The lead singer of the Sex Pistols and Public Image Limited.

I've seen somewhere his type being INTj (which I have no problem with ), but I've also seen INFp, which is the default type for musicians (I think it's unlikely). I like his self-depreciatory behaviour as well as sagely words of wisdom - he seems to see things in a different way from what is normal.

Some pics and quotes which I've lazily copied:

It's a repressive society where you can't be horrible, I'm not horrible, they made me horrible, I'm just honest
There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it
Fucking ignore the system, use it when it suits you
Sometimes the most positive thing you can be in a boring society is absolutely negative
Don't accept the old order. Get rid of it
Do not stand in the middle, go to the right or to the left
Love is 2 minutes and 52 seconds of squelching noises
It's no good being nice and young and naive. There's no good in that at all. You've got to do it all yourself, and you've gotta learn quick. And you can't look for sympathy either.
Combing the streets for intelligence, I stumbled on more stupidity than I'd ever imagined.
The quotes about 'the system' seem more Alpha + Beta than anything else (though obviously, I think INTj ).

(Maybe sometime, thats is perhaps, possibly etc. I'll post some Expat style type threads for famous people in the Alpha quadra, because Expat has been too lazy to do a new round for Alpha ).