Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: VI my younger brother

  1. #1
    Creepy-bg

    Default VI my younger brother

    VI is stupid but I'm too stoned and lazy to write anything...



    (see why I don't comb my hair??? In my family you've got nothing left if you comb it )

  2. #2
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    XSFp....?
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I GET IT, IT'S AN ANCHOR.

  4. #4
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    I GET IT, IT'S AN ANCHOR.
    and a face too... somehow he made it to the legoland builder finals with that piece of crap

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wild guess, INTj?
    INTp
    sx/sp

  6. #6
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,619
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESTj.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    I GET IT, IT'S AN ANCHOR.
    and a face too... somehow he made it to the legoland builder finals with that piece of crap
    LOL

  8. #8
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    I GET IT, IT'S AN ANCHOR.
    and a face too... somehow he made it to the legoland builder finals with that piece of crap
    LOL
    he did a much better job in the finals by making a really cool polar bear head. Was second or third place for the job as a master builder at legoland (which doesn't mean much since they were only hireing the top person)

  9. #9
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    wow I can't see T at all for him... VI really does suck ass

    I figured INFj but I'm not sure...

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah he could be INFj.

  11. #11
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,619
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    wow I can't see T at all for him... VI really does suck ass

    I figured INFj but I'm not sure...
    lol...that was a completely random guess on my part. He has kind of a crazy look on his face, which I think makes it more difficult.

  12. #12
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    wow I can't see T at all for him... VI really does suck ass

    I figured INFj but I'm not sure...
    lol...that was a completely random guess on my part. He has kind of a crazy look on his face, which I think makes it more difficult.

    hehe that's one of his standard looks add a high pitched "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii...." to it and that about sums up our level of communication (despite living in the same house )

    maybe I'll describe him next time my chemical intake is such that I have the motivation :wink:

  13. #13
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,619
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    wow I can't see T at all for him... VI really does suck ass

    I figured INFj but I'm not sure...
    lol...that was a completely random guess on my part. He has kind of a crazy look on his face, which I think makes it more difficult.

    hehe that's one of his standard looks
    Well that shows how full of shit I am.

    I guess he does look rather INFj.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •