Thread: Either an ISTP or INTJ or other

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Either an ISTP or INTJ or other

I would really like to know what my friend type is.

When we first met she let me know right away she can be mean and she proud of who she is wether you like it or not. She also gave me a mean staring look with a evil grin . Funny that at first our whole team was scared of her especialy getting her mad that we all stay away from her for awhile.

As we get to know her, we relaxed alot. She likes to play mean and rough, there also not alot of people she likes, especialy the talkative, loud, happy, cheerful type of people and/or ESFP type maybe.
    She really get's along with ISFP's and INTJ's people as we have the happy, energy and can be competitive but aren't loud most of the time.
    She is really bossy if people aren't doing what she wants she will let them know she is mad at them in a way the she has high expectations on other people and her self.
    If she doesn't like what she gets she quits or make a big deal about it till she get the way she want's it.
    When we get to know her for a while. We get to the point as when she being mean and likes to play rough we just ignore her.
    I also found out were one of the few teams she really gets along with.
    Fav. things to do on her free time: Kick boxing, play soccer, if necissary get in fights.
    When it comes to like papers not really an organized person there.
    (she tried to get me to do kick boxing but I really didn't want to)
    Style of cloths: all black like gothic cloths. Shoes with straps and that make her feel tall.
    Fav. Color: Black
    Career interest seriously: None so far

Getting along with ISFP's
    It like we can get along but need a break from each other. She the type that would get me into trouble if we goto the same school.
    She smiles alot more when people like me are around and INTJ's.
    When playing soccer we play really good together as we can read each other mind. Especialy if she the sweeper and I'm the goalie.
    Likes to pick on people she get's along with.
    After about 3-6 weeks we act like were best friends.
    Alot people misunderstood about her thinking she doesn't has feeling for people but she does just don't show it.
    ISFP can influnce her . As ISFP can get her to show her generous side.

Sorry if the list is long.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The two types that jumped to mind when I first started reading were INTP and ISTP. After I read through it, it seemed like she was much more likely ISTP.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe an evil ISFp?

Yeah, ISTp makes sense.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

My God. This girl has to be an INTp that sounds a whole hell of alot like me.

Creepy-an ixtp (probably istp)

ISTps aren't usually favored by INTj...look around this forum.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems like your stereotypical IP selfish bitch, to put it bluntly.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Therefore. *evil grin*
    Think another factor to ring with INTjs and ISFps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know she's not an ISFP because she too mean, competitive and aggressive to be pretty much IXFP, lol.
    Gosh she can be a jerk to me(the way she greets me is a punch in shoulder or a shove, or scare me).
    People like her loves to give the evil grin or smile look (when they do that after they get to know me, I laugh so hard as wasn't expecting it)
    There some guys I know similar to her attitude.
    When in goal she can be bossy and if get scored on she blame on the defense more than on her self as apolagize later.
    She doesn't like to show her generous side but, IXFP's can get her to open up her generous side, as I see the way she reacts to INFP's too . Agree alot what INTJ's says.
    ENFP's and ESFP's are really scared of people like her for a long, long, time they won't even get near her.
    She Doesn't hate ENFP's they just are afraid of her then later just have no interest in becoming friends with her.

I really want to know her type cause not alot of people that like her but, also it funny people similar to my personality can get along with her really well.
    Of course want to know why IXFP's and INTJ's can get along with her. Also there 3 more people I'm friends with have a similar attitude to her. IXFP's like her cause we can influence people her type. She even like my coach (and of course is mean to him) who is for sure an IXFP.

The difference between ISTP is she not afraid to show what mood she in.
    Heres a hint. If you hate going on big, tall, rollercoasters don't go with people like her, they will really force you to go with them even if your afraid of heights even if it goes as far as dragging us. That what happen to me and what she said when asking me to go to elitches park .
    ISFP, SEI

The word "ring" I meant is not what she sounds like, it's what make ISFp and INTj like her and get around with. Sorry for confusing.

Maybe it's time to buy a younger dictionary.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by an ixtp (probably istp)
    The word "ring" I meant is not what she sounds like, it's what make ISFp and INTj like her and get around with. Sorry for confusing.

Maybe it's time to buy a younger dictionary.

No that's ok, I knew that already , some joked she be ISFP in posts before yours. I would be shocked if she really was.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    I think that's because Taz is highlighting the weak part of her personality the most. That's why the first two types that came to mind were INTP and ISTP; they share the same weakness. Now, to tell whether her friend is an INTP (ILI) or an ISTP (SLI).

She is really bossy if people aren't doing what she wants she will let them know she is mad at them in a way the she has high expectations on other people and her self.
    Is this an INTP thing to?

When we get to know her for a while. We get to the point as when she being mean and likes to play rough we just ignore her.
    Play rough= Sensory-logical Introvert.

Fav. things to do on her free time: Kick boxing, play soccer, if necissary get in fights.
    SENSING.

She smiles alot more when people like me are around and INTJ's.
    ISFPs (SEI) types have the same affect on me.

When playing soccer we play really good together as we can read each other mind.
    Either comparative or identical relationship.

I know she's not an ISFP because she too mean, competitive and aggressive to be pretty much IXFP, lol.
    Doesn't sound INTP.

Gosh she can be a jerk to me(the way she greets me is a punch in shoulder or a shove, or scare me).
    !!!

Again, NOT INTP. ISTP (the Sensory-logical Introvert). I do the same thing.

The difference between ISTP is she not afraid to show what mood she in.
    Heres a hint. If you hate going on big, tall, rollercoasters don't go with people like her, they will really force you to go with them even if your afraid of heights even if it goes as far as dragging us. That what happen to me and what she said when asking me to go to elitches park .
    hehee... I do that too.

So you got my vote. Sensory-logical Introvert. ISTP.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to hear what IcePick have to say about her personality if he good at it . Really I say she the combination of INTJ and ISTP in my opinion for some reason. To be honest some ISTP aren't as mean as her toward other people.

Sycophant wrote:
    To tell you for some reason that made me laugh. Of how you guys have similar personality .
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Is this an INTP thing to?
    Any woman who knows she has power and can get want she wants does this. It's pretty much type independent.

Rocky, I agree with ISTp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, thank you for suggesting what her type is. I really appreciate it .
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I saw her for the first time since last spring.
    I remember why now I get along with her really, really well. For some wierd reason, I don't even know why.
    But she reminds me of me. But (Just me don't know if other ISFP's would view this too) her personality is the negative verson of me and I'm the positive version of her, funny.
    SHe said after we versus her team which she didn't like, she could tell when were going to mess up or beat our opponet.
    IXFP's and INTJ's can influence her as she would skip and hug us surprisingly .
    Her boyfriend might be an INFP.
    ISFP, SEI