Thread: An Apology

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default An Apology

deleted
    Last edited by guest32456; 12-30-2020 at 01:12 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Infact that's interesting and proves something which I was bitching around for some time and I was going to do the same thing as you to proove it - here some people have the tendency to fool each other and other people listen to them too much coz they see them as authorities. The confidence which steams form the posts of the logical types can lead very easy to the wrong conclusions. So I call for more independent thinking coz now everyone can see that it's no matter how many people are confident - you, with the most crazy hypothesis in your head can be right.

Btw you were really suspicious sometimes :wink:. Anyway... you did a good thing.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way...this is so cool!
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    No way...this is so cool!
    What is?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This secret life you've been living. And now this awesome surprise on your real identity. Sorry, but I love surprises.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny how you decided to apologise too, and in such a fashion!
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonk
    Funny how you decided to apologise too, and in such a fashion!
    What do you mean?

Creepy-pokeball

" I also felt somewhat bad at how I had wasted so much time and energy of the forum members on needless discussion that centred on the wrong types. " -Five

I can assure you that no one is going to cry over it. The one thing that I know is that specialized areas of knowledge are more than just "finding the truth" or "creating something new" or "finding the exact" etc etc etc. Theyre also about sharing one another. I remember reading an article a few years ago about Mensa and how it was less about being smart and more about being near those with similar interest. Apparently it can be very social. Sooo... sit back, relax...argue a bit... learn with us.. love us... hate us... be with us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, NFp-.

Should I go back to posting as Tanzhe, or stay as Five?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think he should go back to Tanzhe. That is such an awesome name.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    I still think he should go back to Tanzhe. That is such an awesome name.
    Thank you.

Just a quick question: I'm ISTj. Does that make my INTj uncovered redundant?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, if it was written so that it reflected YOUR personality.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was written to reflect my personality. Which means that we should take it off the16types.info Articles page.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's just that I knew that my reason for lying was running out. Besides, someone might have been waiting for Tanzhe's return, or their might have been awkward questions etc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean write the uncovered? I guess it was to express my personal confusion at that time, which was probably due to my hidden agenda not being fulfilled.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably because I was feeling low and probably because my hidden agenda told me that being an INTj wasn't quite right.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked 6 or 7 INTjs to read that article thoroughly and I remember that everyone agreed and they even get scared because "It's sooo acurate I can't believe".

Here on this board was full of active INTjs at the time. Why no one criticized the article? No one has readed it? hah, WTF? That's scary.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please, take the article down. I don't want to mislead people. I don't think that it is important whether you think that it's accurate - I'm an ISTj, and the article was more or less about me. So, please, take it down.