Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Results 601 to 636 of 636

Thread: Beta music

  1. #601
    New Chapter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    GER
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I find this description interesting.
    In general I hear like 75% Hip Hop and 25% Alternative Rock. To be more accurate, I really love Ni-music - everything what gives my mind some food for thought <3 But I can't deny that I enjoy Fe & Se music either!
    Anyway, these are my favorites:

    J. Cole
    Kendrick Lamar
    Lupe Fiasco
    Fort Minor
    Sum 41
    Diafrix
    Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
    2Pac

    When I was younger I heard way more aggressive music such as Eminem or several Punk Rock bands but I can't stand the hate now :0

  2. #602
    Milo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESTp 8




  3. #603

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    143
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Fauré seems to be an ISTj. It's my favorite piece of music at this time (INFj)

  4. #604
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,323
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


  5. #605
    yeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Posts
    1,269
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Beta ST?


  6. #606
    Nothing in the cage of my ribcage Singu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,407
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel like this is what most people think of when they think Beta... lol:

    This Tribal Antidote - Killing Joke

    I don't normally listen to this kind of music, but it's very relateable.

    The bolded parts are especially Beta, but it's more EIE than anything:

    "This Tribal Antidote"

    Lift up your spirits!

    Too much pain and suffering, crying
    Too many funerals, we know the earth is dying

    Gatherers, celebrants, in a state of merriment
    This sickness - cleanse us with fire and music

    This tribal antidote my choice
    Come to the great assembly, revelry, rejoice, rejoice, rejoice

    Not a concert, show or entertainment
    A temple, a ritual, a festival of dissent
    Kindred spirits exchange and listen
    We share in common different value system

    Church of liberty, you'll never take this from me
    Barter, no money, I don't suffer from spiritual poverty
    Economic slavery, come back with bravery
    Here is a sanctuary we'll get away from all this


    Ironically, this is the kind of music that my EII brother would listen to. Perhaps there is also an extreme kind of Delta NFness.
    Last edited by Singu; 01-25-2017 at 01:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stromberg
    Let's stop using this outdated measure - which has about as much scientific validity as your astrological sign.

  7. #607
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,950
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I feel like this is what most people think of when they think Beta... lol:

    This Tribal Antidote - Killing Joke

    I don't normally listen to this kind of music, but it's very relateable.

    The bolded parts are especially Beta, but it's more EIE than anything:

    "This Tribal Antidote"

    Lift up your spirits!

    Too much pain and suffering, crying
    Too many funerals, we know the earth is dying

    Gatherers, celebrants, in a state of merriment
    This sickness - cleanse us with fire and music

    This tribal antidote my choice
    Come to the great assembly, revelry, rejoice, rejoice, rejoice

    Not a concert, show or entertainment
    A temple, a ritual, a festival of dissent
    Kindred spirits exchange and listen
    We share in common different value system

    Church of liberty, you'll never take this from me
    Barter, no money, I don't suffer from spiritual poverty
    Economic slavery, come back with bravery
    Here is a sanctuary we'll get away from all this


    Ironically, this is the kind of music that my EII brother would listen to. Perhaps there is also an extreme kind of Delta NFness.
    These lyrics have a lot of Social instinct in them, which is what people here and in other typology groups have been conflating with Beta Fe, for at least a decade+ now, even though there's no correlation between the instincts and jungian types, and these kinds of attitudes and sentiments can be found in members of every quadra.

  8. #608
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,950
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    sp/so





    Last edited by silke; 04-07-2017 at 10:14 AM.

  9. #609
    Nothing in the cage of my ribcage Singu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,407
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    These lyrics have a lot of Social instinct in them, which is what people here and in other typology groups have been conflating with Beta Fe, for at least a decade+ now, even though there's no correlation between the instincts and jungian types, and these kinds of attitudes and sentiments can be found in members of every quadra.
    Really? Well I think there is a lot of Fe in the lines that I've bolded, especially the pessimistic and dramatic kind of Fe that you'd expect from EIEs.

    There is also a lot of "The current state sucks!" of Negativist Beta, and then "we'll get away from all this" which is more future-orientated Ni.

    This part is probably more Aristocratic, but more Beta:

    "Not a concert, show or entertainment
    A temple, a ritual, a festival of dissent
    Kindred spirits exchange and listen
    We share in common different value system"
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stromberg
    Let's stop using this outdated measure - which has about as much scientific validity as your astrological sign.

  10. #610
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 6w7-83 sx/sp
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    This song feels very beta to me, it has that epic final battle sort of feeling, like robot valkyries fighting demons in hell and meteor showers and shit

  11. #611
    Cosmic Teapot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    SLI 153 sp/so
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default




  12. #612
    LuckyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    TIM
    S to the L to the E
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default





  13. #613
    Cosmic Teapot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    SLI 153 sp/so
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default




  14. #614
    i hate you all <3 Alioth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    TIM
    ESE-Si
    Posts
    436
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  15. #615
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,323
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default



    just SLE maybe

  16. #616
    Nothing in the cage of my ribcage Singu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,407
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^ The singer sounds like an SEE.


  17. #617
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,323
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^ lol...








    Se, the barbarian IE

  18. #618
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,323
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    anything with the word "bro" in it... pretty SLE


  19. #619
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,323
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    #whatareyoulisteningtorightnow


  20. #620
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,323
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    alpha/beta


  21. #621
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,950
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ciara - Like A Boy (LSI-Se)



    Tupac - Never Had A Friend Like Me (IEI-Fe so/sx)



    La Campanella reminds me of Fe-IEIs
    Last edited by silke; 06-13-2017 at 10:23 AM.

  22. #622
    Milo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    BIGBANG - FANTASTIC BABY M/V - Beta?

  23. #623
    Tigerfadder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    584
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can we have something that is not boring or party music
    if you wish to see the truth then hold no opinion for or against

    * Tigerfadder
    has reached 500 posts!* 04:52 PM




  24. #624
    Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Fi 3w4 SX/SO
    Posts
    4,985
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    can we have something that is not boring or party music
    That means we'd have to post Delta music cause that's inherently interesting through Ne and not party music through Fi > Fe

  25. #625
    Poster Nutbag chips and underwear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne, 6w7 sp/so
    Posts
    4,023
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    can we have something that is not boring or party music

    Boring is entirely subjective. So is 'party music' because it means different things to different people. Sorry but you can never please everyone. Maybe you should post your own stuff here if you are not satisfied.





  26. #626
    sindri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    TIM
    IEI - Ni
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I <3 Sufjan Stevens


  27. #627
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,950
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    this music is infused with Ni, probably more Gamma than Beta, has this 'godspeed you black emperor' feel to it

    Syndrome "Absence"



  28. #628
    Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Fi 3w4 SX/SO
    Posts
    4,985
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Need to rave about Madonna here. Her stuff is awesome, she's iconic, fantastic, majestic, perfect.








  29. #629
    Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Fi 3w4 SX/SO
    Posts
    4,985
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post

    BIGBANG - FANTASTIC BABY M/V - Beta?
    The whole band is very Delta, GD being IEE But they seem to imitate Beta fight and territory quest often, as in this one as well:


  30. #630
    Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Fi 3w4 SX/SO
    Posts
    4,985
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    More SeTi.


  31. #631
    Milo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    The whole band is very Delta, GD being IEE But they seem to imitate Beta fight and territory quest often, as in this one as well:

    gotcha I was uncertain about this typing hence the question mark

  32. #632
    YXPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    INFp-Fe-D
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  33. #633
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,323
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    What I'm listening to right now. I think it's pretty representative of my mindset.:



  34. #634
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,950
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSI-Se

  35. #635
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,950
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


  36. #636
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,950
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    SxE




Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •