Thread: Straight Male IEIs/INFp men

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Straight Male IEIs/INFp men

Where do I go in public to find male IEIs... they are on the internet quite a bit or maybe I'm not thinking of where to go. And how do I not scare them off when I approach them, I'm worried I might but then again I don't interact with them hardly ever so maybe I wouldn't.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you ever feel like you were listened to, without judgement, and then you feel giddy about it afterwards, like you want to put someone in the headlock, then that was probably an IEI.

Also, what is the difference between a straight IEI and any other kind?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watch Dazed and Confused. One of the main characters (I think he was in Party of Five as well) is a straight IEI male.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Check MBT meeting sites. I doubt there are much less correctly typed than on Socionics sites, while types are same. But there are MANY of mistyped anyway. Or find dudes on streets/parks/clubs/ etc, like most do really.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    If you ever feel like you were listened to, without judgement, and then you feel giddy about it afterwards, like you want to put someone in the headlock, then that was probably an IEI.
    Interesting, that SLE reaction to IEI... mine as an Activity partner is different for sure.

The difference is obviously that she can date a straight male - OP is a straight woman, it seems

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You can date bisexual men too. Probably a better bet, given the gay fairy shaman stereotype.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post

Copy that, I've known that feeling and miss it.
    And the difference? I can't make out with the gay ones.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's lots of them in strip clubs. Usually old and fat, though. You won't really be able to tell the difference between straight, gay, and bi IEI men, though. They all typically fit the stereotype of the gay ones. Just look for them and have someone find out for you if they are into girls.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    There's lots of them in strip clubs. Usually old and fat, though. You won't really be able to tell the difference between straight, gay, and bi IEI men, though. They all typically fit the stereotype of the gay ones. Just look for them and have someone find out for you if they are into girls.
    Seriously? Strip clubs?
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ESTP Stripper View Post
    Seriously? Strip clubs?
    Aren't you a stripper? Lol

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aren't you a stripper? Lol
    Yes. But I don't think I ran into IEIs there that I am aware of.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh. I go to them a lot and see them often. Pretend to be one sometimes too lol. You sure you don't have them and EII mixed up? Maybe it's where you strip. Here in Houston I see them at the higher end ones often. They usually have on their sensual/emotional role+creative mask. If you see a guy sipping on wine, looking airy, and seems to get-off on logical explanations that sound retarded in actuality, he is probably an IEI. They also don't dress like scrubs. As an EII, my wardrobe mainly consists of the same style I have had my entire life, and isn't affected much by the "dress up for this outing" thing.

Didn't other people say you were LSI though? EIE guys usually look like in-shape possible-closet-homosexual in metrosexual or baby gap clothes lol.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh. I go to them a lot and see them often. Pretend to be one sometimes too lol. You sure you don't have them and EII mixed up? Maybe it's where you strip. Here in Houston I see them at the higher end ones often. They usually have on their sensual/emotional role+creative mask. If you see a guy sipping on wine, looking airy, and seems to get-off on logical explanations that sound retarded in actuality, he is probably an IEI. They also don't dress like scrubs. As an EII, my wardrobe mainly consists of the same style I have had my entire life, and isn't affected much by the "dress up for this outing" thing.

Didn't other people say you were LSI though? EIE guys usually look like in-shape possible-closet-homosexual in metrosexual or baby gap clothes lol.
    LOL.^^ and yes I might be LSI which fits me really well.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL.^^ and yes I might be LSI which fits me really well.
    There are a lot of beta women in strip clubs. Lot of beta men too.

Socionics isn't like MBTI, where only like 2% of men are each of the NF types. The type distributions are relatively even, so you should be looking at 12% of the male population being beta victims. IEI also isn't INFJ nor INFP, though many could happen to be such.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are a lot of beta women in strip clubs. Lot of beta men too.

Socionics isn't like MBTI, where only like 2% of men are each of the NF types. The type distributions are relatively even, so you should be looking at 12% of the male population being beta victims. IEI also isn't INFJ nor INFP, though many could happen to be such.
    Ohhhh ok! Makes more sense, yes lots of betas in that environment
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These may help

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...Stratiyevskaya

And in case you get confused between IEI and EII, you can use this for contrast

I'm slightly a slut, and can verify stratiy's relationship descriptions

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks slut
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It is safe to say if they are wearing a "my little pony" T-shirt, with pride, they are not completely straight.

I have two male IEI in my immediate family. One is a self proclaimed pansexual and the other is straight but has no problem making jokes about being gay himself, around other guys. It is because my family has somehow ended up with more gay and bi people than what statistics would predict for a single family unit so it is not a big deal (maybe it was for my mom once but she is over it).

Some girls don't find it funny, when the straight one acts gay, and get jealous when he does it. Beta girls don't seem to mind. Both are actually kind of masculine (deep voices and some aggression) but the pansexual has lots of feminine energy and can look very pretty when he wants to. I think of him as kind of being able to switch it up. He looks androgynous for the most part. We knew he would probably be gay when he was like two years old but he like some girls too. If they look like boys. The straight one does not have much fem energy. Both are kind of nerdy, highly intelligent and playful. They like anime and are into video games. On first sight you probably could not tell their sexual preferences were different because they can both act really gay or straight.

You can typically find them at home playing games so the internet is where they both met their current relationships on gaming sites. Both are kind of messy and lazy but people with strong Se can get them moving and motivated. It is more of power struggle when I try to make them do anything so I have to approach them gently, with a soft tone, to get them to do the same thing that an SLE can make them want to jump up and do immediately. Are you sure you want a male IEI? I will wrap up the straight one and send him to you. I already have a box with air holes in it ready to go.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

My IEI brother used to go to strip clubs with my EII sister and me. He managed to bring a couple dancers home with him. I was pretty surprised that he actually had game with women. I just don't see him that way. I see him as a manchild. hahah He can be charming, I guess, and really funny like @Pookie. He also picked up girls in the club (not strip) my ESE sister bartends at. He doesn't go out much anymore. It was a phase. I think he prefers gamer chicks now.

I come from a very liberal family it seems. My LSI mom and ILI stepdad used to go to their "exotic dancing" clubs together. I even went to strip clubs with them when I was underage. Stepdad had clout in them and he told me to act mature about it. I was drinking wine, in bars, with them when I was 15.

#growingupbeta

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm. Maybe I'm not sure I want one because I hate messy lazy people LOL. I've dated gamers before and didn't like their obsession.
    Btw, you had an interesting upbringing it sounds like.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Interesting, that SLE reaction to IEI... mine as an Activity partner is different for sure.
    Outta curiosity, what would your reaction be?

The difference is obviously that she can date a straight male - OP is a straight woman, it seems
    No kidding? I hadn't figured that...
    Anyway, I had already known the answer, just wanted to ask the question for posterity.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Copy that, I've known that feeling and miss it.
    And the difference? I can't make out with the gay ones.
    Fair enough. You could try...? Haha, no don't try.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look for the guy who seems secure and happy with no one talking to him, and then go talk to him.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    lol wrong.
    You're an IEI lol. Everyone else thinks they are gay. That's why the OP brought it up.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An intimidating IEI, I wouldn't mind meeting one
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starfall, that's just extra gay in action. It's over 9000!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Where do I go in public to find male IEIs... they are on the internet quite a bit or maybe I'm not thinking of where to go. And how do I not scare them off when I approach them, I'm worried I might but then again I don't interact with them hardly ever so maybe I wouldn't.
    Try a fancy hair salon or an upscale men's clothing place. Look for the guy who looks artistic and maybe gay. He might not be gay, but he might look gay.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange LMAO

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sorry. It worked for me.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam I seriously thought you were using sarcasm to mock my stereotyping
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam I seriously thought you were using sarcasm to mock my stereotyping
    No, I'm not much into mocking. My suggestion was a serious one, because it really did work for me, The only disconnect I can see is what a person might consider to be a "gay" look, but that was the best I could do on short notice. I don't want to publish pictures of the guys I found just to better clarify things.

I basically believe everyone should get what they want, even if I don't think it is good for them. They can then learn and decide on their own. Experimentation can be a lot of fun.

Also, on how to not scare off male IEI's. I think they are looking for an aggressor like yourself, so you just have to be yourself and let them know that you want them. Like physically, you are open to doing something right now. Plus, let them know that you make good money. That should work, assuming they want the rest of the package. The LSI's I have known have been pretty good about this. Personally, I have to ignore the LSI's advances for a while and keep myself from pouncing, beyond what I would ordinarily do, in order to keep them from thinking I'm just a brainless slut and having them look elsewhere. But I'm LIE, probably the least Victim of the Victims, and IEI's are easily the most Victim of the Victims, so your mileage may vary.

What I'm saying is, instead of the Hunter finding that they have become the Hunted, you might have to stay in active Hunter mode with IEI's.

Incidentally, you do know you would probably be best off with a dual, right?
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-14-2015 at 04:50 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow. At first I thought this was a topic I created years ago that I forgot existed that somebody necored cuz 'straight male IEIs' sounds kinda like something I would say...

I would think you would meet str8 male IEIs just doing what you love- and then you might meet somebody compatible via shared interest. I mean, how did Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain meet? That is like the most obvious example of SLE-woman and IEI-man that I can think of...

Courtney Love in a later interview bitched about him not being 'alpha' enough though. I think it would kinda suck to be a female in ways , and wanting to be stereotypically dominated- but then.... have the victimy IEI males as your psychological dual. But I think @Starfall has a very good point, all IEI men are way different and if you think Rainbow Butterflies = all IEI men, ur doin' it wrong. Even I wouldn't be caught dead in a my little pony t-shirt out in public lol.

We all need to find somebody compatible. Instead of worrying about how masculine or feminine they are.... as that just usually points to sexual compatibility. So str8 girls/some gay dudes go crazy over thugs they are sexually compatible with. But not much else. They pretend it's romantic but that's often just very one-sided. Our cocks & vaginas are normative with very judgey prejudices, but all souls are lesbian. May u find the good balance of the two.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I basically believe everyone should get what they want, even if I don't think it is good for them.
    Let's open prisons and asylums. And never will prevent to others in doing everything - they may do any shit anywhere and we'll don't stop them. BECAUSE THEY WANT! while what you think is not important somehow, even if you want them to do other things, because their "want" is more than your "want"

Excellent way to fill the region with sociopaths, destroy any society and make the life of people more shitty. Or stay... there should be something to keep the society, but as what you want is not important - they, the masters will decide what to do. Slaves must not have own opinions. It's like "liberal" "democracy" works.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Let's open prisons and asylums. And never will prevent to others in doing everything - they may do any shit anywhere and we'll don't stop them. BECAUSE THEY WANT! while what you think is not important somehow, even if you want them to do other things, because their "want" is more than your "want"

Excellent way to fill the region with sociopaths, destroy any society and make the life of people more shitty. Or stay... there should be something to keep the society, but as what you want is not important - they, the masters will decide what to do. Slaves must not have own opinions. It's like "liberal" "democracy" works.
    you just created a strawman out of an innocuous comment and got seemingly angry for no actual reason.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sister also had the same reaction to me @Ellyan . Thought I had no game, which is true, but I got some heart.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Starfall that just sounds ILE

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Wow. At first I thought this was a topic I created years ago that I forgot existed that somebody necored cuz 'straight male IEIs' sounds kinda like something I would say...

I would think you would meet str8 male IEIs just doing what you love- and then you might meet somebody compatible via shared interest. I mean, how did Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain meet? That is like the most obvious example of SLE-woman and IEI-man that I can think of...
    Heroin wasn't it?

Courtney Love in a later interview bitched about him not being 'alpha' enough though. I think it would kinda suck to be a female in ways , and wanting to be stereotypically dominated- but then.... have the victimy IEI males as your psychological dual. But I think @Starfall has a very good point, all IEI men are way different and if you think Rainbow Butterflies = all IEI men, ur doin' it wrong. Even I wouldn't be caught dead in a my little pony t-shirt out in public lol.
    Didn't Kurt Cobain have constant health complaints?

We all need to find somebody compatible. Instead of worrying about how masculine or feminine they are.... as that just usually points to sexual compatibility. So str8 girls/some gay dudes go crazy over thugs they are sexually compatible with. But not much else. They pretend it's romantic but that's often just very one-sided. Our cocks & vaginas are normative with very judgey prejudices, but all souls are lesbian. May u find the good balance of the two.
    Now you're just talking crazy.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The iei i know: independent or second-hand bookstores, yoga classes and tennis courts, events and performances by/for local artists.

Maybe you don't care about this since you're LSI now. But i think they're kind of hard to 'scare off' and the bigger risk is boring them so it's better to let it all out (but this is coming from an Fi-esi so I'm probably better at boring them).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast