Thread: Type this guy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this guy

Ah, no more pics, but he (me) is either an ILI or LII. I still can't tell.

He's a science major and pretty smart. He's generally pretty easy going but can be a dick sometimes. I know he really tries not to hurt people's feelings, but sometimes it seems like he's just oblivious to them, especially when asked a question that he has to really think about. I'm pretty sure he's a T, but not positive. He's pretty sensitive, but at the same time, isn't. He isn't very talkative most of the time, and it's kinda hard to find something that he really wants to talk about. He's very interested in other parts of the world, I think he wants to learn arabic, but I don't know why.
    About the pictures,
    In the first picture he's eating about a year ago at the beach.
    The second picture is a couple years old and he's about to go bungee jumping and I think he's a little nervous.
    In the third picture I kinda caught him by surprise at a night club.

here's even more info:
    He generally seems kinda uncomfortable around new people and places. It takes a while (maybe a few drinks) for him to loosen up. definitely Not the most confident guy I know, even in his silence. It's really hard to get him to go out, but when he does he's quite friendly, which is probably the side he is showing the camera in these 3 pictures.

oh, I should also say "he" is really me. I've been trying to use a friend's perspective to describe myself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like an Introvert and a J type ... probably Sensory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you could like tell us about him.

anyway,

He's seems introverted irrational: as in he looks changeable and calm. He doesn't really put an an energetic front so I don't think Extraverted Irrational. Or Extraverted Rational for that matter. He really doesn't seem like he'd be as unresponsive as I've found Introverted Rationals to be, and he does look like he's a very relaxed and comfortable person.

He seems friendly enough, well not like he's trying to be unfriendly of doesn't care about being unfriendly. He also seems comfortable in his skin. Looks relaxed.

I say ISFp. I'm sure he's introverted, without knowing about him at least, because the picture convey that he doesn't have a large energy output, but still he looks responsive enough. So at the very least, Ixxp. More so, I also think he's ethical, because the pictures show a very soft edge to his personality. So IxFp.

If you will give more information, I think I'll be able to give a more sure and thorough analysis.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, I gave you more info. I did my best not to put any spin on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, than I say ISTp. I think it's easier to imagine a as the dual rather than .

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my guesses.

1. INTp

2. ISTp

In that order.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i get the feeling that this is a case where VI is highly informative. now, if only i could figure out what type that were.

ILI sounds like a reasonable proposition.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    i get the feeling that this is a case where VI is highly informative. now, if only i could figure out what type that were.

ILI sounds like a reasonable proposition.

same here. in the 3rd pic he has an expression similar to a girl they typed as INFj on the russian forums (although i thought she was INTp!) but otherwise, yeah, INTp.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei