Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ENFp-IEE Uncovered

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@zenbrat: means Se, not Si, and Si is ISTp's dominant function.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Going B. Zerk
    But it takes more than just one meeting for the green light to really shine for that person.
    It takes an ENFp who makes you feel comfortable in a matter of seconds.

Like today. My car stopped working close to a taxi site and they were checking their vehicles. I recognized this ISTp in a matter of seconds and approached him as said:

"Hey... maybe you can help me out; my car stopped working and I have no idea what is it."

He didn't show much interest in my problem (which is something usual with ISTp). I explained what the car was doing and he simply said:

"It's probably the gas pump".
    "Ok... thank you".

And returned to my car. I know where the gas pump is but I had no tools with me to check it out, so I kept looking at my car, thinking. After a few minutes this guy came over and said "Ok... let's have a look". He started checking stuff in the engine and I started to observe him, listening to his explanations and such. In less than 5 minutes this guy was visibly comfortable and excited, even friendly. So I started small talk about the model of my car, that I was in VW the day they produced the last of the series and took it to Wolfsburg museum, Germany, etc.

Thing is, when the car started this guy almost didn't want me to leave. It's sad at times when you realize that ISTp often feel ignored by other people.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    It takes an ENFp who makes you feel comfortable in a matter of seconds.
    I suppose you’re right. Today I went into a store to ask some prices and such on smthing, I went over to one of the owners to consult things with him (I think he’s ENFp), after a bit of time with business talk, I felt really comfortable around him and talked for a little while before I left.
    9w1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya its cool to know you are talking to your dual and understand why its comfortable as well.
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    @zenbrat: means Se, not Si, and Si is ISTp's dominant function.
    kthx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its that whole hidden agenda to love thing going on

this is about you guys though (enfp uncovered)
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think another thing about ENFps, is that they sometimes give people the impression that they often think they're right.
    I feel that this has got to do with Ne. Of course I could be wrong...

For example, when looking at a situation, ENFps often see more than 1 side to it. So, more often than not, they would not put the blame on one party only. And they use this on themselves as well. They might not think they're entirely wrong in a situation, as they'll tell themselves they have reasons. Similarly, they can see the reasons of others. However, when they give their reasons, some people might misunderstand that they think they're right and they're just defending themselves. I've seen this happen in other ENFps IRL, on the forums, and in myself.

Don't know if other ENFps here agree. These are just my observations.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might be worth adding:

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    ENFps... Hard to think "cute!" or "awesome!" when they've made me feel pwned just by studying next to me. More like "hell, I wish she'd stop looking over at my work like she's comparing my intelligence to hers" and "damn, even if she's a genius at solving the most complex of problems, does she have to make it known to the rest of the world? It's not like everyone is as gifted as she is"
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    Might be worth adding:

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    ENFps... Hard to think "cute!" or "awesome!" when they've made me feel pwned just by studying next to me. More like "hell, I wish she'd stop looking over at my work like she's comparing my intelligence to hers" and "damn, even if she's a genius at solving the most complex of problems, does she have to make it known to the rest of the world? It's not like everyone is as gifted as she is"
    I think an ENFP might do this if they feel insecure about their inteligence. (weak )

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The ENFp Uncovered article was far too tame so I'm here to tear them a new asshole which they'll wholeheartedly enjoy being the emotional masochists they are. How that article managed to overlook the blatant fact that an ENFp's ability to follow a straight line of reasoning is countered only by a dying tree with Down's syndrome is beyond me. It's endearing in the same way that witnessing an arguing bowl of alphabet soup at the Special Olympics might be. Their argumentation style is mostly based around taking bits and pieces of what's already been said and summarizing it in such a way that's obscure enough to only hold meaning to those who weren't paying attention in the first place. I like how they don't bathe unless it's in a tub of their own self-loathing which they consciously bring onto themselves because, I mean, how else are you gonna reconcile their reputation as "psychologists" with their never-ending stream of interpersonal issues? You'd think that if someone could read other people that well, that they wouldn't be stepping on toes left, right, and center, and ooooH! Shiny! I guess bat-shit optimism has its perks. It's crucial (for your own sake, not theirs) that you kiss their ass with the same enthusiasm that they kiss yours, otherwise they'll throw yet another histrionic fit because God forbid someone thinks of them as anything less than infallibly charming. I wonder how long before they realize that nobody likes them and we merely keep them around as a courtesy, a lesson for what not to do in any situation, ever, "How Not To Idiot" targeted toward the masses. It's full-blown narcissism sprinkled with a dash of histrionic tendencies for good measure. Don't criticize one. Please, no. Do not underestimate how much time these helmet-sporting hooligans will dedicate to convincing you that no, they don't spend all their time arguing about how they're not that thing that you said they were. Even if it takes all day. Their paranoia knows no bounds, neither does their "inquisitive" nature, nor does their penchant for mental gymnastics, uh - I mean infantile tendencies. Oftentimes they make nothing of themselves but they'll be damned if they don't spin their nothing into something... that isn't true, to grab your attention, and they'll maintain that their janitorial position at the local sweatshop is anything but exploitative. Oh no, they're martyrs. "I could've been an actor, but..." Despite all this, ENFp's are uncharacteristically enamored by people who ignore them, so if you want love from an ENFp, just put them on ignore and watch the notifications flow in.

With that said, I love ENFps. I do. Truly.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

my bad

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ENFp uncovered... that would be me sitting on a psychologist's couch getting interviewed by myself leading to all sorts of absurdities "Chae, are you evil? Chae, are you good?" - "None of those. I'm just me. Robert Downey Jr. in a wig. No, I'm kidding. A human marshmallow. One of many in this vast world. You either like those or not, but a marshmallow is a marshmallow. You feel me, Ma'am?" - "Yes. Deep words, love it."

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@wasp convinced me that I'm IEE.

That's a feat noone on this site could ever accomplish.
    I commend you with an imaginary golden star.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    @wasp convinced me that I'm IEE.

That's a feat noone on this site could ever accomplish.
    I commend you with an imaginary golden star.
    Why not EII-Ne?
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Why not EII-Ne?
    It's still a possibility. I can't type myself purely based on tthe self-loathing that i ooze around me soo

As a side note, i've been too lazy to #checkmysocionicsfacts lately so there's that.

Ps: got any reading material about EII?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like self loathing is just the byproduct of Fi creative, by this I mean Fi creative in order to "move" or create motion has to go both ways so its all over the place and a consequence of that mobility, specifically on the Fi plane, manifests as self loathing. its sort of like going into the negative in order to do a Ti calculation or "investing" in Te, etc. its a bank of capital but the stakes are super high when its Fi. most people just repress the hell out of it. but its energy and a resource and IEE manipulates it head on, which is sometimes painful sometimes joyful, hence the bipolar tendencies etc. only judged from a linear perspective that presupposes minimization of such feelings or placing them off limits entirely views it as an absolute bad. the world actually needs people to develop across that plane, so a measure of self loathing is just the risk and negative emotion is just a necessary flip side to the IEE game. I think it takes courage, maybe some naivete, but its probably why IEEs see many people as fearful, and then they probably are more likely to believe its better to regret the things you did do rather than the ones you didn't etc. every "game" has its downsides as well as what you have to ante up to play it, so every type is going to exhibit some dark side characteristics. I think if most people aren't self loathing to at least some degree they just aren't looking at themselves very hard, which is okay, but its a kind of blindness... but like I said we all have those blindspots its just what they happen to be. self loathing for the person who spends their entire life trying not to confront such issues might be seen as the worst thing ever, for me its just another part of my day. a lot of it is just notice I'm doing something wrong and motivation to do better

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Ps: got any reading material about EII?
    EII-Ne description
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Olimpia

Interesting and surprisingly relatable. Though there are some bits that don't fit at all and even made me laugh

'Very fond of small children; though sometimes for educational purposes he is strict and uncompromising in their treatment. At times advocates for harsh measures and punishments.'
    Nope. I can't children. Get me out of here. Bloody bald monkeys.

'Tries to please others by performing a variety of services for them or giving presents, by being generous and unselfish. Helps people not sparing his time and efforts, meanwhile may forget about himself.'
    Not quite, but in order to avoid a spiral of self-deprication, I won't say anything else

'educates others by his personal example'
    HA HA HA....ha ha....ha.

The rest is oddly accurate for a subtype description.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ENFps: manipulative as fuck and very patient.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE uncovered:

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    ENFps: manipulative as fuck and very patient.
    ESFps: manipulative as fuck and impatient

it wouldn’t be fun if I didn’t roast my own type.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I feel like self loathing is just the byproduct of Fi creative, by this I mean Fi creative in order to "move" or create motion has to go both ways so its all over the place and a consequence of that mobility, specifically on the Fi plane, manifests as self loathing.
    Self-loathing is parallel to your ability to find faults in yourself. I think IEEs are very aware of their mistakes and self-critical (even if they may repeat the mistake again and again). I'm not sure if it's related to Fi creative or something else. But their ability to see acutely where they went wrong and at the same time making mistakes again is what causes the self-loathing. And they're negativists! So even though they may appear optimistic and nonjudgemntal, they see easily people's flaws because they can see them in themselves.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Self-loathing is parallel to your ability to find faults in yourself. I think IEEs are very aware of their mistakes and self-critical (even if they may repeat the mistake again and again). I'm not sure if it's related to Fi creative or something else. But their ability to see acutely where they went wrong and at the same time making mistakes again is what causes the self-loathing. And they're negativists! So even though they may appear optimistic and nonjudgemntal, they see easily people's flaws because they can see them in themselves.
    I don't know how much I like making such an inference, but I think it could be said Fi is guilt and Fe is shame. Fi, being internal, knows 'itself' when it's wrong, and feels bad internally. Fe, being external, feels it when it's called out externally, ie what do my friends think, feels bad not meeting societies standards.

This can be reflected in society as a whole. Traditional Western court system is Fi, guilt based - feel bad, make amends, do the time. Something like traditional Japanese culture is shame based, Fe, ie what will people think of my family etc esp when I'm caught (external) and then acts like mishima.

Fi thinks... feels, what do I think of myself.

Fi is.. What do I think, then I feel bad inside not meeting my own standards.

Fe reacts and adjusts on what others think.

It might be in part why IEEs can feel so bad inside.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    I don't know how much I like making such an inference, but I think it could be said Fi is guilt and Fe is shame. Fi, being internal, knows 'itself' when it's wrong, and feels bad internally. Fe, being external, feels it when it's called out externally, ie what do my friends think, feels bad not meeting societies standards.

This can be reflected in society as a whole. Traditional Western court system is Fi, guilt based - feel bad, make amends, do the time. Something like traditional Japanese culture is shame based, Fe, ie what will people think of my family etc esp when I'm caught (external) and then acts like mishima.

Fi thinks... feels, what do I think of myself.

Fi is.. What do I think, then I feel bad inside not meeting my own standards.

Fe reacts and adjusts on what others think.

It might be in part why IEEs can feel so bad inside.

So, is crippling self-awareness to the point of feeling guilty over every action you perform a Fi thing?
    Because oh boy.
    My life is shaped by this.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    yes by this I meant to "go into the negative" is a part of the fullness of any function, but mainly the playground of 3d (the category of exception-- creative v ignoring--conscious awareness and use of such). the negative in Fi is disaproval of the self, vs Fe disaproval of the community (scarpers example above of guilt v shame). the same thing in Se is to retrograde, in Si to bear pain or give of flesh (Si creative source of work capacity), Ni to sacrifice in time, etc: in short to operate across the 3rd dimension which lends a non linear quality to experience, in Fi that is self loathing, a step backward, but the creative area. I think of Trent Reznor of a good example of IEE who very creatively realized that capacity with say the downward spiral

4d functions experience all that and more by ensconcing the experience within an entire library that ultimately makes it a bit more rigid albiet refined as time goes on. dominant Fi will feel self loathing but it will be more like a phase than something they return to "for fun" unless they're really unhealthy or in a bad environment. ultimately 4dFi is focused on loathing others, lol, or building relationships, but not really loathing oneself as a main feature

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, is crippling self-awareness to the point of feeling guilty over every action you perform a Fi thing?
    Because oh boy.
    My life is shaped by this.
    I don't think it goes to the extreme of this, except maybe in exceptional cases.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    I don't think it goes to the extreme of this, except maybe in exceptional cases.
    That's what I was affraid of.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123