ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENTp's Chances in Business Competition

http://www.socioniko.net/en/articles...ak-center.html

I think isfj's should be on this list

This is something that I have thought about for a while now. I am not an 'expert' in this field, but I want to hear other people's thoughts on this.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I'll start

as a suggestive function means that they do not understand how to balance their work load and leisure time. So they either take too much leisure time or not enough. They do not know how to make good use of their energy, where S types do not generally have a problem with this.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    where S types do not generally have a problem with this.
    Ehm. I think introverts usually don't have a problem with this.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTp's cannot balance themselves well with ?

My as a role goes all over the place, maybe directed in a certain area for a long time, but it is not balanced. Eventually I burn myself out and need to take like, six hours off within a week.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I burn out too, but I can somewhat plan it. Like, I try to make it as the burnout day is sunday.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just one day talking about cycle of overworking-minor burnout-overworking again. Are you implying this would be either extrovert, EP or ENxp feature? How reliable is this conclusion?

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really should have taken this from a different perspective.

If Gulenko is correct, then what is it that keeps other types from being just as good as the six types that Gulenko listed?

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    I was just one day talking about cycle of overworking-minor burnout-overworking again. Are you implying this would be either extrovert, EP or ENxp feature? How reliable is this conclusion?
    I was reading an article from Rick's site ( http://www.socionics.us/theory/bi.shtml )

Here is a quote:

"extraverted intuition types experience large fluctuations in their energy state, from great enthusiasm and dynamism to complete physical inertia. In the latter state they can spend the entire day inside, ignoring the things they are supposed to do, even if there are no groceries in the house and they are starving. They tend to routinely recognize physical sensations too late (hunger, illness, physical discomfort, pain, etc.) — unless there are introverted sensing types around who constantly keep track of these things. extraverted intuition types might think they need to take a trip or begin a completely new activity or make a lifestyle change to overcome a persistent feeling of psychological discomfort, when in reality, getting a good meal and a good night's sleep would likely suffice."

According to this, types can ignore . My roommate, ENFp, IMO takes too much time doing nothing. Frankly, I think the man is just lazy, but if this is true, then it could be that he has an absence of around.

I am guessing that Alpha and Delta quadras do not have much of a chance at this, the reason looks like the and dynamic.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's mostly that they don't care. Both Ne and Si are completely self-referential functions, so there's no point from their perispective to partecipate to the "rat race" in a continous manner, when you could better just have fun ( )

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Both Ne and Si are completely self-referential functions
    ?

self-contained?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Both Ne and Si are completely self-referential functions
    ?

self-contained?
    They don't look at what society expects from a given individual, basically.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    I was reading an article from Rick's site ( http://www.socionics.us/theory/bi.shtml )

Here is a quote:

"extraverted intuition types experience large fluctuations in their energy state, from great enthusiasm and dynamism to complete physical inertia. In the latter state they can spend the entire day inside, ignoring the things they are supposed to do, even if there are no groceries in the house and they are starving. They tend to routinely recognize physical sensations too late (hunger, illness, physical discomfort, pain, etc.) — unless there are introverted sensing types around who constantly keep track of these things. extraverted intuition types might think they need to take a trip or begin a completely new activity or make a lifestyle change to overcome a persistent feeling of psychological discomfort, when in reality, getting a good meal and a good night's sleep would likely suffice."
    That description was one of the main reasons I started to seriously consider Ne > Ni. There are many points there that fit.