Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Type this girl

  1. #1
    eliphalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Type this girl...

    First, her myspace blurb:

    "It's all about friends, and family. Loveee my true friends and honesty. I'm there for you if your there for me. I'm blunt with my feelings, I'm stubborn as hell and too gullable sometimes but also very lovable more often than not..(dont u think so?);-)Oh Yeah, I Luv 2 laugh more than anything*key 2 my heart*."

    Before I had talked to her, I thought she was pretty cold. She has recently started talking to our little group, and now I'm thinking she's a bit insecure, and likes to hide it with a tough exterior. She likes to argue, or state her opinions, is one of the only ones who'll stand up against our teacher who pretty much critisizes and puts everyone to shame (maybe INTp).

    Has no problem coming to school looking bummy, but expresses jealousy towards her much more confident sister (don't know her type). She doesn't hide her jealousy towards anyone actually.

    She has a doesn't give a fuck about anything attitude, pretty laidback. Likes to talk about her life a lot, but doesn't get too personal.

    Loves ISFp's. Her best friend is one. When our group was arguing, she took the side of the ISFp. Found it cool, when the ISFp acted assertive. Doesn't seem to agree with me or my other INFp friend. She argues with him more, as he's the more outgoing INFp type. Doesn't like me and my ENFj friends outbursts and drama. She's currently in a conflict with an ENFj guy, claims he's manipulative.


    ESTj, ISFp, her, and some other girl. She's closest to the first two, but doesn't seem to care for the ESTj as much, from what she says.
    INFp

  2. #2
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENTp? lmao.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  3. #3
    eliphalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENTp was my first impression, even before I noticed the ISFp thing, but she doesn't remind me at all of the ENTp guys I know. Ever since talking to her, she seems more down to earth, and she said she had no sense of creativity at all. And she seems pretty feelerish from her myspace and the way she acts with friends. Could be cause she's female... I dunno.
    INFp

  4. #4
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eliphalet
    ENTp was my first impression, even before I noticed the ISFp thing, but she doesn't remind me at all of the ENTp guys I know. Ever since talking to her, she seems more down to earth, and she said she had no sense of creativity at all. And she seems pretty feelerish from her myspace and the way she acts with friends. Could be cause she's female... I dunno.
    How about the more down to earth version of ENTp -> ESTp

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    994
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by eliphalet
    ENTp was my first impression, even before I noticed the ISFp thing, but she doesn't remind me at all of the ENTp guys I know. Ever since talking to her, she seems more down to earth, and she said she had no sense of creativity at all. And she seems pretty feelerish from her myspace and the way she acts with friends. Could be cause she's female... I dunno.
    How about the more down to earth version of ENTp -> ESTp
    That was my very first, gut feeling.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

    "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

  6. #6
    eliphalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My dual? Humm... I dunno. She dislikes this ESTp guy, and most other betas. She's a bit... boring and typical in my opinion.
    INFp

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah...i know the girl...She's pretty controlling at times...I doubt she's estp...could be entp?...any other suggestions?
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

  8. #8
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESTj is possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by eliphalet
    First, her myspace blurb:
    "It's all about friends, and family. Loveee my true friends and honesty. I'm there for you if your there for me. I'm blunt with my feelings, I'm stubborn as hell and too gullable sometimes but also very lovable more often than not..(dont u think so?);-)Oh Yeah, I Luv 2 laugh more than anything*key 2 my heart*."
    Reminds me of what Expat posted about LSE and LIE on what they expect from others
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    What types really expect from others, that makes them really frustrated, and bitch and moan:
    LIE, LSE: "why aren't you being straightforward as to how you feel about me?"
    Quote Originally Posted by eliphalet
    Before I had talked to her, I thought she was pretty cold. She has recently started talking to our little group, and now I'm thinking she's a bit insecure, and likes to hide it with a tough exterior. She likes to argue, or state her opinions, is one of the only ones who'll stand up against our teacher who pretty much critisizes and puts everyone to shame (maybe INTp).
    appears "pretty cold": could be a strong Si.
    2nd bolded portion: Te?

    Quote Originally Posted by eliphalet
    She has a doesn't give a fuck about anything attitude, pretty laidback. Likes to talk about her life a lot, but doesn't get too personal. ).
    Again .
    ESTps are the least likely people you would expect them to have a laidback attitude due to their Se. And ESTps don't like to share about their life alot.

    Quote Originally Posted by eliphalet
    Loves ISFp's. Her best friend is one. When our group was arguing, she took the side of the ISFp. Found it cool, when the ISFp acted assertive. Doesn't seem to agree with me or my other INFp friend. She argues with him more, as he's the more outgoing INFp type. Doesn't like me and my ENFj friends outbursts and drama. She's currently in a conflict with an ENFj guy, claims he's manipulative.
    Fe PoLR hit?

  9. #9
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eliphalet
    My dual? Humm... I dunno. She dislikes this ESTp guy, and most other betas. She's a bit... boring and typical in my opinion.
    She must be sane
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  10. #10
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,811
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    What about ISTp?

  11. #11
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESTj is possible if and only if she is putting on a girly mask, which is understandable since it's myspace.
    However, ESFj seems to be a better overall match to me.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  12. #12
    eliphalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Quote Originally Posted by eliphalet
    My dual? Humm... I dunno. She dislikes this ESTp guy, and most other betas. She's a bit... boring and typical in my opinion.
    She must be sane
    Hehe.

    She's definately not ISTp. The argument for ESTj was good, but then again she doesn't really care for her close ESTj friend. I think Ima go with ESFj for now... I'll bring my INTj sister to caf one day and test it out. Yeyy.
    INFp

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •