TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics type relation to temper/being temperamental

Who has a temper?

I did as a teen but now I couldn't if I tried. Is this related to type?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, as a teen people were afraid to make me mad. I'd throw furniture and make people cry and stuff.
    SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have a bad temper, per se, I just get frustrated when others aren't being sensible. This frustration is then expressed by me explaining to them, albeit in a bit passionate manner, why they're being nonsensical. >.>
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a pretty bad temper. Its like Im almost bi-polar. Anything can set me off at the drop of a hat. But, then sometiems it could take A LOT to piss me off. Its werid, guess its an ISTP thing
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, you need to meditate!
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the response, BTW
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That ISTP needs something alright.

I will beat the living hell out of anyone I feel insulted by male or female, if I feel I can't do it physically I fight them orally until the are on the verge of tears. I guess that counts. My defense mechanism is out of control.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty even-tempered. I do get excited, like MysticSonic, when explaining things and that can be interpreted as anger (by my ESFp sister anyway).
    Of course there are the occasional things which set me off. Then I will either rant and rave or become passive-aggressive.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meditate??? Maybe kick-boxing....meditate??? oh god..

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmmmmhmmmm

Kick boxing would be EXCELLENT if it weren't for having to take hits to the head. The brain is a very fragile thing!

Yes, my dear. Meditation may sound boring but it is key to finding balance. Yoga and tia chi are good too.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SO? getting kicked in the head is not so bad...all ya gotta remember is to write down where ya put ur keys before the boxing session. If you dont want to fight a person...grab a pumching bag or something!!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that's part of how I quit smoking, going crazy on the heavy bag. I messed up my shoulder on the second day, so when the third day came around.... let's just say my round house kick got pretty powerful.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And from a very open minded person-

No, hits to the head ARE NOT okay!
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whats ur type Joy?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default uhhhhhhh

ENTp

l
    l
    l
    V
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW..arent I special tonight....

Creepy-an ixtp (probably istp)

Father (ISTj) said we (me and my INTj-like sister, and maybe my somewhat-NT younger brother) rarely had a temper or a bawl in public place like other children. I remember the most irritable kid was my bro, but he's non-S as much as his sis.
    Maybe it's inheritance rather than a type thing.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a nasty temper, and if I don't watch it, it can get out of control. But I do think it is a family thing though. There is this trait that runs through part of my family that gets angery more often and faster than most.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most people would swear that I couldn't get angry even if they destroyed my entire life, and I often get picked on by people who realize that I rarely react to them. The only people I ever get frustrated around are my mother and my close friends.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get angry very easily. It takes a lot for someone to really make me upset. They'd have to keep hitting me in the same place over and over again...then I'd probably just tell them that what they're doing is bugging me. Though if someone starts yelling at me and I feel that there's no reason for it, I may argue/yell back.
    ISFp, SiFe, , or SEI....whatever we're calling ourselves these days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same as Elizebeth. I don't know my limits of how far I can keep my temper controled. I never been pressured that far yet. When they keep attacking my weakness or the same place constantly for days, I tell them nicely that I don't like what there doing to me as trying to avoid a fight, if they still keep attacking me I don't know what will happen next. With people I'm friends with I'm more patience with them but rarely to the point of arguing or yelling at them.
    ISFP, SEI

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was a teenager I would yell and throw things and hit things when I got mad. When I got a little bit older I would meet conflict with very clever manipulation of my environment so that the other person is at a disadvantage.

I now realize that it is better to manipulate the environment so that everyone wins. There's no need for me to get angry most of the time. I see anger as a form of fear, which I have little to no use for. The only time I ever get angry anymore is at myself when I just can't seem to get my act together.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ISTP
    I have a pretty bad temper. Its like Im almost bi-polar. Anything can set me off at the drop of a hat. But, then sometiems it could take A LOT to piss me off.
    What he/she said....totallylike me too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... you can count on one hand the number of times I've lost my temper. When I lose it, though, it's a wonder the world doesn't spontaneously combust, not to mention me!
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)