to tiny chat and observe the mimicry of Hitta who I also type SEE.
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Nobody else agrees that Hitta is SEE either.)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I never follow groups or group consensus; I type a certain way, whatever that turns out to be that's what I stick with.
    -

What do you type him?(Guy in the vid) tbh i dc who says what as long as you are open to discussion
    Last edited by Introspector; 01-01-2013 at 09:39 AM.

infantile/caregiver relationship he's playful, she laughs and sets the boundaries; sic: 'how delightful, an infantile!'- note the babying laugh at 30:40.
    Oh nice this is interesting ,If they were both SEE that would be an aggressor/aggressor clash (or not clash idk how those works) which is the thing, who typed them both SEE was pointing out to using quotations, infantile/caregiver also points to alpha (by Galen) so it works there.

Do you care to comment about why you don't think they are Agro/Agro?

I'd like to hear a rational critique applying some sort of criteria to justify it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7J8rET3xk9o

How about this one the guy seems legit but the lady pisses me off ...i don't think she knows what she's saying.

(i'll guess deltacare giver for her)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yddiLRzl3lQ

Here is an evil looking asian ESTp chick!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm supposed to be on ignore so I simply talk to others as though you're not reading what I'm writing. It makes perfect sense, doesn't it?
    I've been over 11 times on "permanent ignore", welcome to the humanist world of Maritsa and "75% ignore function" not to mention the complete lack of any kind of "coherence" when it comes to those typings, apart from a consistent pattern of almost every female NF ending up Gamma. Oh well, more power to you.
    Last edited by Absurd; 01-01-2013 at 11:52 AM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yddiLRzl3lQ

Here is an evil looking asian ESTp chick!
    She's not ESTp (those are MBTI types). Not sure what sociotype she is (INTp maybe?), but it's not SLE imo. Examples of female SLEs: Jessica Alba, Madonna, Aishwarya Rai, Rachel Ray, Rosie O'donnell. Poised, confident, articulate, usually very elegant (ok rosie doesn't quite fit that, but she is portraying a persona). This girl is none of these. (and i didn't think she looks evil).

The other girl isn't socionics INFj either I dont think. I suspect she is Fe-ego.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast