Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Hey Hey

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE does seem to work very well, but there are certain inconsistencies in what you're saying with the SEE outlook.

in particular, you seem to be strongly emphasizing over .

maybe EIE/SLE/ILE?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ask me more questions!!!
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would probably go buy a big ass house on the coast of SoCal, deck it out with all kinds of nice, comfy, expensive stuff, and invite my best friends to live with me. We'd all learn to surf, sail, boat, scua dive, etc. We'd go to theme parks and ride rides, eat at a different expensive restaurant every night, smoke lots of really dank reefer, hang out and drop acid at the house during the weekends, and generally just chill. We'd make appearences at clubs, chill in the VIP rooms, be admired by everyone, throw huge parties, and just generally live lavish.

Oh, and we would hang out with Snoop Dogg

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyce
    Lastly, I'll go with my materialism. Like I said, I love to spend money, and despite the act that I like to think I'm a pretty...holistic guy, I definitely love the feeling of walking into a mall after getting paid and knowing that my AMX doesn't have a spending limit I love nice clothes, nice furniture...nice anything. I always buy high quality stuff, even if it means waiting a little while in order to be able to afford it.
    This could point to ENFp. Si dual-seeking, maybe.
    No, if anything this points to SEE more.

My five biggest strengths:
    Burping, drinking beer, farting loudly, contorting myself and doing weird things with my body, and making people feel awkward

You are one talented person...
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    ESTp (I won't bother with the question mark)
    Most definitely. the "hey hey hey" seems to be an hallmar. I don't even understand why people are discussing other possibilities.

Gilligan...just shut up, c'mon. :wink:
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    He's too directed to be an ESFp. I say he's an ENFp wearing a choice persona.

ENFp's make a selection of desirable behaviours from a wide spectrum of possible courses of action, and act on a specific few of them. ESFp's skip right to the acting part, contending themselves with a smaller range of actions, in favor of a higher rate of succes per individual action. ESFp's, despite being highly active, always look a bit as if they have the 'blinds' on, like mounted horses in a trafic area. I don't see that in him.
    long hardass explanation for something that is pretty obvious. he fucking takes classes IN LOGIC PEOPLE DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IF THIS IS NOT VALUING TI I CAN GO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE BALLS RIGHT NOW, no I won't do it because I know I am right.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think you're INFp, vague impression(no pun)

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

ENFp's make a selection of desirable behaviours from a wide spectrum of possible courses of action, and act on a specific few of them. ESFp's skip right to the acting part, contending themselves with a smaller range of actions, in favor of a higher rate of succes per individual action. ESFp's, despite being highly active, always look a bit as if they have the 'blinds' on, like mounted horses in a trafic area. I don't see that in him.
    long hardass explanation for something that is pretty obvious. he fucking takes classes IN LOGIC PEOPLE DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IF THIS IS NOT VALUING TI I CAN GO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE BALLS RIGHT NOW, no I won't do it because I know I am right.
    You could learn a thing or two from him

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG

You could learn a thing or two from him
    Nice, tell me why now. Idiotic attempts at one-liners without explanations are simply laughable.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, I think you act like you KNOW and all that shit, and maybe, just maybe you're on to something here, but that doesnt PROVE hes ESTp without a shadow of a doubt, and I think you're acting all "I KNOW THIS IS RIGHT" type shit only gets people to doubt your security as a masculine creature, rather than conivnce them you are right. No offense or anything, I just couldnt help but saying that, now Im stuck with explaining, myself .

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon
    Well, I think you act like you KNOW and all that shit, and maybe, just maybe you're on to something here, but that doesnt PROVE hes ESTp without a shadow of a doubt, and I think you're acting all "I KNOW THIS IS RIGHT" type shit only gets people to doubt your security as a masculine creature, rather than conivnce them you are right. No offense or anything, I just couldnt help but saying that, now Im stuck with explaining, myself .
    OK I understand, but when I say it it's because I know I'm right, now always then. If somebody were to come here and write a description of himself that coincided for 90 percent with yourself, wouldn't you be pretty sure that he's the same type as you?

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Makes sense, I think I see where you're coming from.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that u might be an ESTp, and Delta seems to be your conflicting quadra based on your comments about it.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what it's worth, everything I've read makes me think I'm an F type. Like I said, creating a specific impression is definitely my #1 defining personality trait. I don't think taking classes in logic makes me a T.

Also, I'm an F in Meyers-Briggs

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My intuition says ENFp. I'm not sure though.

Laziness on don't-like things, activeness on do-like things, moody temper, spending money, overall apperarance (how he describes himself) => makes me think Ep temperament.

Resolving conflicts and this "I'd never gossip behind one's back" makes me think of . Needing reassurance about being good at something could be super-id, right? Since he seems Ep, it means would be creative. That leaves the possibility of ENFp and ESFp.

Weirdness, making people feel awkward and such are the things I think about . Voyce likes analysing people and relationships and that's also. In my little experience seems more intellectual than , and Voyce seems a bit intellectual. Maybe it's just that I like more than .
    Intuition

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Dude takes himself WAAAAY too seriously.
    There are a few different things at play here... first of all, he's bored and seeks stimulation by arguing with people. Secondly, he commonly bullshits to make it look like he knows what he's talking about (he's admitted to this). I'll stop there.
    You know perfectly fucking well that I know DAMN well what the hell I'm talking about; probably more so by FAR than you, Joy. Stop talking shit and go do something you're actually good at; sitting on Peter's dick comes to mind (and not much else).

I'm still going with IEE, and, if not, ILE. So the guy likes to spend money...doesn't make him Se by a long shot. He even says himself that making lots of money isn't a priority, and the fact that he likes spending over-the top suggests weaker Te. Also, he mentioned something about being "all about team spirit;" that's Aristocracy if I've ever heard it....

Oh, and notice the fact that he asks people to explain the system, instead of taking initiative to research it himself. Not a sure shot, obviously, but I'd say it points more to an ethical type.

And for fuck's sake, Fabie, get your head out of your ass: Kim TEACHES logic, and she's IEE. It means he has a fucking brain, not Ti.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Despite the fact that you seem like an asshole...I agree with the part of what you say that I understnad

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far I don't think any of the types seriously suggested are not possible. He's young so he comes across as more cocky than he probably would if he were older, and that might be throwing people off a bit.

I think either ESFp or ENFp probably. I don't think studying logic means anything. First, the word "logic" as we use it in the English language isn't 100% synonymous with . Secondly, he's a young man, and in his attempt to be perceived as masculine he could emphasize some traits considered by our society to be masculine. Young men do this kind of thing. He really seems to be pushing a persona.

But I couldn't rule out that he is ESTp or something either.

His list of 5 biggest strengths (not the farting one but the other one) reads like an ENFp until you get to the part about logic. I'm not sure what to make of that. But it reads like Si is a huge value, doesn't it?

Oh, and I think both ENFps and ESFps love to spend money.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Voyce-I love your avatar-I don't care what type you are.

Gilligan I want to eat your avatar!
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I TEACH logic, so that does not mean a thing.

Young ENFps are much more likely to be shy (like Mea and myself when I was young) or sunny hyper (Meatburger). I don't see why an ENFp would act all Se. Believe me, people, those you type as ENFp
    are ESFp (ethical subtype).

In this particular case, ESTp, hands down.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's recap.

Overt dislike for abuse of authority - I say unvalued Se, but obviously some disagree.
    Need to "be real" - Fi values, if anything
    Avoiding confrontation - Si values
    Liking to think that he would be confident enough to confront, but past experience contradicts - Se role
    Dislikes questioning of his skills - Te values, maybe ethical
    Likes to discuss social roles and relationships - Ethical (obviously), maybe NF, Fi
    Asking for help overtly instead of researching - a weak indicator of ethical
    Hating to see people left out - Aristocracy or Fe.
    Creating a good impresson - Obviously ethics, perhaps leaning Fe
    Resolving conflicts - Si, ethical
    Promoting himself - Se
    Literature analysis - Obvously not a sure bet for anything, but it is a hallmark of NFs
    Temper - Irrational, more likely ethical
    Logic - Again, no sure bets, but points to logical type
    Laziness - Si quadra
    Excess - EP if anything
    Materialism - Points to Se preference, but again, lack of emphasis on money as a personal long-term goal, and more about spending money than making it
    Disinterestin pragmaticism - intuitive, perhaps lacking Te values, but I can't say I know any IEEs who are particularly interested in practicality...
    Position of power - valued Se, but the emphasis is purely social, so maybe Fe
    Has to relax, let hair down - Si values
    Team spirit - Aristocracy
    Not going out of his way to make life better for these unseen, unknown masses - Delta values ("Live and let live," Fi)
    Emphasis on small groups - Fi
    Likes lightheartedness - Ethical, Fe
    Emphasis on comfort and cuisine - Si
    Emphasis on quality purchases - Te values

Points more to IEE than anything else.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    In this particular case, ESTp, hands down.
    An explanation, perhaps...?

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    And I'm saying that the fact that your individual case does not conform to what the theory would suggest does not entirely debunk the theory. So stop being so fucking petty. Christ.
    The theory is yours, and I'm saying you're jumping to conclusions.
    So you would attribute this kind of attitude to confrontation to something else? Learn the theory and THEN come talk shit, Diana.

I've already stated numerous times that I think Filatova's descriptions are bullshit and have no basis in the theory at all. Besides, that's applied to one specific type. I think Se super-ego types would be MUCH more likely to have past problems with abuse of authority than Se-ego types; an Se ego type would probably realize the breach in authority and try to do something about it, whereas an Se Super-Ego type would be more likely to just pout about it, like he seems to do.
    Dude takes himself WAAAAY too seriously.
    I'm depressed, bored, and have nothing better to do. Cut me some slack :wink:

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

takin this at face value....

esfp or estp. it's like Se overload....look at the volitional force in voyce's posts!

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp > ESTp or ENFp or ENTp > anything else
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can say REMINDS me of two ESFp's I've known, but I didn't read the whole thread, I confess.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I'm sorry, I'm really, genuinely not trying to be an ass now, but does anyone else plan on providing even marginal reasoning for what they say after I've made a rather strong case for IEE?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I'm sorry, I'm really, genuinely not trying to be an ass now, but does anyone else plan on provide even marginal reasoning for what they say?

not me lol <3
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I'm sorry, I'm really, genuinely not trying to be an ass now, but does anyone else plan on provide even marginal reasoning for what they say?
    gilly just look at the first post of the thread. it screams Se.

ILE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clover

not me lol <3
    Kelly I love you for your honesty

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    Any more than me being an aggressive dickhole? Get real.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any more than me being an aggressive dickhole? Get real.
    i'm as real as they come sweet cheeks.

you don't scream Se BTW. you scream Ne - unbridled intellectual confidence, not volitional force.

ILE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're idea of socionics is twisted. Ne has fuck-all to do with intellectual confidence.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What she said sorta makes sense for Ne + Ti
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're idea of socionics is twisted. Ne has fuck-all to do with intellectual confidence.
    take a chill pill gilligan. your weak Fi is just showing now.

and, no, simply being an asshole does not an Se dominant make.

ILE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're saying that NeTi is more intellectually confident than SeTi? Ever heard of Slavoj Zizek? Ever met a smart SLE, or a dumb ILE? Come on now.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take a chill pill gilligan. your weak Fi is just showing now.
    You're furthering my case for your Socionics-related ignorance.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i never said sle wasn't smart. i said ile's forcefulness comes from intellectual confidence. sle's comes from volitional power. people are smart about all different kinds of things.

ILE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast