Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Xox's type, and Grek0s

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Xox's type, and Grek0s

    After some level of linguistic analysis, I'm concluding that Xox is INTp-INTj. Futher, I conclude that Grek0 is INTj-INTp, especially after considering his stance on ENFps as expressed in the latest "ENFp/INFp - how to distinguish" thread; particularly his reference that they "are the ones who don't shut up."

  2. #2
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was wondering if you factor knowledge of socionics in to your type analysis?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    I was wondering if you factor knowledge of socionics in to your type analysis?
    Not at all. Remember INTjs are like to pressure ENFps to be quiet because they tend to use us as a reservoir of absolute certitude... surely you've experenced this?

    I also did some linguistic analysis. Check it for yourself.

  4. #4
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Xox's type, and Grek0s

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    After some level of linguistic analysis, I'm concluding that Xox is INTp-INTj. Futher, I conclude that Grek0 is INTj-INTp, especially after considering his stance on ENFps as expressed in the latest "ENFp/INFp - how to distinguish" thread; particularly his reference that they "are the ones who don't shut up."
    Interesting claim. However would you elaborate further on what INTp-INTj and INTj-INTp mean? Does this mean socionics and MBTi types (and if so then which is which?) or is it related to crosstypes?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Xox's type, and Grek0s

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    After some level of linguistic analysis, I'm concluding that Xox is INTp-INTj. Futher, I conclude that Grek0 is INTj-INTp
    I still don't know where I can read about your types and the differences between them. What is the difference between an INTp-INTj and an INTj-INTp? And what do you think about other INTps and/or INTjs on this forum?

  6. #6
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Xox's type, and Grek0s

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    After some level of linguistic analysis, I'm concluding that Xox is INTp-INTj. Futher, I conclude that Grek0 is INTj-INTp
    I still don't know where I can read about your types and the differences between them. What is the difference between an INTp-INTj and an INTj-INTp? And what do you think about other INTps and/or INTjs on this forum?
    So apparently INTp-INTj and INTj-INTp are crosstype concepts? Since when have INTx type been split to two different types? This would be a good place to elaborate further on the issue.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread discusses it.

    oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=9865

    Everything you've heard about crosstypes before now, forget it. In fact, don't even look at the crosstype information on my psychorelativity site. (unless you look at the "new model" thread) The MBTI-Jungian approach has been superseded in favor of compatibility with socionics.

    Basically, what goes on in your head and what you set your energy towards doing, while related, are not necessarily similar type-wise. People are not "1 type" but two. Similarly, pure relations are rare; the norm is to experience a relations that sets the stage for the experience of another relation, which in turn leads back into the first.

    So although the two of you will never have a hope of understanding each other from a subjective standpoint, that doesn't mean you can't come to a common understanding with all of your respective quasi-identicals.

  8. #8
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I assume you can be a crosstype of more than two types? E.g. a cross type of let's say seven different types? I guess XXXx is somekind of crosstype of all types. Are there some limits how crosstypes are formed i.e. is it possible to be a crosstype of a randomly selected group of types or are there some rules which restrict that some group of types can't form a crosstype?

  9. #9
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,630
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    I assume you can be a crosstype of more than two types? E.g. a cross type of let's say seven different types? I guess XXXx is somekind of crosstype of all types. Are there some limits how crosstypes are formed i.e. is it possible to be a crosstype of a randomly selected group of types or are there some rules which restrict that some group of types can't form a crosstype?
    I can hear the wheels turning.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If everyone is a crosstype (two types), and XoX is an INTp-INTj, then I must be an INTp-INTj too, mustn't I -- unless the claims made by those who see me as an INTj are even more unfounded?

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,969
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    If everyone is a crosstype (two types), and XoX is an INTp-INTj, then I must be an INTp-INTj too, mustn't I -- unless the claims made by those who see me as an INTj are even more unfounded?
    , this is the solution, isn't it? XoX, Niffweed, me, you, we all span the quadras. Then everything is solved.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •