Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could ISTps be players and dating

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Could ISTps be players and dating

Do you think that ISTPs are more or less "player-ish" than other types?

I know there are a lot of topics about dating advice for ISTPs on here, YET it seems in real life, many ISTPs are actually players. Do you think that their quietness makes it easier for them to date many girls at once? They don't have to lie if they don't say much, right?? I think it's possible.

Of course, I've met scum of all types...but I've realized some of the ISTps I've known seem so nice and innocent yet they are bastard scum players like all the rest. They're just quiet so it's hard to tell at first. Please tell me it's not type related...I'd hate to give up my lofty notion of perfect ISTPs.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, but I doubt it. If my boyfriend is really an ISTp, he's not a player at all.

Anyway... Cool! Another ISTp is back on the forums!
    INTp
    sx/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes and No ... it depends upon the individual.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Are ISTPs players?

Quote Originally Posted by enjio
    Quote Originally Posted by jewels
    their quietness makes it easier for them to date many girls at once
    If only that were the case. In fact, our quietness actually makes it hard to meet (and date) people. We've got pretty high standards either way..
    Yeah I can see it'd be harder to meet them, but once you've got a few, I suspect ISTPs are good at handling that. Just think of the ISTP guy in Brokeback Mountain, he was able to date the guy and the girl, lol. The quiet ones can be sneaky, lol.

But rmcnew, I think you're right. Good and bad comes in all types.

And enjio, I'm glad to hear that you have high standards, if only more guys did!

mea, that's good to hear you've found a non-player one I will try to let that remind me that there are good ISTps.

Does anyone else have some nice things to say about ISTps you've known to renew my hope in the goodness of this type? Or at least, that there are some good ones within the type...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the guy in Brokeback Mountain was more likely ESTp.

The Fi dual seeking make it somewhat hard for ISTps to be player. Even the more outgoing one that I know - the chick magnet kind of - is at the mercé of his ENFp girlfriend in regard to feelings. Just as of late I have seen him very down because she was toying with him due to boredom. Not to mean that every ENFp does this mind you.

There are also the very quiet ISTps (Si subtype?) that basically don't date at all until their mid-20s, IME. I always try hard to make them go out a bit, but ZILCH! They are so freaking wound up in their routine.

Jewel, you might mistake the more extraverted ISTps for ESTps, I think. Their demeanor is differnt, though.

Looking at all the ISTps I know, I'd say that no, they aren't players. ESTp 3 is the most likely player.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I agree with most of what FDG said.

Some true ISTps may give the impression of being players, but they aren't really; they are really looking for a serious relationship but "shooting in all directions" so to speak for a time. That happens to male ISTps who have decided that they don't want to be alone and who have overcome their inertia and "shyness". It's one way how the Fi hidden agenda + Fe PoLR can be manifested.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Yes I agree with most of what FDG said.

Some true ISTps may give the impression of being players, but they aren't really; they are really looking for a serious relationship but "shooting in all directions" so to speak for a time. That happens to male ISTps who have decided that they don't want to be alone and who have overcome their inertia and "shyness". It's one way how the Fi hidden agenda + Fe PoLR can be manifested.
    I do this.
    What about female players?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    I do this.
    What about female players?
    Uh, I mentioned male ISTps because I happen to know of two such cases personally, and because gender roles are still that it's the males who have to do the chasing, so an ISTp man (or INTp) would be quicker to conclude that he's the one who has to overcome their "inertia" (if that's a good term), that was my assumption.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was messing around. I'd never consider myself that.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a few ISTp's guys that do quite well. One of them is quite good looking and hes a great guy so hes quite desirable. His quietness yet calmness is endearing to quite a few women.

The other ISTp has had his fair share of women. He often seems to achieve this by just putting himself out there (lots) lol and soon enough he finds someone willing to get with him.

I wouldn't call either of them players per say though. Players seem to be able to charm and seduce women. I suppose any type could learn this but i have witnessed real players as ESFp's, ENFj's, ESTp's. Im pretty certian some ENFp's could easily do it but im too scared to try.

Every type has their own attraction mechanism's they use.

ESFp's use their fun loving nature combined with acting hip and tough
    ESTp's use their pure confidence and outgoingness to talk and be cool.
    ENFp's use their humour, wit, smiles and charm
    and so on..

Still i have an INTp friend who is not nerdy at all hes pretty outgoing etc. Its funny he doesn't even seem to do anything but women seem to flock to him.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaďs Nin

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that ESTp's and ESFp's are the most likely players. Although I did once have a ENTp friend who seemed to have a new girlfriend each week, so im sure there are some of all types, ESTj's sometimes seem to have that player aura about them sometimes.
    Friendly ISTp
    Interested in everything, yes, EVERYTHING
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont forget ESFp's lol

I know of a pair of ESFp brothers who had a girl getting competition in the city one night. They each managed to pash about 10 girls each.... They were creating fights because they were getting with girls infront of other girls they previously got with
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaďs Nin

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The BlueBlade is back. And he just wants to say that ISTp's can be the best players you can ever get, because no one suspects him. No one can read his mind. And everyone is scared of the fact that they are like an open book to him.

Sue me.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think everyone has made some good points. I see what you're saying FDG and Expat and Meatburger. And Flower, I agree with you about the ENTps (I think their egos make them want to have all the girl's attention more than anything). Jessica129, I think that ISTP girls would probably be very good at playing guys, but just my guess.

Okay, so what TheBlueBlade just wrote...um, yeah...that was my point exactly! And the worst part is, they have everyone so fooled into thinking they're so innocent and sweet because they're quiet, but that doesn't always seem to be the case.

I'm sure many ISTps are cool and looking for more. But it seems that any guy who has figured out how to play people, keeps doing it.

With most other types, I can easily spot the players. Even if it's something very subtle. I can see right through all their crap and the ways they try to manipulate. Like when a guy makes up a story about how something terrible happened to him that day (like someone died, or he failed at something) to try to get you to come over because he's "sad" even though nothing actually happened. I see through that with no problem. But ISTPs are hard to read because they don't try the typical manipulative stuff.

Most people are either open and expressive, or hiding something. ISTps act like they are always hiding something, so it's hard to notice any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade
    The BlueBlade is back. And he just wants to say that ISTp's can be the best players you can ever get, because no one suspects him. No one can read his mind. And everyone is scared of the fact that they are like an open book to him.

Sue me.
    If only I could sue guys for being players...think of all that money

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 in 4 max (probably more like 1 in 6)

so my answer is no

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think about it people. ISTPs are shy by nature. I would say I am a very outgoing ISTP after overcoming that barrier now. I still get the sense sometimes its better to be in your natural state and be shy as an ISTP because sometimes if you are outgoing people just tend to naturally hate the ISTp and think they are overconfident or compensating. Perhaps it is the way I go about it. Ive seen it in other ISTps who are outgoing, where they can exude a cockyness hard to miss and hide. I know I am the world's shittiest liar and learned from a young age its pointless. Blueblade I often doubt you're even ISTP, you are far too confident and outgoing but perhaps I was like that at your age to .

Our hidden agenda is to love... So why would we fuck with someone's head? Wait let me rephrase that. Why would we break someone's hard by risking getting caught? ya we are smart enough to play 2 girls at once but we dont get any enjoyment and or excitement from it. It would perhaps feed a ESTP's confidence or reassure the ESFp. What do the ISTPs get out of cheating?

NOTHING! We are pleasure seeking but we are so picky in the first place... (why ENFPs are naturally programmed to take care of their appearance).... What pleasure do we get out breaking a girl's heart for action when our hidden agenda is to love?

ZERO ZERO.

Perhaps we may behave in a way that makes the ENFP think we are all that and a bag of chips so that they worry about us and dont get bored of us. Some sort of defense mechanism. It is only a strategy to keep the ENFP at bay and not straying and getting bored. The subtle worrying can help perhaps. Just my oppinion.

and what is this ISTP masters of the universe garbage? We have our talents, we feel the subtle things other people cant, and some intensities others miss... Every type has their talents though, when you learn this you can appreaciate the practicality socionics has to offer you as a tool in understanding and utilising the intuition of others for assisting you when you have problems etc.

The Fi dual seeking make it somewhat hard for ISTps to be player. Even the more outgoing one that I know - the chick magnet kind of - is at the mercé of his ENFp girlfriend in regard to feelings. Just as of late I have seen him very down because she was toying with him due to boredom. Not to mean that every ENFp does this mind you.
    Um yes not to go on a tangent but ENFPs definitely do that sometimes if they are bored. Perhaps less mature ones but they will toy with you when bored... I dont see the point lol
    {♠x<ş))))><¸.·´Ż`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´Ż`·.¸><((((ş>x♠ }

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk
    Think about it people. ISTPs are shy by nature. I would say I am a very outgoing ISTP after overcoming that barrier now. I still get the sense sometimes its better to be in your natural state and be shy as an ISTP because sometimes if you are outgoing people just tend to naturally hate the ISTp and think they are overconfident or compensating. Perhaps it is the way I go about it. Ive seen it in other ISTps who are outgoing, where they can exude a cockyness hard to miss and hide. I know I am the world's shittiest liar and learned from a young age its pointless. Blueblade I often doubt you're even ISTP, you are far too confident and outgoing but perhaps I was like that at your age to .
    My boyfriend is like that. The outgoing kind. And he exudes that overconfidence and arrogance sometimes. Though I'm still not sure if he's really ISTp.

Our hidden agenda is to love... So why would we fuck with someone's head? Wait let me rephrase that. Why would we break someone's hard by risking getting caught? ya we are smart enough to play 2 girls at once but we dont get any enjoyment and or excitement from it. It would perhaps feed a ESTP's confidence or reassure the ESFp. What do the ISTPs get out of cheating?

NOTHING! We are pleasure seeking but we are so picky in the first place... (why ENFPs are naturally programmed to take care of their appearance).... What pleasure do we get out breaking a girl's heart for action when our hidden agenda is to love?

ZERO ZERO.
    Eh? Was he referring to cheating? I thought he was talking about hurting an ENFp deliberately to kinda "test" their feelings and their own feelings. Hmm.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thnk Blueblade was just having some fun. I like reading his post. Perhaps he's a bit older and just has some life experience to draw from (Didnt he say he was divorced?). Either that or he's making it all up

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to repeat, 3 ISTps out of 4 I know are very outgoing. And I think more confident than me (more confident than most people I know honestly).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Icepick's post totally restored my confidence in ISTPs! Good times...Hopefully Blueblade's view represents the 1 in 4, or the 1 in 6 ISTPs who are players. The odds are on my side. hoo ray!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I have to repeat, 3 ISTps out of 4 I know are very outgoing. And I think more confident than me (more confident than most people I know honestly).
    Yeah i see ISTp's as quite confident. I judge peoples confidence by how many signs of worry they display in certian situations. Since i never see many at all from ISTp's i conclude they are confident.

Yeah the ISTp's i know are quite social aswell. Normally they dont talk a great deal but get them pissed they normally get quite excited. They often seem to start out strong and social, but can retreat away to solitude by the end of the night. ENFp's can also do this too if we are not getting any attention.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Icepick's post totally restored my confidence in ISTPs! Good times...Hopefully Blueblade's view represents the 1 in 4, or the 1 in 6 ISTPs who are players. The odds are on my side. hoo ray!
    Yeah Icepicks a great ISTp. I talked to one from work the other day who was friends with the two hottest girls there. One of them kept hitting on him and i said "hell why didn't you have a crack at her" and he said well he would probablly sleep with her and then things would get complicated.

Seems to be two types of people in this world, one type that sluts themselves out and just picks anyone and hopes for the best or one that sits back and waits for a good match to come along. Both definately have their advantages and disadvantages.

Advantages of slutting it out -
    You get to have a lot of fun
    You get confident and good with dealing with relationships and handling opposite sex
    Dating more people your more likely to know what your looking for

Disadvantages -
    You might get stuck in a shitty relationship and get Jaded when it fails
    You might choose to get married to the person then have it fail
    You or they might get pregnant then your screwed

Advantages of Caution
    You dont get into as many sticky situations (literally) lol
    You dont tie yourself up to the wrong person and have to deal with all that crap
    Your relationships may possibily be closer ones
    You dont take advantage of anyone
    You get your own freedom

Disadvantages -
    You could get jaded everyone else is getting laid and your not
    You could get hung up on the opposite sex so when a good one comes your too scared to do anything
    You could be lonley for a long time
    You may get desperate and end up taking anything

Hehe before i get flamed i know there are lots of flaws in what ive said but i felt like saying it anyway.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, good summary Meatburger. I have never understood how people can not care and just want the physical. You'd think they'd get lonely. But each to their own I guess! As long as the slutty guys leave me alone. If only there was some filter for that. Maybe I should send guys a "are you slutty" quiz, instead of a personality quiz

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There comes a point in everyones life that, after you've lost your virginity and have experienced how great the act is, you kind of have to "slut it out" a few times for purely physical needs. Or maybe it's just me? Friends with benefits pays off big time for that need. It doesn't mean anything emotionally to me, sometimes you just need a good...well...you know. Would I much rather have a meaningful relationship? Of course.

what is my point again? Who knows...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for purely physical needs. Or maybe it's just me?
    Nah of course its not just you thats the view of most people.

Yeah i dont remember my point either
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, i know a few people who have gone years without it and don't even care. I wonder how they function.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, i know a few people who have gone years without it and don't even care. I wonder how they function.
    I am in that boat. I mean it does suck sometimes but as an intuitive i live in a mental world more than a physical one anyway
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, this is a very Si-dominant tendency.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm, no.

There are also the very quiet ISTps (Si subtype?) that basically don't date at all until their mid-20s, IME.
    9w1

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There comes a point in everyones life that, after you've lost your virginity and have experienced how great the act is, you kind of have to "slut it out" a few times for purely physical needs. Or maybe it's just me? Friends with benefits pays off big time for that need. It doesn't mean anything emotionally to me, sometimes you just need a good...well...you know. Would I much rather have a meaningful relationship? Of course.

Werd, I've learned how to turn the emotions on and off when I meet someone I'd just like to sleep with and nothing more. I've found that if you actually have feelings with someone when sleeping with them and making them feel like you "love" them, it makes for 10x better sex...lol So one could say that I've somewhat slutted it out myself... Ok, well that does sound pretty bad, ok reeeally bad...lol
    I think it's got a lot to do with not wanting to settle down with anyone at this point though, so many people in my life started having kids and getting married in their teens and early 20's, I'm about to be 27 and I'm still not ready to go there yet. It may have a lot to do with watching my brother have his first kid right after we graduated high school and having 4 kids by the time he was 23. I see that and it just scares the bejesus out of me...lol Of course, don't get me wrong... let the right person come along and I'm sure my views would change... but until then...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Going B. Zerk
    umm, no.

There are also the very quiet ISTps (Si subtype?) that basically don't date at all until their mid-20s, IME.
    from the forum, you don't sound like a quiet one, not extremely so

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to reply to icepick's post about me.

I said that ISTps are the best players you can ever get, but can you ever get them to be so?

The only 'player' aspect that an ISTp will ever have is the aspect of having, maintaining, and managing Polyamorous relationships. Think about it, if we wanted to love, to satisfy our , why should we just love only one lady? Why just love only two? Why love only twenty, thirty, or forty ENFps ladies when you were made to love a hundred? And then why love only a hundred? We CAN, if we want to, manage this. We can live in a house full of ENFp women. We can make them shut up once they start bouncing around SIMULTANEOUSLY on the bed and sofas (due to the dance of that we don't *fully* understand, but we find really sexy). We can do whatever we want and not get caught.

But we are pharque-ing introverted.

Yet the possibility viewed through and will make the special ENFp girl we choose feel very lucky.

(I don't believe in luck though,

and I still believe in the Polyamorous side of me. To the ladies out there, ISTps will never break anyone's heart.)

One last thing before I go.

I am not ESTp.

I am your regular furry, kitten-fuzzled ISTp with the exception of having the presence of a few ENFps in my life (not in my family so don't tell me I was lucky). The thing about ENFps in an ISTps life is this: They make you believe in the impossible. And that's all we ever needed.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now you got me wondering what kindes of things you consider impossible that ENFPs dont?

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it possible to not get frowned on by ESFj's for "not finding the right balance" of Fi, after having too many ladies in one house, and one ENFp wife who is having a kickin' good time with all her other friends?

An Inconvenient Truth (the reason why Al Gore was pissin' in his pants):

ENFp[sup:75a6890efb]1[/sup:75a6890efb] plus ENFp[sup:75a6890efb]2[/sup:75a6890efb] plus ENFp[sup:75a6890efb]3[/sup:75a6890efb] ... plus ENFp[sup:75a6890efb]Infinitieth[/sup:75a6890efb] PLUS 1 ISTp = Global Warming.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it possible to not get frowned on by ESFj's for "not finding the right balance" of Fi, after having too many ladies in one house, and one ENFp wife who is having a kickin' good time with all her other friends?

An Inconvenient Truth (the reason why Al Gore was pissin' in his pants):

ENFp[sup:826291bb2a]1[/sup:826291bb2a] plus ENFp[sup:826291bb2a]2[/sup:826291bb2a] plus ENFp[sup:826291bb2a]3[/sup:826291bb2a] ... plus ENFp[sup:826291bb2a]Infinitieth[/sup:826291bb2a] PLUS 1 ISTp = Global Warming.
    I know ENFPs can be generous but Man! Your wife is VERY generous to let you hang out with all those other ENFP ladies. You must give her a lot of reasurance

I wonder if you could get that many ISTPs women in the same room with one ENFP without some serious brawlin going down?

I suppose there are some things that ISTPs do that ENFPs would be hard pressed to acomplish on their own. Not impossible just difficult ( and possibly boring )

Topaz

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry to break the bubble, but I'm not socially married yet. I have made a contract with her, a deal, a pact that cannot be broken. I will marry her. Right now I'm not even at the legal age to have sex. Only Icepick here knows my real age.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry to break the bubble, but I'm not socially married yet. I have made a contract with her, a deal, a pact that cannot be broken. I will marry her. Right now I'm not even at the legal age to have sex. Only Icepick here knows my real age.
    Thats some big talk for someone so young then. Well I hope it all works out for you. I think its nice to find someone youre compatible with at a young age. I wish it had happened to me

Topaz

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Age gives experience, and other than that, it's just an illusion.

I believe that whatever age you are now does not matter, as long as you are in the present, nothing that you missed out in the past will affect you. Time is another illusion. To humans like us who exist in the third-dimension, the fourth dimension shouldn't even be a bother. There is only one thing true of time. That now lasts forever. So whatever you want to do, do it now. Whatever you must say, say it now. If you need to pharque your future wife however, it is better to simply give her extended foreplay. Sex can come later when it's legal to get pills. (I don't believe in condoms.)

Pharque this stinkin' world and it's myriad of illusions. (:
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:

Creepy-bg

condoms rock man... I'll take any little bit that'll make the sex last longer. Girls appreciate it too, when you can last for two minutes instead of the usual one :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast