Thread: Prince Harry, Prince William and Kate Middleton

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashton, if you don't think the dude could be LIE, what do you base that on specifically, if anything at this point?
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    compare this to footage of William in a similarly relaxed, free and unmonitored state. you won't find it. there is no such thing for royalty.
    I looked for other videos, and he seems more or less like this in everything. Wanna link me to a couple of these videos where he comes across very differently?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked for other videos, and he seems more or less like this in everything. Wanna link me to a couple of these videos where he comes across very differently?
    huh? my point IS that you won't find it and therefore can't compare the two properly. this is in addition to the fact that Brown is in a completely different age category and is an actor to boot, i.e. someone who practices doing that thing with his face for a living.

you want to compare William to an ESTj, i suggest this guy. William is a thousand times more inert and unemotive than this:

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to take some adderall.

When it kicks in = big post about why he's IEI and she's LSI. Just spent two hours googling pictures and quotes.

UGH SCRATCH ALL THIS NOW I THINK THEY'RE SLI/EII WHAT IS HAPPENING

ALSO KATE LOOKS LIKE JESSICA
    Last edited by discojoe; 05-04-2011 at 08:27 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh? my point IS that you won't find it and therefore can't compare the two properly. this is in addition to the fact that Brown is in a completely different age category and is an actor to boot, i.e. someone who practices doing that thing with his face for a living.

you want to compare William to an ESTj, i suggest this guy. William is a thousand times more inert and unemotive than this:

YouTube - Harry Dent - The Great Depression Ahead
    Huh?

Age differences? So a young SLE will seem like a different type than an older SLE? These are two men YOU posted photos of, to justify your typing of William as possibly ESTp.

And I know some SLEs who are not actors who do pull goofy faces. What's interesting is how they will do something goofy and ridiculous, and then it has just vanished and they are back to seeming like someone who would not do such a thing.

As for the supposedly ESTj video, I haven't really made a case for William being ESTj, just that I don't think he's SLE. I said that I am not even convinced of his temperament at this point, except he doesn't seem EP to me. I also said he has a softness that doesn't seem like Se leading, and that maybe it's Si. I'm open to some other interpretation, but I don't think Se-leading works.

Anyway, ime, some ESTjs are more and some are less emotive and intense. May be a subtype difference, not sure. May also have something to do with Enneagram--E8 LSE versus E1 LSE, and so forth, they can seem very different. But iirc, you don't put any stock in Enneagram ... or was that someone else?

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care what their types are, I'm sick of hearing about them. At least you Americans won't have to recognize William as your head of state.
    The mode of goodness conditions one to happiness, passion conditions him to the fruits of action, and ignorance to madness.

Chapter 14, Verse 9.
    The Bhagavad Gita

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT ALL THAT MAD SE

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neotropic View Post
    I don't care what their types are, I'm sick of hearing about them. At least you Americans won't have to recognize William as your head of state.
    Then stop opening this thread and go overthrow your silly fucking government.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol they are both embarassing. Me walking in the street with a headache looks more like dancing than what they are doing.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Age differences? So a young SLE will seem like a different type than an older SLE? These are two men YOU posted photos of, to justify your typing of William as possibly ESTp.
    it doesn't interfere with visual matching anywhere near as much as with behavior.

And I know some SLEs who are not actors who do pull goofy faces. What's interesting is how they will do something goofy and ridiculous, and then it has just vanished and they are back to seeming like someone who would not do such a thing.

As for the supposedly ESTj video, I haven't really made a case for William being ESTj, just that I don't think he's SLE. I said that I am not even convinced of his temperament at this point, except he doesn't seem EP to me. I also said he has a softness that doesn't seem like Se leading, and that maybe it's Si. I'm open to some other interpretation, but I don't think Se-leading works.
    if there is one function i would describe as harsh as opposed to soft it's Te, not Se. again: such reasoning hardly helps the case for an ExTj type.

ps: you hardly even know your own type and are already lecturing me on how to assign socionics types. i don't think i need to be the one worried about the fact there is a disagreement between us about this.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KATE LOOKS LIKE JESSICA

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it doesn't interfere with visual matching anywhere near as much as with behavior.

if there is one function i would describe as harsh as opposed to soft it's Te, not Se. again: such reasoning hardly helps the case for an ExTj type.

ps: you hardly even know your own type and are already lecturing me on how to assign socionics types. i don't think i need to be the one worried about the fact there is a disagreement between us about this.
    Wow, way to be insulting, thanks. You can condescend to me all you want, but I still will see things as I do. I simply don't agree with you in this thread, and you apparently will not tolerate it if I don't believe you are "right." I do think Te-leading can be harsh, but that's NOT what I was even talking about. Good God.

And as for your personal attack, I disagree with you that I hardly know my own type. You think I'm a particular type that I do not think I am. A couple of other people on here definitely do not agree with my self-typing. Disagreement over people's types is common enough on this site. I'm not even one of those people who posts threads to endlessly debate my type, am I this, am I that. And as for those forum members, I do not think they should be barred from participating in threads typing other people, or have their opinions thrown out. This is an argument I've seen on the forum so many times, and it's not particularly logical, imo.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it turns out the facial match works very well with an ISTj typing too (better even), so that's what i'm changing my typing to:

quite surprising that no one suggested it yet, now that i think about it.

i really recommend people who type him as ExTj to look up some confirmed ExTjs and see how "dynamic" and active their behavior is. it isn't anything like the way William is in my estimation.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you trolling or being serious?
    were you trolling when you typed John Goodman ENTp?

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fwiw, he looks very much like a guy I know (who I type ISTj) in this picture.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    KATE LOOKS LIKE JESSICA
    ME? I WISH. LOL WHY DO I GET COMPARED TO ALL THESE WOMEN?

I don't know what type these people are but they seem boring as hell ugh

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see how I'd be considered boring but their type of boring is different. They seem stuffy and phony. The way Kate comes across is like a complete act for the public which i guess is necessary but it's still irritating..like she has a large object up her backside.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I could see how I'd be considered boring but their type of boring is different. They seem stuffy and phony. The way Kate comes across is like a complete act for the public which i guess is necessary but it's still irritating..like she has a large object up her backside.
    well yeah they have to be so careful how they appear in public, it would make ANYONE stiff. And she doesn't want to get abused by the tabloids like Diana and Fergie did.

They essentially HAVE to be phony in public. The phonier the better, the safer for them!

Not type related.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    SLI can be boring but SLI can be very fun.

SEI is the same...actually, all types are like that. Some people are boring and some aren't, in a given time and place.
    I totally agree. and we're not seeing them when they're in the privacy of their own home, relaxing, doing their thing.

I actually dont see them as boring, fwiw. I like them a lot.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    From watching the interview of him + his wife just now, his overall cognitive orientation strikes me as too concretely grounded for LIE. If you watch his eyes as he's thinking, it's obvious his attention is primarily anchored to the immediate surroundings and present context. Further, his responses tend to be quite linear and direct, with events described largely in terms of their tangible progression and practical account.

Compare to LIE: ...

Here by contrast, the speech tends to be more figurative and metaphorically illustrative. Also note that he glances away frequently when thinking, as if focusing on something intangibly present in his mental perception. So on, so forth.
    Okay, yeah. Wentworth Miller's responses do contain figurative language, like when he speaks of his career not going zero-to-sixty and him having time to develop his craft before being thrust center-stage. He takes that broad Ni perspective of describing things as happening when they were meant to happen in the overall course of his life.

It was interesting how when presented with a very basic question, "Is it nice to film out here in Texas," he takes things to a pretty interpretive level right away, speaking about the vibe of the place, the crew being like a family, the distractions being minimal compared to in LA.

I see him doing that Ni thing of searching for and formulating answers/ideas in a space located a bit outside his head, sorry if that sounds weird. It's something I see more obviously in some IEIs.

Are these some of the things you are referring to?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg vi is not based on the face shapes at all, it's about facial expression, dynamic, way of walking, talking etc.

kate middleton reminds me a lot of my mum ESI, and that smile - !

i'm not sure about william, but maybe EXTj? he seems to be rational and extroverted

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh. well, hello... i just watched the video. wentworth miller is now, imo, by the far the sexiest man alive. he just needs to sit up straight.
    Last edited by blackburry; 05-05-2011 at 05:28 PM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jouziou View Post
    omg vi is not based on the face shapes at all, it's about facial expression, dynamic, way of walking, talking etc.

kate middleton reminds me a lot of my mum ESI, and that smile - !

i'm not sure about william, but maybe EXTj? he seems to be rational and extroverted
    My thoughts exactly!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always seen Prince William as either an INFj or an ISFj.

My first thought on Kate, is that she reminds me a LOT of ENTp women that I know. She seems like an ENTp who is very aware she is in the spotlight and containing herself, so she appears a bit stiff. She seems to be much more of an extrovert than him though in that she looks more comfortable in front of the crowds, etc. He seems rather meek and sometimes afraid of the crowds.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I revoke my past guess of ESI and LIE to ESE (Kate) and LII (Will) after watching a documentary on CBC
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Prince William - Si-ESTj
    Kate Middleton - Ne-INFj
    Yup.

Also, your standard tickle-me-elmo Se-PoLR pose:

Reminds one of April.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    You know, there's plenty of familial/circumstantial conditions which could better explain for that behavior on his part. I'd caution against typing based on that.
    Lol, your earlier response was douchier. Good edit.

That's not the only reason for my typing, obviously. I'm generally a cautious typer and rarely get to a solid typing of someone famous, but this is an exception. I was referring to the entire pattern of behaviour, not just the Nazi stuff, although that particular brand of acting up is rather SLE-ish. His choice of jackarooing for his gap year, the Arctic charity trek, insisting on going into Iraq, partyboy reputation, love of off-road motorbiking, etc. Also he looks exactly like my SLE boyfriend around the eyes in practically every photo, and his bearing reminds me of some other SLEs I know.
    Based on the highlighted portion above, it reminds me of what Delta STs would be interested in as well. ESTjs (especially Si-ESTjs) are generally not stiff and "prudish", contrary to what most would think. If so, INFjs would probably not have been their dual.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote LSE for will and ESI for Kate, maybe EII. harry's SLE fo sho.

so. that's that.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Kate SEE
    He could be LSE

which makes this a marriage made in hell...we'll see the results of this in the upcoming years *sitting back with popcorn with me loving and sexy LSE boyfriend*

Based on the highlighted portion above, it reminds me of what Delta STs would be interested in as well. ESTjs (especially Si-ESTjs) are generally not stiff and "prudish", contrary to what most would think. If so, INFjs would probably not have been their dual.
    They believe in appearing and keeping up likable and friendly appearances (as it states in Wiki); but, yes they are very stiff and tense.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i always thought kate was IxFj and William was ExTj. they are sort "stiff" and i know some people think kate re-wearing all her clothes (not just one dress but her whole frickin wardrobe) is cool but i think it's wierd. not to mention, she dresses like a grandma.

harry is defintely SLE, or maybe i just want him to be my dual he does have a thing for the ESFx ladies. he could use a IEI though, the last one that i know of was his mom, diana. harry just needs some tender loving Ni then maybe he won't publicly embaress the himself anymore....

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This spells trouble because, considering that I've typed the prince as LSE, he's trying hard to please her and figure out what the problem is and how to fix it, being a logical type who proceeds in logical steps, but she's acting emotionally and being irrational, not eating and protesting by self deprecation is going to tax there relationship quite heavily.
    She wants something from him and that's why she's not eating, but the trouble is that she's manipulating him.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Kate-...t-216678.shtml
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She reminds me a lot of Tchaikovsky, I type him Ne-INFj too. Just think it's interesting that they have the exact same eyes and disposition. Then again Kate reminds me of a lot of INFjs overall. Tchaikovsky is the more difficult one to read.
    Last edited by 717495; 08-18-2011 at 03:22 PM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well you're right about him trying to please her. i've watched videos and he treats her like a dying butterfly. but i don't think her weight loss is due to some emotional issue, i just think she's taking the role of a royal too seriously. i really do think she's ISFj, i mean she gave up a career so she could tend to her prince while they were dating, yet people called her waity katie she hasn't made any mistakes yet, i mean, she's a god given gift after diana and fergie. i'm sure she does everything they tell her to and goes by royal protocol likes it's the 10 commandments.

oh and i wouldn't believe the ridiculous things the media writes about them. right after the wedding, some rumors about her "infertility" hit the fan....now she's rebelling against the queen? she's not diana. as far as i know, kate always wanted to be a royal that's why she hung around william so long. i'm not painting her as a gold digger, but there's no doubt as she wants the life she has or else she would have fled.

TIM
    LII, 5w4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's no way William is LIE, I rather buy the SLE typing. Kate might very well be ESI.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG. She re-wears her clothes, oh the horror!!!!...and OMG, she's gotten skinny, she must be upset, manipulating her husband!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you guys are fucking retarded.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    She wants something from him and that's why she's not eating, but the trouble is that she's manipulating him.
    Erm....This is not how I have interpreted the article.

Her behaviour seems to be directing at herself, rather than against others. I don't see it as manipulative.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her behaviour seems to be directing at herself, rather than against others. I don't see it as manipulative.
    Marista is merely projecting. those would be her reasons for losing weight.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post

No, there's something seriously wrong going on in this picture; maybe he wants her to be perfect, or more like his mom? Freud would explain this very well. I don't see any reason why any woman would need to lose that much weight; she's looks seriously unhealthy...and, the camera adds 10lbs.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post

No, there's something seriously wrong going on in this picture; maybe he wants her to be perfect, or more like his mom? Freud would explain this very well. I don't see any reason why any woman would need to lose that much weight; she's looks seriously unhealthy...and, the camera adds 10lbs.
    ur jealous

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast