Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: SLE-SLI Extinguishment/Contrary relations (ESTp & ISTp)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default SLE-SLI Extinguishment/Contrary relations (ESTp & ISTp)

    ESTP-ISTP relations....


    How do you feel ESTPs get along with us ISTPs...

    I feel ESTPs are very cool people, but can be suspiscious of the ISTP intentions...

    *edit********************
    vice-versa.. as well

    sometimes the istp may feel the person is being too materialistic and or laughing at them

    the estp may feel the istp is too selfish? not sure.
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't say I've ever witnessed it, so my inputs worthless here.

  3. #3
    Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Burlow, Fryeland
    Posts
    195
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Watch 3:10 To Yuma.
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter
    .

  4. #4
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I find the ESTP can be, at certain times, a little TOO full of energy, and a little too much of a womanizer (the men).

    Other than that, i've got no real qualms. They're loads of fun.

  5. #5
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Binky
    Watch 3:10 To Yuma.
    As in Bale an SLI and Crowe an SLE? Yeah, I can flow with that.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  6. #6
    Creepy-

    Default SLE-SLI Extinguishment/Contrary relations (ESTp & ISTp)

    ESTp's, what are your experiences with and impressions of ISTp's, your "contrary" in intertype relations?


    (I posted something similar in the "Any Relations" area, but I'm looking for ESTp input in particular here, or others who have observed ESTp-ISTp relations irl....)

  7. #7
    Haikus Sirena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GAH, US
    TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Posts
    2,549
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Unfortunately, I don't think there have been any active ESTps on the forum lately. But maybe people with personal experience in these type of relationship...like you said. Good luck!

  8. #8
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't like ESTP's and i'm sure they don't like me.

  9. #9
    force my hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,334
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had an ESTp brother-in-law... at one time.

    When I was in buddy-buddy mode and he was in sane-person mode we were fine, but I found a little bit of him went a long way. The biggest conflict for us was the fact that he had a Fi-polr, and I have a very selective Fi. Plus, he had major mommy issues and was very insecure about what people thought of him. Not an explosive mix, but it meant that my normal flow didn't really allow for his issues, and he always interpreted it as me not 'respecting' him when respect had absolutely nothing to do with it..
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

  10. #10
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think my mother's (IEE) partner may be SLI (he's an ENFP in MBTT, and he could be an IEE, but I think SLI is probably more likely). We get on relatively well, but I feel like it's me doing the work to make sure our views don't clash. Not that he has any to clash with (lulz!!!1). Seriously, I find him to be a cool guy to chill with at meal times, and because he's a businessman and earns a lot, he can give me some tips to get into the biz, which is also cool. I really don't think we could ever develop the kind of relationship my father (IEI) and I have, but he's certainly far better for my mother than my father was, even if they did last twenty years.

    On the SLIs on this forum: I like you guys. Sometimes I think to myself, "oh, the joys of being able to live like they do, caring about the little things in life, and not interfering with worldly affairs", but my instincts get the better for me. It sounds like fucking Spiderman or something, but I really do think I've been cursed/blessed with the ability to get involved in the world and achieve status in life, and really give a shit about politics and power and all the rest of it, something Deltas are just completely opposed to. I sometimes do wish I could be a Delta. Nonetheless, there will be days when I think "Deltas are extremely boring and naive" or something like that. One day I'll think "I might actually move to the Deep South and just take up a life in mechanics or some shit", but the next I know I wouldn't fit there; I know people would feel completely estranged by me, and I know my instincts would drive me elsewhere. It's like the guy from Big Fish; he's driven by impulse and Gamma values; he couldn't possibly live in that little town for the rest of his life like those (probably Delta, maybe Alpha) people wanted him too. He was a big Gamma fish in a small Delta pond. This is what I feel like (except I'm Beta).
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  11. #11
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Sometimes I think to myself, "oh, the joys of being able to live like they do, caring about the little things in life, and not interfering with worldly affairs"...
    I like how you worded that. What you say (about our indifference/opposition) is very true, imo.


    And thanks. I like you too.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  12. #12
    ESTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had an MSN interaction with an ISTP, at the time I thought I was ISTP, but he seriously frustrated me all the time (icepick on here) and I sometimes wanted to smash my computer at the shit he'd say. But, I ask him for advice from time to time, only to ignore him afterwards. Never really taking it cuz it's usually not very close to how I'm taking to the situation. Shitty, but whatever, it's just how I roll.
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

  13. #13
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I think my mother's (IEE) partner may be SLI (he's an ENFP in MBTT, and he could be an IEE, but I think SLI is probably more likely). We get on relatively well, but I feel like it's me doing the work to make sure our views don't clash. Not that he has any to clash with (lulz!!!1). Seriously, I find him to be a cool guy to chill with at meal times, and because he's a businessman and earns a lot, he can give me some tips to get into the biz, which is also cool. I really don't think we could ever develop the kind of relationship my father (IEI) and I have, but he's certainly far better for my mother than my father was, even if they did last twenty years.

    On the SLIs on this forum: I like you guys. Sometimes I think to myself, "oh, the joys of being able to live like they do, caring about the little things in life, and not interfering with worldly affairs", but my instincts get the better for me. It sounds like fucking Spiderman or something, but I really do think I've been cursed/blessed with the ability to get involved in the world and achieve status in life, and really give a shit about politics and power and all the rest of it, something Deltas are just completely opposed to. I sometimes do wish I could be a Delta. Nonetheless, there will be days when I think "Deltas are extremely boring and naive" or something like that. One day I'll think "I might actually move to the Deep South and just take up a life in mechanics or some shit", but the next I know I wouldn't fit there; I know people would feel completely estranged by me, and I know my instincts would drive me elsewhere. It's like the guy from Big Fish; he's driven by impulse and Gamma values; he couldn't possibly live in that little town for the rest of his life like those (probably Delta, maybe Alpha) people wanted him too. He was a big Gamma fish in a small Delta pond. This is what I feel like (except I'm Beta).
    I really liked this post.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  14. #14
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've talked to IcEpiCk and he pisses me off with his constant bickering about me being an ENFj. He thinks I'm crazy, too energetic, and has too much killling intent. He thinks that I'm either an ENFj since I like conflict so much, or an ESTp since I'm so obsessed with power and raping unsuspecting/suspecting females, and has decided to leave the forum due to a 'loss of use for socionics' and the fact that most people mistype themselves, which I often agree with. But fuck. There are girls here, and there is stickam, and IEE's probably hate me which means I'm not delta. There's like starfall the leopard pussy babe, River Kitten Ruth, Allie the allie kitten, and Danielle the baddest kitten ever who deserves eternal punishment forever. How can you find socionics useless? He perturbs me with his incessant lack of response, and trivializes my ideas with his one word, 3 syllable response.

    I don't think ISTp's are that cool.

    I don't know what type I am.

    I think IEI's are the sexiest type ever.

    I think SEI's only know how to be cute (and fat).

    I think ENTj's like Ashton try to hard to be cool but fail badly.

    I think INTj's are ugly fucks who are bad at all forms of sport and competition.

    I hate gamma in general because Maria Fernandez ignored all of my text inputs at stickam, but I'll spare gamma just because of Danielle. She'll have to take all of the punishment.

    I hate delta because they think I'm a bad monster kind of person. And they think I'm crazy.

    I hate Alpha because they have foreplay all day and never get to the point (i.e. sex)

    I hate Beta because I feel the need to spread my hate evenly throughout the quadras.

    I hate all forms of established organizations that aren't run by me.

    I hate my project work group because half of them are pussies, the only guy is a wussy, and there's only one girl whom I could actually be interested in (the rest are doubters and failures at life).

    I hate school for teaching students that they are too stupid to learn things by themselves.

    I hate the government for thinking that by being dictatorial and competitive with the global political trends they will run this tiny little island successfully. Only half true, just that it produced a hell lot of emotionally retarded people like me who constantly vent anger at the government's non-committal (insin-fucking-cere) stand points.

    I generally hate perfume in general. If you're a chick reading this, please stop using perfume. It stinks of fakeness and lack of natural scent. Don't dye your hair but if you did I'd love you anyway, stop using fake nails unless you take them off first before sex, and never get a breast implant. I might be ISTp myself since I'm such a sexual pervert, but I don't suppose knitting and playing with kittens in a platonic way interests me. Yes it is true, every female pussy that was tamed under my hands expressed sexual interest within minutes. I of course, will not deign to have sex with a real, non-human kitten, and have successfully tamed those naughty skanks down to shivering, horny pussies with the same hands that drew them in in the first place.

    If you hate me, then I hate you too.

    If you think I'm rude, then please fuck off.

    If you're going to ignore me, then tell me first. I need your name and address. I also need the names and addresses of all your loved ones.

    If you're talking behind my back about the past atrocities that I have committed, then I will exact even greater punishment on you and those whom you love.

    Regardless, unless you love me, I hate you.

    Peace and Hatred,

    TheBlueBlade that was pressed against your throat the other night.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  15. #15
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade View Post
    I've talked to IcEpiCk and he pisses me off with his constant bickering about me being an ENFj. He thinks I'm crazy, too energetic, and has too much killling intent. He thinks that I'm either an ENFj since I like conflict so much, or an ESTp since I'm so obsessed with power and raping unsuspecting/suspecting females, and has decided to leave the forum due to a 'loss of use for socionics' and the fact that most people mistype themselves, which I often agree with. But fuck. There are girls here, and there is stickam, and IEE's probably hate me which means I'm not delta. There's like starfall the leopard pussy babe, River Kitten Ruth, Allie the allie kitten, and Danielle the baddest kitten ever who deserves eternal punishment forever. How can you find socionics useless? He perturbs me with his incessant lack of response, and trivializes my ideas with his one word, 3 syllable response.

    I don't think ISTp's are that cool.

    I don't know what type I am.

    I think IEI's are the sexiest type ever.

    I think SEI's only know how to be cute (and fat).

    I think ENTj's like Ashton try to hard to be cool but fail badly.

    I think INTj's are ugly fucks who are bad at all forms of sport and competition.

    I hate gamma in general because Maria Fernandez ignored all of my text inputs at stickam, but I'll spare gamma just because of Danielle. She'll have to take all of the punishment.

    I hate delta because they think I'm a bad monster kind of person. And they think I'm crazy.

    I hate Alpha because they have foreplay all day and never get to the point (i.e. sex)

    I hate Beta because I feel the need to spread my hate evenly throughout the quadras.

    I hate all forms of established organizations that aren't run by me.

    I hate my project work group because half of them are pussies, the only guy is a wussy, and there's only one girl whom I could actually be interested in (the rest are doubters and failures at life).

    I hate school for teaching students that they are too stupid to learn things by themselves.

    I hate the government for thinking that by being dictatorial and competitive with the global political trends they will run this tiny little island successfully. Only half true, just that it produced a hell lot of emotionally retarded people like me who constantly vent anger at the government's non-committal (insin-fucking-cere) stand points.

    I generally hate perfume in general. If you're a chick reading this, please stop using perfume. It stinks of fakeness and lack of natural scent. Don't dye your hair but if you did I'd love you anyway, stop using fake nails unless you take them off first before sex, and never get a breast implant. I might be ISTp myself since I'm such a sexual pervert, but I don't suppose knitting and playing with kittens in a platonic way interests me. Yes it is true, every female pussy that was tamed under my hands expressed sexual interest within minutes. I of course, will not deign to have sex with a real, non-human kitten, and have successfully tamed those naughty skanks down to shivering, horny pussies with the same hands that drew them in in the first place.

    If you hate me, then I hate you too.

    If you think I'm rude, then please fuck off.

    If you're going to ignore me, then tell me first. I need your name and address. I also need the names and addresses of all your loved ones.

    If you're talking behind my back about the past atrocities that I have committed, then I will exact even greater punishment on you and those whom you love.

    Regardless, unless you love me, I hate you.

    Peace and Hatred,

    TheBlueBlade that was pressed against your throat the other night.
    Most people just ignore everything you say after the first 2 sentences.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  16. #16
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I find that I have to humor ESTps a lot or fear them getting even more belligerent. Well, the ESTp's that are at least cool.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  17. #17
    force my hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,334
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade View Post
    ...
    Drugs are usually prescribed for people like you; it would be worth it to visit the doctor just to confirm what mental disorder you have.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

  18. #18
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post
    Drugs are usually prescribed for people like you; it would be worth it to visit the doctor just to confirm what mental disorder you have.
    I suggest Vyvanse.

    Or maybe a Colt .44
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  19. #19
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Or maybe a Colt .44
    +1

  20. #20
    Haikus Sirena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GAH, US
    TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Posts
    2,549
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  21. #21
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Look guys. I apologize for my shit last night alright, just to humour the better senses of you sensitive delta-oids.

    Just kidding. People like me will never find a need to apologize. They're too insane aren't they? Need their meds don't they? Well. Fuck you. I've been taking medicine and they've stopped working on me. Why? Because of fucktards like you. I exist to remove from my sight... I'm going to stop swearing.

    I exist to remove from my sight mental retards who claim that their form of ethics is better than me. It is true. Your form of ethics is probably better than mine IN YOUR OWN CONTEXT. Do not forget. I AM BY NATURE A SOCIAL RETARD. I AM UNABLE TO COMPROMISE TO OTHERS NEEDS AND DEMANDS. I DEMAND COMPLETE SUBMISSION FROM PEOPLE. If you hate me. Then Gesticulate The Feelings till it's Over (GTFO).

    And FDG, I regret to inform you that you are like most people. Thanks for that comment though. I will definitely take it seriously and limit the rest of my posts to two lines only. OH WAIT MY MATHEMATICS ISH BAD I DON'T BE ABLE TO KOUNT AND FORMULATE SHENTENSES.

    Penis.

    I write for those who actually care about reading.

    Right now, I'm so fucking skeptical that I have this feeling that Glamo is just digging on me and giving me false hope. That she'll never read a single post again.

    (but guess what I don't fucking care. I'm just a retard who can't stop swearing due to his lack of vocabulary.)

    Thanks maria. I totally appreciate the scores you've given me for TOEFL. I believe it's a tad too high though. You should actually consider giving me a negative score. I believe that doing so will reduce the pressure I have currently, which is to form proper but incomprehensible sentences.

    Bitch.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  22. #22
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade View Post
    I've talked to IcEpiCk and he pisses me off with his constant bickering about me being an ENFj. He thinks I'm crazy, too energetic, and has too much killling intent. He thinks that I'm either an ENFj since I like conflict so much, or an ESTp since I'm so obsessed with power and raping unsuspecting/suspecting females, and has decided to leave the forum due to a 'loss of use for socionics' I don't know what type I am.me.

    If you at all contributed to an ISTP leaving the forum I think you deserve some kind of Beta award...I dont know how the rest of the quadrant memebers feel...Besides you would have done him a favor you don't want an ISTP to strain and burn out their brain cell too much with these kinds of abstract matters. now he can spend his free time wallowing in mud or burping or whatever he specializes in.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

  23. #23
    force my hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,334
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Wow - such harsh feelings for ISTp's from the Beta people. Interesting.
    Heads up: lefty is a little bit batty.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

  24. #24
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    some Deltas here have said not-so-great things about Betas as well. it goes both ways.
    But I like you
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  25. #25
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post
    Heads up: lefty is a little bit batty.

    its easy to chime in on another quadrant. as proof of my civility over yours im not not hanging out in delta evaluating the members of another group entirely based on what i value as a beta.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

  26. #26
    ***el X Mercenary Nebuchadnezzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Socionix sleeper cell
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    its easy to chime in on another quadrant. as proof of my civility over yours im not not hanging out in delta evaluating the members of another group entirely based on what i value as a beta.
    I believe TheBlueBlade has done exactly that. Hence the unfavorable opinions about him from some Delta members. To your credit, you do leave your foaming-at-the-mouth hatred for Deltas and SLIs almost exclusively in the Beta forums. I do appreciate that about you.
    Last edited by Nebuchadnezzar; 07-18-2008 at 03:50 AM.

    "His feeling that this world is not his Fatherland, and that it does not represent his proper condition, so to speak—his feeling that, basically, he 'comes from afar'—will remain a fundamental element which will not give rise to mystical escapism and spiritual weakness, but rather will enable him to minimise, to relativise, to refer to higher concepts of measure and limit, all that can seem important and definitive to others, starting with death itself, and will confer on him calm force and breadth of vision." — Julius Evola

    SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

    Johari
    Nohari

  27. #27
    force my hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,334
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    its easy to chime in on another quadrant. as proof of my civility over yours im not not hanging out in delta evaluating the members of another group entirely based on what i value as a beta.
    I'm not evaluating the members of any particular group - I'm stating my opinion about you personally. I think it's an accurate assessment too, as very few long-time members would take your vitriol seriously, given your history of posting on this forum. And if you say nothing bad in threads contained within Delta and then spew garbage about ISTps in Beta, your self-stated civility means nothing because it's 100&#37; fake.

    That goes both ways, obviously, which is why I prefer not to say mean things about ENFjs. We've had a few on here whose posts I've really enjoyed. If I like them, and am aware that shit-talk might trouble them, why would I even say nasty things in the first place?

    (...and FWIW, it's certainly easy to chime in because I view the forum under the 'New Posts' link and really don't give a fuck which subforum it's under. And since the Beta forum is freely accessible to me, an ISTp, I assume that means I have the right to comment on threads contained within.)
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

  28. #28
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post
    Heads up: lefty is a little bit batty.
    lol, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  29. #29
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post
    I'm not evaluating the members of any particular group - I'm stating my opinion about you personally. I think it's an accurate assessment too, as very few long-time members would take your vitriol seriously, given your history of posting on this forum. And if you say nothing bad in threads contained within Delta and then spew garbage about ISTps in Beta, your self-stated civility means nothing because it's 100% fake.

    That goes both ways, obviously, which is why I prefer not to say mean things about ENFjs. We've had a few on here whose posts I've really enjoyed. If I like them, and am aware that shit-talk might trouble them, why would I even say nasty things in the first place?

    (...and FWIW, it's certainly easy to chime in because I view the forum under the 'New Posts' link and really don't give a fuck which subforum it's under. And since the Beta forum is freely accessible to me, an ISTp, I assume that means I have the right to comment on threads contained within.)

    i think whats fake is you assuming you can be a moral authority in a "quadrant" which may not share the same values that you do. Betas might be more willing to tolerate all kinds of expression -- so i think youre just hanging out in beta being a dick knowing full well you dont get along with the type whose philosophies can set trends within the group. you know....go fuck yourself.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

  30. #30
    force my hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,334
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    i think whats fake is you assuming you can be a moral authority in a "quadrant" which may not share the same values that you do. Betas might be more willing to tolerate all kinds of expression -- so i think youre just hanging out in beta being a dick knowing full well you dont get along with the type whose philosophies can set trends within the group. you know....go fuck yourself.
    I am offering my opinion about you, personally, not the Beta quadrant as a whole. Do you understand now, or is that still too difficult to comprehend?
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

  31. #31
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,631
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    I don't. I read it all and thought it was hilarious.
    Absolutely.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  32. #32
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,631
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Contrary relationships are probably worse for the introvert than the extrovert. Today I was fixing a device and an IEI I know stepped over and was giving me Ni insight "that will not work". I blatantly discarded it at first, but since I know about socionics I realized that he probably was giving me valuable information so I tried not to ignore what he was saying. I couldn't fix it anyway, as he left quickly after he felt I didn't value his advice. It didn't turned out to be what he said, but Ni people hit more than they miss about predictions.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  33. #33
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm so good at forecasting the future few seconds before it happens. That's why I don't really have to talk because it's hard to be surprised when you know what people are going to say/do.

    I think maybe really might be my dual-seeking function because this seems to be stimulated in a highly physically intense situation such as a sporting event.

  34. #34
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Contrary relationships are probably worse for the introvert than the extrovert.

    This is the type of relationshiop I have with my mother. She's an INFJ.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •