Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Delta Mood Thread (Inspired by beta and alpha)

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Delta Mood Thread (Inspired by beta and alpha)

I think the mood threads in beta and alpha are really interesting. So I will start one here just like Xcalibur Girl started one in alpha following beta's example:

In the Moods thread in Beta Quadra, Pedro-the-Lion wrote:
    To be honest I wish alpha was doing what you guys are doing. It seems like this is merely the positive expression of quadra values in a "raw" sense. That is you guys are communicating in a large degree without using language and are doign so very effectively. You guys seem to act as I feel when an isfp smiles at me if that makes any sense.
    So what will it be like here: Will the ENFp's silly switch be flipped? Will the untiring ISTp continue to charm unsuspecting (well....) ENFps? Will other quadra types join in? Will I realize that ESTj are not so scary after all? Will a gentle INFj feel accepted and loved?

Gather 'round, loves, communicate the spirit!

Explicit propositions and anti-INTj remarks will not be tolerated and will result in dismissal from the quadra. But don't fear, beta seems very accepting of oddballs!

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Explicit propositions and anti-INTj remarks will not be tolerated
    All balls are red.

The anti-INTjs are on the rise.

Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Explicit propositions and anti-INTj remarks will not be tolerated

All balls are red.
    ENFp opens eyes wide. She has a very astonished look on her roundish face. She blushes slightly. "Really??" Wanting-to-know-all-about-it mode kicks in.
    "Show me!" INTp remains emotionless, seems to think for a little while. "Just take my word for it..." ENFp frantically walks around the room in neat little circles, eyeing where she suspects said red balls are...She opens her eyes wider (they are huge now). "Please show me!" INTp equally emotionless "no."
    ENFp runs to computer and types "all balls are red" into google with no tangible results. She decides to kick INTp out of quadra (it pains her. She feels terribly guilty. But it must be done), then calls 6 girlfriends to discuss the color of balls for the next 8 hours.

To be continued!

The anti-INTjs are on the rise.

Where?? Where are the bastards??? Leave them alone *insert passionate cry here* We are all equal. We all must love each other, respect each other, honor each other (just don't forget to love this little ENFp just a tiny bit more...). I will take the banner and ride out on my white alligator to the rescue of the misunderstood and marginalized. I will! Watch me!

*after the idea has been uttered, ENFp decides that she wants to post on some wacky internet forum instead, so the banner is back in the closet. Perhaps an ISTp will come along to get the mission started again*
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will the untiring ISTp continue to charm unsuspecting (well....) ENFps?
    When is an ENFP ever unsuspecting...

{♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, not when certain ISTps have "get me my bloody dual NOW" written all over them!

You should have a T-Shirt made: "ISTp wants ENFp" and on the back:
    "Hit my PoLR, baby!"

:wink:

Aaaah, you're a babe!
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-an ixtp (probably istp)

In past, there was anti-ISTp campaign by some INTjs here...
    e.g. See Pedro's post in this section.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what!? what anti istp campaign..

if Pedro did this I understand, I feel like having an anti ISFJ campaign sometimes... Beneficiaries.... ugh

Well, not when certain ISTps have "get me my bloody dual NOW" written all over them!

You should have a T-Shirt made: "ISTp wants ENFp" and on the back:
    "Hit my PoLR, baby!"
    well to love is a fubared hidden agenda, I already tatooed it on my forehead btw.

ENFP wanted...

you can see it here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/camerony
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh come on, you guys just know you wuvvv us betas
    wuvv? What's wuvv? Wuvv as in you think we are a bunch of wacky oddballs with a perverted sense of humor?

Hell, yeah, I WUVV you betas!

ENFps are loving enough to even be charmed by a bunch of betas on spring break. Have a cookie.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk

well to love is a fubared hidden agenda, I already tatooed it on my forehead btw.

ENFP wanted...

you can see it here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/camerony
    OMG, it flashes, too!!
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    Don't be afraid to rear your head. You know who you are... The one who speaks with the smallest voice in this thread.
    Is there a shy INFj anywhere?
    ― Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk
    what!? what anti istp campaign..
    See oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?p=5570#5570
    This is the last obvious thing.
    [conspiracy]Strained to the subject, isn't it?
    Herzblut at first thought herself ISTp. Maybe he sensed approaching more ISTps by his id and tried to keep them at a distance.[/conspiracy]

I remember more by other members, but don't like seeing anymore. And anyhow, now it's almost gone. Enjoy peace and impartiality! :wink:

I was referring to an ixtp.

He is not speaking up.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Enjoy peace and impartiality! Wink
    Yes, really...
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are some wacky kid, Herzblut! :wink:

Die Welt braucht mehr davon!
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It does...Do you think beta will lend you out for a while? There is not much of a mood going on here...
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Don't be afraid to rear your head. You know who you are... The one who speaks with the smallest voice in this thread.
    *Raises hand*
    For better or worse, here I am.
    Now, flame me .

But it is true: We do wuvv the Betas .
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    *Raises hand*
    For better or worse, here I am.
    Now, flame me .

But it is true: We do wuvv the Betas .
    Hey, nice to meet you! Have a cookie! Two of my best friends are INFjs and they are great!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, nice to meet you! Have a cookie! Two of my best friends are INFjs and they are great!
    Thank you.
    Whew, seems like I'll have some expectations to try to fulfill and probably fail horribly in ...

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You INFJs are so pessimistic! Cheer up! Life is still sweet.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thank you.
    Whew, seems like I'll have some expectations to try to fulfill and probably fail horribly in ...
    Oh, don't you worry, I know an awfully annoying INFj, too. :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim(library)
    Oh, don't you worry, I know an awfully annoying INFj, too. :wink:
    Phew, at least I have one role model I can actually live up to :wink: .

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I thought it might relieve some of the pressure. :wink:

Have another cookie.
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you.
    I've come over to INFj and have no expectations at all.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonk
    You INFJs are so pessimistic! Cheer up! Life is still sweet.
    I'm not pessimistic at all. Life is very sweet once you stop kicking and screaming . . . said the the whinny little kid.

Creepy-

Ok you guys, lets get back to the topic. Now, in what ways would you say that Delta is the older and mature quadrant? How do you feel about technology? How do you feel about change? How do you feel about tradition? Do you like old things, vintage things? How quick are you to adapt to changing circumstances? Do you feel you have traditional values?
    Despite being Iee I feel I am rather concervative in many ways. I like change but I like the past too. I love anything from the early to mid 20th century. I like rustic things as well. I like new forms of older things and I like sturdy well design things that wont fall apart anytime soon but will be around for decades even centuries. I like old black and white photographs. I like Ralph Lauren and Pottery Barn and that modern retro feel. I dont mind rolling down the windows in the car. They dont have to be power windows. I like the woods and the earth and the sun and simple pleasures. I like the idea of marriage and family and grandparents and sticking together, which implies fidelity and trust and virtues.
    On the other hand I do like DSL and cable and I wouldnt mind TEVO. BUT I dont like watching alot of TV or spending too much time on the computer. I will not run out and buy the something as soon as it hits the market for the sake of technology novelty. Usually its too expensive then anyway and I dont know if the bugs are eliminated. For example I when laser eye surgery first came out, I wouldnt have been the first to say "Yeah shoot my eyes with lasers"
    I dont like wigs, weaves and fake boobs on women, or needless plastic surgery. Not too keen on tatoos and piercing either (sorry, guys but Im allowed to have my preferences) Sure there are acceptions but I think technology is a blessing and a curse. It sometimes seperates us from our humanity and true human interactions. I do like technology that is environmentaly friendly. Like electric and hybrid cars and solar powered technology. Wew! I didnt know I was so oppinionated. Do you get what I mean? Questions, Comments...?

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm...
    When I get the opportunity, I'm going to build a house in stone from the pattern of medieval castles, furnish it in the mid-1800's high class Victorian style ( <3 ), and I'll have a cast iron gate through my hedge into the garden...
    Yes, I'm a bit of an old-fashioned English buff. The ancient times fascinate me, and I often wish I could go there. Alas, it seems like it'll stay at the dream .

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... odd to describe but i -do- have many delta-like tastes that even derived into problems...

When it comes to change tolerance, I can't manage to move from a house, (did it only once long ago and I'm still feeling like foreign on my own place), not to mention it would be a hell to move from the city or even worse, the country.

I also have a thing towards choosing the oldest urban facilities every time I can, since I get a feeling of capricious confidence from it -and- I really like traditional aesthetics~ I would choose the oldest building I can for living, trying it to be on a street where aspahlt hasn't replaced the classic stone paths yet, to take vehicles of the oldest lines (subway wagons 100yo still move here (sort of dangerous but I still like it)). And in general, choosing everything that, for a reason I don't care to begin with, are still being used despite their age.

I prefer to drive my own old 1991 Peugeot 205 CTi Cabriolet when I could buy a new car but all designs after 1995 look too perverse to me... just -can't- like them... Mine does have powered windows and the cabriolet system is electrical too ^^; -does- nag me to use my hands to operate it.

About fashion and tastes, I wear only dark suits all day long, even in summer, on windsor knots only and sober tie colors, and I barely own any clothes different from these since I don't go out on weekends; and those few are very conservative too. Always the same sober Orient 21-jewels watch I wear since I'm 13yo and the same XIX century-styled pocket watch for some occasions. No tatoos, no piercings, short hair...

And as well other tastes that are close to be ridiculous, like playing by using feather pens for writing at home, an old calligraphy (my handwriting is XV century styled >_>), using a seal to close envelopes for presents, etc...

I don't feel technology as a curse at all, but I'd just always choose the most tested among the available... Unlike Topaz I hate nature and am very urban-dependent, but always on classic means.... and I just hate medicine, but it's a phobia related to my hidden agenda I guess...

Despite all these picky tastes, and because may be thought the opposite, I don't feel like evaluating anyone else by how they dress or choose, it's just about me >_>, as long as I'm free to choose my own stuff I don't care if i'm married to a woman full of tatoos, piercings and odd hair colors.
    Balzac

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love technology. Anything to make my incredibly lazy life lazier. Don’t run out and buy the newest gadget though as the bugs usually need to be worked out and then things then to get cheaper also if you wait. I love to read and that comes first and foremost but when I’ve run out of reading material I sit at the computer for hours and totally neglect the house which drives me nuts as I like a pristine atmosphere.

As far as change . . . I detest moving as it is so disruptive. I like putting down roots and feeling comfortable. I live in the country but am only minutes away from decent shopping malls and services. Love it very much. I could live in the city in an apartment if it were built to shut out street and neighbor noise and if good conveniences were just down the street. I like to look at the outdoors but detest the sun and bugs and spiders and the lot. My house is full of plants as I try to bring the outside in . . . minus the bugs. I don’t care to leave the house unless I have to. Don’t go to movies or window shopping . . . that’s what they make DVD players and internet shopping for. There were stores at the mall that were there for years that I didn’t know about as I tend to shop at big department stores and if I find what I want and like and am willing to pay the price, I buy it and go home. No comparison shopping.

Never had close family and long for that camaraderie . . . warm Thanksgivings and Christmas gatherings, but except for the holidays I like my privacy.

Have dreams of a kitchen with a warm used Mediterranean look . . . with warm deep colors. A friend is redoing his kitchen that way and I am so excited that he ask for my help! As far as vintage things, no way. I do like marble and often dream of a large marble home on an island somewhere in Greece with bright sunshine and bright blue water. I would sit in the shade and soak it all in though. Have a friend with a place like that and spends a lot of time in the states????

I can’t stand fake boobs either and detest tattoos. Piercings are okay if they’re little ones like a nose stub or guy earrings which I just love. I’d rather see guys with earrings than women. I think it’s a bit of a rebel thing. I love my Nissan Pathfinder as although I love being feminine and a woman, I love the tough-guy/gal image. An SUV gives me some sort of power. I would love to have a jag or a BMW, but not a Mercedes. This would be in addition to an SUV. I detest anything cowboy or Indian related . . . don’t’ know why.

As to clothes, I tend to dress conservative and in dark colors although I do like to dress to look my best except when I’m at home where you will always find me in sweats or pj’s. I don’t work outside the home so I have lots of very comfortable clothes.

I want the best of whatever the world has to offer to make life easier as comfort is my middle name.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Impressive

LOL! -that's- really infj-ish ^^;

The house decoration, state-of-art laziness and buying style are all mine too. But I came to the point I do reject even holydays with family so I really see noone but my wife on my free time and I like cozy confortable cars, a Pathfinder would be way too "male" for my taste i guess .

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    I want the best of whatever the world has to offer to make life easier as comfort is my middle name.
    My wife and I are just about writing that on a frame and put it on our apartament's wall. Best synopse of an INFj's lifestyle ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    I detest anything cowboy or Indian related . . . don’t’ know why.
    I detest that too. Maybe because pioneering is an alpha/beta thing which aesthetics are too precarious for us.
    Balzac

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How do you feel about technology? How do you feel about change? How do you feel about tradition? Do you like old things, vintage things? How quick are you to adapt to changing circumstances? Do you feel you have traditional values?
    I don't have to have the latest in technology. I drive an old car and would be perfectly happy with it except that I'm not as mobile as I would like to be (because it can break down on me any minute). I need change although it can be daunting. It is only daunting in its anticipation, though. Once it's going on, it's fine. I adapt to new situations quickly and I love, love, love to travel. I just moved and I would not at all mind moving again tomorrow except for the organization, packing, etc. As for the change, I don't mind it at all. I can quickly build myself a new nest. I have to leave the house at least once a day or I feel trapped. I don't like to have much stuff (furniture, etc) because I don't like my place to be cramped and I want to be able to pack up quickly and leave (it's somewhat of an obsession). I can live out of a suitcase forever and a day.

I love nature, too, and need it to recharge. I could live in the city or the country. I'm just sick of living in college towns.... :wink:
    I love simple things, too, like a picknick under a big tree with bread and cheese and olives (uh, how European of me).

I hold family tradition in high regard and I want to continue some of them (Christmas celebration, etc.)

The weird thing is that I'm obsessed with being mobile and I have to get out every so often. I love road trips and I can drive for 12+ hours straight by myself. I measure my budget in how many flights I can afford when I save this much money. I want to travel the world for years at a time. But I feel that my restlessness is really a search for a home. Deep down inside I want to settle down and finally arrive. Is that an ENFp thing? This obession with wanting to get around but really longing for a home base? Or do I have issues??? :wink:
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kim
    I like to travel too. I decided to travel outside of the US once every other year. So far Ive been to different parts of Europe (England, Italy, Switzerland, France) South America (Argentina, Brazil) and some islands (Jamaica, Puerto Rico (does that count?)) and of course Canada (it counts ) My next trip will be to Australia or Japan. Ive also intertained the idea of seeing Antwerp, Belgium (for some reason) I think it was because of the Art institute there. Anyway I love road trips and just about anything new. But I totally understand what you mean by searching for a home. i spent 10 years living in NY and have returned to California and I finally feel like California is my real home. Some people I know moved alot when they were kids and now as adults are permanent nomads. I grew up in the same house so Im used to a certain amount of stability. It was hard to see them cut down some of the trees and put in new roads near my parents house. All our old play areas have been paved over. Its like that old song about going back to Ohio by the Pretenders.
    So I would say Im ambivalent about change. I love change for myself but I want somethings to stay the same. Im selfish that way

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Now, in what ways would you say that Delta is the older and mature quadrant?
    What do y'all think?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim (not logged on)
    What do y'all think?
    Honestly I have no idea. I always feel like a kid I guess I try not to do stupid things that ruin my life. Its hard not to think of the consequences of my actions. Im a weird sort of crazy/serious person. When you get pass the jokes and frivilous stuff Im quite different. I think some things to me just boil down to common sense and doing it.

Topaz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Ok you guys, lets get back to the topic. Now, in what ways would you say that Delta is the older and mature quadrant? How do you feel about technology? How do you feel about change? How do you feel about tradition? Do you like old things, vintage things? How quick are you to adapt to changing circumstances? Do you feel you have traditional values?
    Despite being Iee I feel I am rather concervative in many ways. I like change but I like the past too. I love anything from the early to mid 20th century. I like rustic things as well. I like new forms of older things and I like sturdy well design things that wont fall apart anytime soon but will be around for decades even centuries. I like old black and white photographs. I like Ralph Lauren and Pottery Barn and that modern retro feel. I dont mind rolling down the windows in the car. They dont have to be power windows. I like the woods and the earth and the sun and simple pleasures. I like the idea of marriage and family and grandparents and sticking together, which implies fidelity and trust and virtues.
    On the other hand I do like DSL and cable and I wouldnt mind TEVO. BUT I dont like watching alot of TV or spending too much time on the computer. I will not run out and buy the something as soon as it hits the market for the sake of technology novelty. Usually its too expensive then anyway and I dont know if the bugs are eliminated. For example I when laser eye surgery first came out, I wouldnt have been the first to say "Yeah shoot my eyes with lasers"
    I dont like wigs, weaves and fake boobs on women, or needless plastic surgery. Not too keen on tatoos and piercing either (sorry, guys but Im allowed to have my preferences) Sure there are acceptions but I think technology is a blessing and a curse. It sometimes seperates us from our humanity and true human interactions. I do like technology that is environmentaly friendly. Like electric and hybrid cars and solar powered technology. Wew! I didnt know I was so oppinionated. Do you get what I mean? Questions, Comments...?

Topaz
    If i do not get any true human interactions i get a little psychotic. I guess it is like a food i need at times as long as it is not negative human interactions. Wigs or weaves or okay with me because they are not permanent. I dont like fake boobs or tattoos though. I never understood the purpose of getting something permanent that you may hate 2 years later. We all have our opinions but i try not to judge a person because they have or do something i may not prefer to have or do. I guess we all have, get or do something we do that someone else think is distastefull or don't see the purpose of it. I don't think you can say one quadra is this or that because i noticed there are extremes in every quadra. I think it depends on several factors as in age , upbringing, hormones, geographic area of one's residence. Personally i hate tradition and traditional values. I see it as a person trying to enforce there beliefs on another person. If you have fake boobs or tattoos its cool with me if it makes you happy. I won't get them myself though but i will not try to make that person uncomfortable by a dissapproving glance or look.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My statement shouldnt be taken as hardcore. There are alot of confusing messages out there about whats best. I just like to see people who like who they are regardless of wether it meets industry model standards. I live in California and I was thinking of that Hollywood-like tendency to pick yourself to death trying to live up to some artifical standards. Im not saying we shouldnt take care to be healthy and look nice but somethings go too far. So if you want to plop a wig on your head for fun or out of necessity go ahead. Blue wigs are funny. If a person chooses some form of comsetic surgery I just hope they give it a lot of thought. The results may not be healthy or desirable. It may just mask other issues. LETS BE HEALTHY PEOPLE. Im going to go write my book now :wink:

Topaz

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Im a weird sort of crazy/serious person. When you get pass the jokes and frivilous stuff Im quite different. I think some things to me just boil down to common sense and doing it.

Topaz
    Yes, I'm the same way. I can be very serious, but I can also be very silly. Well, people often come to us for advice or to pour out their hearts, don't they? We can lighten them up with a good laugh or counsel them on their potential. I suppose that could be associated with wisdom and maturity...
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hm...

Quote Originally Posted by Kim (not logged on)
    What do y'all think?
    I'd rather say delta is the most -useless-, quadra, where all it's members by far consume more than they produce ... and the most cynical too, adaptive in a way to get all going the way they want.

The enfp is too bothered traveling, the istp playing with it's computers and other toys, the infj reading and dreaming and the estj drinking beer all day and triyng to be friends with the authorities.

But useful activities? Those are not for us We're professional hedonist selfish idlers.
    Balzac

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hm...

Quote Originally Posted by Koneko
    But useful activities? Those are not for us We're professional hedonist selfish idlers.
    And that's the way, aha, aha, we like it... :wink:

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most useless quadra?

You INFJs can be so depressing.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast