Thread: INT+ Heres the strange part (input wanted)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INT+ Heres the strange part (input wanted)

The first time i ever took a MBTI test i came back as INTJ. I then didnt take another for around a year and a half, at which point i came back INTP each time apart from once where i got the J pop up again. INTP pretty much hits the nail on the head for me as far as types goes, far more accurate than INTJ i should add.

However, after i took a Socionics test, something interesting surfaced, in normal and reverse mode i was getting J/P & P/J for conscious/unconscious.

Could it be that my conscious mind is trying to apply the iNtuition first, while its my subconscious that is applying the Thinking?

I would value some input from those with a greater understanding of this subject than I, thank you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess someone should answer this.

Your best bet would be to take some extra tests, like rmcnew's. Once you get a second opinion on your type, go check out socionics.com for some information on what you get.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)