and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it is, like other departures.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, this is sad Sorry to hear that.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a simple leaving without saying goodbye breaks my heart; the way they walk away nonchalantly - without turning their head back to smile a goodbye- severs the most sensitive chord in my fragile soul. It's as if I could have controlled their behaviour, it was as if I could make them stop, turn around, run back hug me and whisper The Three Words in my ear, it was as if it was all my fault.

It probably was.

And if the above is true, then I *can* control the way ENFp's leave me. (I have unconsciously done so once with and it worked, but it's hard to say. For SiTe, Si is unconsciously conscious. :wink: )
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop whining. If you're a jerk that's what you deserve.

P.S. But we both know that it's not true. So what happened?
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was walking alongside her at the train station. I broke duality with her to establish another one with my classmate. I needed to find out some sports logistic issue from him. She entered the train station (I was heading towards the busstop), never turned her head, and left that way.

She's still mine but the thought that she could leave anytime when I break my attention towards her makes me feel scared. It's as if I must now pay attention to her everytime, everyday. I don't want to lose her. And sometimes, I can't tell if she still love me. But then when I see her again, when she says hi again, I can tell. She loves me.

(And I love her a lot too (: )
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't really "break duality" but you can take your attention away for a bit. She probably didn't like losing your attention but I doubt it's that big of a deal.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. It's like loosening the string and letting the dog run away. The time taken to get the dog back is what frustrates me (and the fact that females have periods, though it allows me to have a chance to be more sensitive and stuff, but. sheesh.)
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL well men get hormonal and moody too, it just doesn't fit a cycle so it's harder to predict.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Men get hormonal and moody when their woman gets hormonal and moody. And also when they realize it hurts when jackin off >>
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These posts are getting unbelievable corny as of late. What gives?

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I second that. He doesn't seem ISTp. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    @Blueblade: You seem very open and expressive, doesn't fit the image I developed in my mind of what ISTps are usually like. Why is that? How is it that you find expressing yourself so easy? That's pretty much the most difficult thing in the world for someone irl that I thought could be ISTp. How is it that you have such a clear idea of what you're feeling and can express it, seemingly without hesitation or confusion. How did you overcome that reticence, and guardedness, or did you never suffer from that? The manner in which you express yourself is very free-flowing, poetic. It's very different from how I would expect an ISTp to speak. Consider for example napalm, and his posts, that is what I expect to hear, something along those lines. Could you describe your manner of expressing yourself as to how it goes from brain to page? Or perhaps, heart to page?

I'm talking about things like this:

Just a simple leaving without saying goodbye breaks my heart; the way they walk away nonchalantly - without turning their head back to smile a goodbye- severs the most sensitive chord in my fragile soul. It's as if I could have controlled their behaviour, it was as if I could make them stop, turn around, run back hug me and whisper The Three Words in my ear, it was as if it was all my fault.

It probably was.
    And what you posted in that other thread.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll add a third to that - he certainly doesn't write like an ISTp. Hmm maybe ISFp?
    -Mark Twain

Creepy-Diana

i dont think it had anything to do with you blueblade, when im saying goodbye i dont like to dwell on it past the actual breaking off point which is usually when i actually say goodbye, at that point contact is broken and ive mentally moved on to the next stage. now as for her not saying anything, well if it was me, and you were having a conversation with someone else, then i probably would have stood there for a little bit to see if you said goodbye, and if you didnt say anything i would have interupted you for a quick goodbye and walked away.

anyways, i dont know if this helps you at all, but yea, if she's enfp you should probably pay her attention, we like that, we dont like being ignored
    Last edited by silke; 03-16-2014 at 07:04 AM. Reason: edited out spam link

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timeofurlife42
    i dont think it had anything to do with you blueblade, when im saying goodbye i dont like to dwell on it past the actual breaking off point which is usually when i actually say goodbye, at that point contact is broken and ive mentally moved on to the next stage. now as for her not saying anything, well if it was me, and you were having a conversation with someone else, then i probably would have stood there for a little bit to see if you said goodbye, and if you didnt say anything i would have interupted you for a quick goodbye and walked away.

anyways, i dont know if this helps you at all, but yea, if she's enfp you should probably pay her attention, we like that, we dont like being ignored
    Really? Usually, even after I say goodbye, I'll go back, give my boyfriend a hug, then leave. But he'll usually say I'm nuts or something.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    These posts are getting unbelievable corny as of late. What gives?
    Thus speaks the only ISTp here. All others professing to be ISTp here are INFps that are in love with the image of the cold blooded nonchalance of the ISTp.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fear Typeless' statement be true.

After all she is a definite ISTp.

And ISTp's have their way with killing people with just one move.

Are INFp's capable of deceit and concealment?

Perhaps I am just a very conceited ISTp who enjoys playing with everyone's minds?

Perhaps the reason why I am so open, is because the best way to defeat fear is to face it calmly straight in the face?

Perhaps I am INFp.

There is only one true statement here.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade
    I fear Typeless' statement be true.

After all she is a definite ISTp.

And ISTp's have their way with killing people with just one move.

Perhaps I am just a very conceited ISTp who enjoys playing with everyone's minds?

Perhaps the reason why I am so open, is because the best way to defeat fear is to face it calmly straight in the face?

Perhaps I am INFp.

There is only one true statement here.
    have you considered other types apart from istp and enfp (you were this type once right?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't really "break duality" but you can take your attention away for a bit. She probably didn't like losing your attention but I doubt it's that big of a deal.
    very true it takes a LONG time of absolutely ZERO contact with the person. I mean no letters no nothing. Even still there is always the damned risidual... Its like the goo in ghost busters or something

Seriously though, you cant just break. Its a gradual thing that is painful in a weird way. I get made because I feel my mind's dedication to that person, its like a reliance. After a month or even a few weeks thoughts of that person come stronger and stronger and your subconscious beckons you to satisfy it. Eventually it shuts up but once tasting duality it becomes difficult to settle for anything but your dual.

People on this forum dont realize how lucky we are to be aware of this as we walk through the mall or do our groceries and it becomes obvious sometimes instantly of each type. It makes you more prepared of what to expect out of that person. Then again some people are SHIT at VI.. I cant type EVERYONE right away, it takes up to months sometimes!
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get made because I feel my mind's dedication to that person, its like a reliance. After a month or even a few weeks thoughts of that person come stronger and stronger and your subconscious beckons you to satisfy it. Eventually it shuts up but once tasting duality it becomes difficult to settle for anything but your dual
    like high grade marijuana and good sex.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, information is power.
    INFp-Ni

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii
    omg, you sure you're not my infp brother in disguise??
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    Quote Originally Posted by misutii
    omg, you sure you're not my infp brother in disguise??
    ummm..... Hi sis!!!!!!!! wow this awkward I never thought I'd find you posting here... well you know what they say, "it's a small world after all"
    INFp-Ni

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk
    People on this forum dont realize how lucky we are to be aware of this as we walk
    through the mall or do our groceries and it becomes obvious sometimes instantly of each type.
    I agree, that's what I've always thought
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit