Let's assume that the people I'm about to describe don't behave the way they do due to depression or social anxiety or egocentricity or narcissism or whatever.
How might each of these be related to socionics?
- Some people just don't talk much and really don't care about what's going on around them.
- Some people just don't talk much and prefer to listen and watch others, learning about them and the situation.
- Some people most often talk about events and ideas that don't really have much to do directly with themselves or the people they're talking.
- Some people most often focus the conversation on the other people in it and don't talk about themselves or their lives very much.
- Some people most often talk about other people who aren't there.
- Some people most often focus on topics of conversation that aren't really about themselves or others (events, objects, ideas, or general subjects like a sport or whatever).
- Some people most often talk about themselves and their lives.
If you relate to one of the types of conversationalists I listed above, please describe it in greater detail. If you don't relate to any of them, state what it is that you do in conversation, and then describe it in greater detail. Also, if you have any ideas about how your or another style of communication relates to the information elements or dichotomies, explain what they are and how they relate. (: