Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 92

Thread: ENFp Uncovered

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ENFp Uncovered

    Anyone care to take a shot at it....

    We have all seen ISTP uncovered from socionics.com, as well as ENTP.

    Time for them to spill some of the beans!
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No one taking a stab it? FINE

    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There is this ENFp girl that sits right in front of me in one of my classes, and super cute at that ...

    Although, I think she is married ... I would not be so interested in an ENFp, anyhow.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFPs and ENTPs seem to click well but it doesnt last...

    I guess there is no dirt on ENFPs


    clean as a whistle lol
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, ENFps always have something up their sleeve! They are just being quite because they do not want to their own little secret plans, plots, and schemes to be discovered by anyone. Sneaky ENFps!

    IcePick, you should do an ISTp uncovered ... considering I have already bad mouthed my type, it would be nice to hear about some others ...

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL I will work on it tommorow if not tonite...

    Twill be hilarious
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think we can unwittingly play the emotional blackmail and jealousy games a bit too much... with the best of intentions though.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

  8. #8
    Creepy-aaaaaaa

    Default

    Ive seen this done, and was fully prepared once..


    When you laugh off them trying to make you jealous it drives them INSANE in a good wya



  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A person's hidden agenda has to do with his 8th function. That function he is unconfident of so he will do whatever he can to make himself confident or appear to be confident.The enfp's 8th funtction from what i read is Te which has to do with concrete facts and figures. I think people are confusing hidden agenda with a type's negative character traits. I feel my negative traits come out when i feel someone or something is taking away my freedom or health. That is when i can get resentful , irritated and aggressive. As far as hidden agenda as in we can be coldblooded and have evil subconscious mind to get what we need to feel satisfied i cannot think of any.Not that we are angels or goody two-shoes just that types with Fi And Fe as there 8th function have a more interesting hidden agenda . We as a type do like to brag on what we have and laugh at other's small misfortunes especially when young i.e.(my mother bought me and my sisters wrist watches when i was 5 or 6 and my sister was 6 or 7, and my sister somehow broke hers. I was laughing and taunting her with "you broke your wristwatch". She didn't find that so amuzing so she snatched my wristwatch off my wrist and flung it against the wall so that it was destroyed it. I went crying to my mom hoping she would get in trouble but my mother did not believe me but believed her.Thats just one example but i have many others where I think we have a tendency to be taunters and braggards

  10. #10
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are you talking about ENFps here???

    Thats just one example but i have many others where I think we have a tendency to be taunters and braggards
    Actually, I really think we quite dislike taunters and braggards. Or is it just me?

  11. #11
    Cone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,717
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kim, why don't you log in for once? You're so damn lazy... :wink:

    I don't think it's good for an ISTp to write an ENFp uncovered. Uncovereds are purely negative. The uncovered written by an ISTp would probably go like:

    Well, let's see here...negative things, negative things...ah yes! Ok, then, ENFps are sometimes a bit too capricious and flighty, making them seem superficial, but they are really deep at heart! Oh hell, ENFps are perfect!
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

  12. #12
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kim, why don't you log in for once? You're so damn lazy... :wink:
    I just though it might annoy you and that would make you age faster. Whoever said that ENFps are patient people (can be added to the list: ENFps are very impatient - or perhaps just me. They digress, too. Where was I?)??

    Alright, I'll go log in now.


    PS: I don't log in when I'm at the library because I get logged out again right away. Well, most of the time. Sometimes I'm just lazy, but my connection at home is really slow, so every additional step just kills me. Did I mention that I'm impatient. Age, dammit!

  13. #13
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    But don't ENFps like taking credit for things? If you're not logged in, the post won't be added to your post count. Click on Memberlist, then tell it to list members in descending order by total posts... am I confused, or wouldn't most ENFps like being as close to the top of such a list?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baydog
    A person's hidden agenda has to do with his 8th function. That function he is unconfident of so he will do whatever he can to make himself confident or appear to be confident.The enfp's 8th funtction from what i read is Te which has to do with concrete facts and figures. I think people are confusing hidden agenda with a type's negative character traits. I feel my negative traits come out when i feel someone or something is taking away my freedom or health. That is when i can get resentful , irritated and aggressive. As far as hidden agenda as in we can be coldblooded and have evil subconscious mind to get what we need to feel satisfied i cannot think of any.Not that we are angels or goody two-shoes just that types with Fi And Fe as there 8th function have a more interesting hidden agenda . We as a type do like to brag on what we have and laugh at other's small misfortunes especially when young i.e.(my mother bought me and my sisters wrist watches when i was 5 or 6 and my sister was 6 or 7, and my sister somehow broke hers. I was laughing and taunting her with "you broke your wristwatch". She didn't find that so amuzing so she snatched my wristwatch off my wrist and flung it against the wall so that it was destroyed it. I went crying to my mom hoping she would get in trouble but my mother did not believe me but believed her.Thats just one example but i have many others where I think we have a tendency to be taunters and braggards
    is an ENFps 6th function ... their 8th function is ...

  15. #15
    Topaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    But don't ENFps like taking credit for things? If you're not logged in, the post won't be added to your post count. Click on Memberlist, then tell it to list members in descending order by total posts... am I confused, or wouldn't most ENFps like being as close to the top of such a list?
    HA! we dont think that far in advance

    Topaz

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We SHOULD do an ENFp uncovered thingy. There's enough ENFps here.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  17. #17
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,614
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh boy...I could have a lot of fun with this.

    But, first, I don't want anyone taking it too personally, k?

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Oh boy...I could have a lot of fun with this.

    But, first, I don't want anyone taking it too personally, k?
    So how do INTjs view ENFps?
    Do continue.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We SHOULD do an ENFp uncovered thingy. There's enough ENFps here.
    thehotelambush wrote:
    Oh boy...I could have a lot of fun with this. Laughing

    But, first, I don't want anyone taking it too personally, k?
    I certainly have my fill of material - I've been in 2 long-term romantic relationships with ENFPs and was best friends with one all throughout high school. All three relationships ended very, very badly.

    - infp

  20. #20
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,570
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol.

    Im going to want to justify every bad thing you say about me. Thats just how i work but i can probablly contain myself :wink:
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

  21. #21
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,614
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm, I don't quite have time right now. Maybe next week.

  22. #22
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,570
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFp Uncovered or maybe just Meatburger Partially Uncovered

    "Thank you" you say in delight that the ENFp has offered to go buy dinner.
    "For fucks sake" you say when you find out your Chinese dinner is covering your car in a thick paste because they were singing and dancing in the car and driving fast to their favourite song. Your car now smells of curry.

    ooooh i wonder what the ENFp got me for my birthday?
    Nothing they forgot it

    What a wonderful time I had at the circus, you say to the ENFp.
    They dont say anything because they are freaking out as they left their wallet on the seat when they put it down to get fairy floss.

    Ooh i cant wait to see this movie you say to the ENFp.
    Unfortunately they got the dates wrong its not even out yet

    Did you pay the power bill honey?

    *Eveloped by a shroud of darkness*

    Hey Babe. I know how much you love Basketball your always talking about it. I GOT YOU TICKETS FOR THE WEEKEND!! WHOS YOUR DADDY!
    Oh my god! i love you so much what team?
    The new York mets!


    Wheres Sarah? Didn't you pick her up from Ballet?
    FUCK FUCK FUCK *Zooms off in car*

    "Hey dude i sold my car" says the ENFp
    Yeah good for you. How much did you get for it?
    I sold it for $3000 look at my new clothes!!!!
    You do know that you could have sold that for $5500 dont you?
    I could have?

    The fact of the matter is that ENFp's generally are pretty careless with daily matters. They may laugh it off but its still a pain in the arse.
    The fact that they didn't ring you for 3 months is not that they dont like you. Its that they are self focussed. Its also no excuse.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Delta
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ROFL!!
    9w1

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    ENFp Uncovered or maybe just Meatburger Partially Uncovered

    "Thank you" you say in delight that the ENFp has offered to go buy dinner.
    "For fucks sake" you say when you find out your Chinese dinner is covering your car in a thick paste because they were singing and dancing in the car and driving fast to their favourite song. Your car now smells of curry.

    ooooh i wonder what the ENFp got me for my birthday?
    Nothing they forgot it

    What a wonderful time I had at the circus, you say to the ENFp.
    They dont say anything because they are freaking out as they left their wallet on the seat when they put it down to get fairy floss.

    Ooh i cant wait to see this movie you say to the ENFp.
    Unfortunately they got the dates wrong its not even out yet

    Did you pay the power bill honey?

    *Eveloped by a shroud of darkness*

    Hey Babe. I know how much you love Basketball your always talking about it. I GOT YOU TICKETS FOR THE WEEKEND!! WHOS YOUR DADDY!
    Oh my god! i love you so much what team?
    The new York mets!


    Wheres Sarah? Didn't you pick her up from Ballet?
    FUCK FUCK FUCK *Zooms off in car*

    "Hey dude i sold my car" says the ENFp
    Yeah good for you. How much did you get for it?
    I sold it for $3000 look at my new clothes!!!!
    You do know that you could have sold that for $5500 dont you?
    I could have?

    The fact of the matter is that ENFp's generally are pretty careless with daily matters. They may laugh it off but its still a pain in the arse.
    The fact that they didn't ring you for 3 months is not that they dont like you. Its that they are self focussed. Its also no excuse.
    LOL! I loved this best!

    ooooh i wonder what the ENFp got me for my birthday?
    Nothing they forgot it

    And people say women are good at this.

    "Hey dude i sold my car" says the ENFp
    Yeah good for you. How much did you get for it?
    I sold it for $3000 look at my new clothes!!!!
    You do know that you could have sold that for $5500 dont you?
    I could have?

    This part is sooooooooooooooooooooo true. Why does this always happen???!!

    This was more funny than insulting.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  25. #25
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah I'm afraid there's some truth in that.

    But for me, it's about forgetting to pick up my daughter from preschool (luckily they have an after school daycare), and I always forget to set up a birthday party for her until it's so late that only a few kids don't have other commitments. Not this year though - her birthday party is going to ROCK.

    There's the underlying guilt after you do this stuff that IMO is a hallmark of ENFp. Other people might forget stuff, but only we would go into a chasm of guilt afterward because we felt so badly that we forgot it.

    When I stopped working, I was put in charge of paying bills. That didn't last long. We now have everything on "auto pay" because I can't handle it and my husband doesn't want to.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  26. #26
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Yeah I'm afraid there's some truth in that.

    But for me, it's about forgetting to pick up my daughter from preschool (luckily they have an after school daycare), and I always forget to set up a birthday party for her until it's so late that only a few kids don't have other commitments. Not this year though - her birthday party is going to ROCK.

    There's the underlying guilt after you do this stuff that IMO is a hallmark of ENFp. Other people might forget stuff, but only we would go into a chasm of guilt afterward because we felt so badly that we forgot it.

    When I stopped working, I was put in charge of paying bills. That didn't last long. We now have everything on "auto pay" because I can't handle it and my husband doesn't want to.
    about forgetting picking up people....
    when my daughter first started flying to UT for visitations, I'd be coming out of a store all happy and carefree, and suddenly freak out cuz somehow I'd left my daughter somewhere in the store, and i couldn't remember where, hell, i couldn't remember her being with me in the car TO the store, and omg, did i leave her at home? or somewhere else?? My brother would look at me, laugh, and remind me that she's in UT. Whew.

    Then, I'm in the car, driving home, almost get there, look in the rearview mirror to see what manta is doing, slam on the breaks, SHIT, I left manta at the store. My brother, rubbing his forehead after having it slam into the windshield, reminds me that we just went through this at the store and that manta is in UT.

    5 years of the above, I still freak out when I realize she's not where she normally is. But I don't freak as bad, more just running it all through my head, trying to work out the problem of why she's not there, finally reminding myself that she's in UT.


    regarding bill payments....
    When I began pulling myself together, I set up all my bills to be paid within the first week of the month. I get paid on the first and third of the month, I have electric and phone on autopayment as well so that they can't be forgotten. Now-a-days, Richard takes care of the mortgage payments, but he also has internet access and shed payments set up as autopayments. I consider autopayments to be great stress reducers.


    regarding self-imposed guilt....
    unfortunately, this is one of the many things that distracts us; we get so caught up reprimanding ourselves over and over, trying so hard to remember to pick up someone at such and such time....that we forget to take out the chicken from the oven.....which then adds yet another thing we try to remember next time, that again leads us to forgetting something else....and the cycle continues.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  27. #27
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  28. #28
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    ...they left their wallet on the seat when they put it down to get fairy floss.
    "Fairy floss"

    Translation for Americans: fairy floss = cotton candy
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  29. #29
    Topaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde
    Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    ...they left their wallet on the seat when they put it down to get fairy floss.
    "Fairy floss"

    Translation for Americans: fairy floss = cotton candy
    I was about to ask what kind of "circus" did he attend Just kidding.
    I have the worse time with procrastination. Like I procrastinated on filling out the forms for financial aid for college. I go to the office and naturally the deadline was yesterday OR Im supposed to be somewhere at 5PM. I figure it will take me exactly 15 minutes to drive there so I sit at the computer in a trance playing sudoku right up till 4:45 and then dart towards the door.... then suddenly remember I havent brushed my teeth or I have to piss or ___________ fill in the blank
    Here are some common thoughts:
    Where did I put my car keys? I just had them in my hand 2 seconds ago? (I check my pockets for the 5th time and Viola! Here they are )


    OMGTHATS RIGHT ITS TIME TO SET OUR CLOCKS FOWARD. NO WONDER IM LATE!


    OH MY GOD WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SET OUR CLOCKS BACK LAST NIGHT. I was wondering where everyone was.


    I have GOT to mail this! Ive been carrying it around with me for 3 weeks!


    Its too late to call tonight. I'll call them tomorrow (yawn)

    "I was just thinking about calling you." (yeah sure)

    Before I type this essay Ive got to get this place clean. ..... (hours later after getting distracted reading a book I meant to put away or answering a phone call) OK maybe I can squeeze in that essay before class first thing in the morning.

    its not easy being ENFP is it

    Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

  30. #30
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,570
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    This was more funny than insulting
    All part of the ENFp Evil Ethical plan :wink:

    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Minde
    Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    ...they left their wallet on the seat when they put it down to get fairy floss.
    "Fairy floss"

    Translation for Americans: fairy floss = cotton candy
    I was about to ask what kind of "circus" did he attend Just kidding.
    A gay Circus baby. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    I have the worse time with procrastination. Like I procrastinated on filling out the forms for financial aid for college. I go to the office and naturally the deadline was yesterday OR Im supposed to be somewhere at 5PM. I figure it will take me exactly 15 minutes to drive there so I sit at the computer in a trance playing sudoku right up till 4:45 and then dart towards the door.... then suddenly remember I havent brushed my teeth or I have to piss or ___________ fill in the blank
    Here are some common thoughts:
    Where did I put my car keys? I just had them in my hand 2 seconds ago? (I check my pockets for the 5th time and Viola! Here they are )


    OMGTHATS RIGHT ITS TIME TO SET OUR CLOCKS FOWARD. NO WONDER IM LATE!


    OH MY GOD WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SET OUR CLOCKS BACK LAST NIGHT. I was wondering where everyone was.


    I have GOT to mail this! Ive been carrying it around with me for 3 weeks!


    Its too late to call tonight. I'll call them tomorrow (yawn)

    "I was just thinking about calling you." (yeah sure)

    Before I type this essay Ive got to get this place clean. ..... (hours later after getting distracted reading a book I meant to put away or answering a phone call) OK maybe I can squeeze in that essay before class first thing in the morning.

    its not easy being ENFP is it

    haha i relate to what you said so much, i experience the same problems. ENFp's are blessed with some pretty fantastic things but fuck we have some pretty frustrating things too.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks, this just swept the last doubt away that I am an NeFi

    Some things people literary said to me:

    ENTJ friend: 'I saw your bag in the restaurant. I thought I may as well pick it up and return it to you'
    ESFJ 'Perhaps it would be a good idea to learn to keep track of the contents of your refrigirator. It is a waste to trash leftovers all the time'
    ESTJ 'You don't come across like someone who knows what he wants to achieve in life'
    ENTP friend: 'wake up! we are here, on the other planet'
    ISTP girlfriend, smiling and reminding me of stuff I forgot: 'but ogether we are doing fine'
    ISxx friend, laughing: 'Who washed your car? You did it yourself? Come to my place, I will wash it again'
    ENFP

  32. #32
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,570
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hehe benedict

    did you tell them all to fuck themselves?

    Sorry im a bit drunk right now
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

  33. #33
    Topaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This morning I got

    "Topaz, youre a mess. Youre really fun, but a mess"
    It was said with love so I didnt get mad.

    Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Delta
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol
    <3 ENFps!
    9w1

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    hehe benedict

    did you tell them all to fuck themselves?

    Sorry im a bit drunk right now
    no, cuz I'm not bothered by it at all, they're really nice people. I'm happy when they find my keys, and they are when I say thanks.
    I'm quite new to socionics, have been reading this forum to get the hang of it and to figure my type out, and i picked this thread for a contribution from my side :-)
    ENFP

  36. #36

    Default

    haha, i have to say i agree with everything that has been said on this forum, like my day for example:

    my last day at my current job was yesterday and since im moving on tuesday i had planned to spend the day cleaning and packing so i didnt have to worry bout it... yea i definatly just spent the whole fuckin day in front of the tv... but its alright, i'll just do it tomorrow (the enfp motto)

    other examples:

    -late rent, not because i dont have the money, i just didnt realize it was due
    -buying all my christmas presents the day before
    -losing my glasses on my face...
    -going over to my neighbors to get a bottle of whiskey i forgot last night, and a couple minutes later going back for the sweatshirt i forgot when i got the whiskey
    etc...

    i do have to put in a disclaimer though... i always try to make it up after a big fuck up on my part, for example, i dont think ive bought my little brother a birthday present for 5 or 6 years, so this year i managed to plan ahead and bought him a ticket to a really sweet concert, or if i forget to pay my utilities i'll make up for it by throwing my roommate who covered for me a party, or something like that. seems like we just tend to forget deadlines, like i never turned in assignments on time in high school, but i always turned it in.
    Last edited by silke; 03-16-2014 at 08:05 AM. Reason: edited out spam link

  37. #37
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,631
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Most of what's being said has to do with the kind of memory ENFp have.

    ENFp have Ni memory. They can only remember properly things which, after being processed, have become internal representations. For this reason they do not keep a detailed track of external and concrete things.

    ISTp have Se memory, and thus keep track of their enviroment very well.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  38. #38
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,570
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    Most of what's being said has to do with the kind of memory ENFp have.

    ENFp have Ni memory. They can only remember properly things which, after being processed, have become internal representations. For this reason they do not keep a detailed track of external and concrete things.

    ISTp have Se memory, and thus keep track of their enviroment very well.
    This seems really astute i can definately relate to it
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

  39. #39
    Topaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    Most of what's being said has to do with the kind of memory ENFp have.

    ENFp have Ni memory. They can only remember properly things which, after being processed, have become internal representations. For this reason they do not keep a detailed track of external and concrete things.

    ISTp have Se memory, and thus keep track of their enviroment very well.
    This seems really astute i can definately relate to it
    I too must agree. keeping track of things is not always easy. This morning I was a bit drug over the coals durning an interview for a scholarship. They were impressed with my grades and my verbal skills but not so impressed they I am close to missing the deadline for enrollment for next fall. This caught me off guard and they exposed me! Normally I handle my daily matters a day at a time. I do this and then deal with that and so on. But the college system is not set up like that. At least not this one. You have to enroll almost a year in advance before you can get into certain schools. I was told this is how it is but completely forgot about it. I usually dont think like that. How can I enroll in a school when Im not sure I'll even have the funds to attend or even if THAT is the school I want to attend? So there I sat, looking like and impractical fool even though I had everthing else in order. I did bring along samples of my art work and they were impressed, as I am applying for a scholarship to be an art major. When all is said and done I think I still have a good chance but Id better get my act together if Im going to be attending college this fall.

    Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    >>Sand and Stone
    >> TWO FRIENDS WERE WALKING
    >>THROUGH THE DESERT.
    >>DURING SOME POINT OF THE
    >>JOURNEY, THEY HAD AN
    >>ARGUMENT; AND ONE FRIEND
    >>SLAPPED THE OTHER ONE
    >>IN THE FACE.
    >>
    >>THE ONE WHO GOT SLAPPED
    >>WAS HURT, BUT WITHOUT
    >>SAYING ANYTHING,
    >>WROTE IN THE SAND:
    >>
    >>TODAY MY BEST FRIEND
    >>SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE.
    >>
    >>THEY KEPT ON WALKING,
    >>UNTIL THEY FOUND AN OASIS,
    >>WHERE THEY DECIDED
    >>TO TAKE A BATH
    >>
    >>THE ONE WHO HAD BEEN
    >>SLAPPED GOT STUCK IN THE
    >>MIRE AND STARTED DROWNING,
    >>BUT THE FRIEND SAVED HIM.
    >>
    >>AFTER HE RECOVERED FROM
    >>THE NEAR DROWNING,
    >>HE W ROTE ON A STONE:
    >>
    >>"TODAY MY BEST FRIEND
    >>SAVED MY LIFE ".
    >>
    >>THE FRIEND WHO HAD SLAPPED
    >>AND SAVED HIS BEST FRIEND
    >>ASKED HIM, "AFTER I HURT YOU,
    >>YOU WROTE IN THE SAND AND NOW,
    >>YOU WRITE ON A STONE, WHY?"
    >>
    >>THE FRIEND REPLIED
    >>"WHEN SOMEONE HURTS US
    >>WE SHOULD WRITE IT DOWN
    >>IN SAND, WHERE WINDS OF
    >>FORGIVENESS CAN ERASE IT AWAY.
    >>BUT, WHEN SOMEONE DOES
    >>SOMETHING GOOD FOR US,
    >>WE MUST ENGRAVE IT IN STONE
    >>WHERE NO WIND
    >>CAN EVER ERASE IT."
    >>
    >>LEARN TO WRITE
    >>YOUR HURTS IN
    >>THE SAND AND TO
    >>CARVE YOUR
    >>BENEFITS IN STONE.
    >>
    >>THEY SAY IT TAKES A
    >>MINUTE TO FIND A SPECIAL
    >>PERSON, AN HOUR TO
    >>APPRECIATE THEM, A DAY
    >>TO LOVE THEM, BUT THEN
    >>AN ENTIRE LIFE
    >>TO FORGET THEM.
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •