Thread: ENTps what is a deal-breaker for you?

Creepy-guest

Default ENTps what is a deal-breaker for you?

what is a deal breaker for you when choosing or maintaining friendships?

what could a person do to make you lose confidence and trust in them, or at the very least not want to hang out with them anymore?

What are the qualities you look for in a friend?

Thanks

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is a deal breaker for you when choosing or maintaining friendships?
    Basically, people who think alot like the ENTp and who can understand what the ENTp means when he or she talks or can hold a discussion with them. Also, ENTps will also form friendships with people who sympathize with them and do not judge them for their inabilities.

what could a person do to make you lose confidence and trust in them, or at the very least not want to hang out with them anymore?
    If the person is male, ENTps tend to like other guys by default until one pisses off the other or their is mistrust or some dislike of the other .. That would almost always provoke a blow-off ...

If the person is female, showing interest in some other guy or offending the ENTp by wanting to be just friends or comparing him to her brother or something or making out with another guy in front of the ENTp. Now only will that totally piss off an ENTp, it will provoke an instant immediate and possibly life-long blow-off that would be utterly irreversable ...

So, if you are female, and like having ENTps around ... DO NOT DO THAT TO AN ENTp EVER!

What are the qualities you look for in a friend?
    Someone who is loyal, can accept the strength and weaknesses of a person and does not judge them inferior because of weak emotional strength. Also, someone who shares alot of similarities and does not naturally do anything that would bother an ENTp or screw with their emotions, because ENTps have a hard time controlling their emotions.

Creepy-guest

what do you mean do anything that would naturally bother the entp? are there general things or do you mean just any particular entp?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically anything that targets their PoLR or their ...

Creepy-guest

thank you

Creepy-guest

thank you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by guest
    what do you mean do anything that would naturally bother the entp? are there general things or do you mean just any particular entp?
    I'm not an ENTP, but I have a good ENTP friend. I'm not sure if these are things that will annoy every ENTP, but they're things that specifically annoy my ENTP friend. I'm no expert, these are just some specific things I've observed with this particular male ENTP, I really don't know how female ENTP's are. Not to mention that some of these things are probably things that could annoy anyone.

He'll get annoyed when he's not feeling appreciated, or he's being left out.

When people think or act like they're better than him or try to steal the spotlight from him and don't give him proper recognition.

Not following through with what you say you're going to do.

When someone foils his plans -for example, making him late or changing the plans all together.

Clingy people.

Feeling like he's being manipulated or controlled.

Not giving him the freedom to do what he wants to do.

Not respecting his space/possessions.

Disagreeing with him concerning things he's got his mind set on -like moral/ethical beliefs or things within his expertise.
    ISFp, SiFe, , or SEI....whatever we're calling ourselves these days.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have only known one female ENTp, and from what I know of her she act pretty much the same way I do as a male ENTp. In some ways, we are so similar it is almost spooky!

Actually, what elizabeth said was good, but those are things that would annoy many other types besides ENTps.

The Guest above who posted was pretty accurate on things that bother ENTps, and they also all have to do with emotions.

Also, anything that has to do with criticism of the Role function and picking on their will irritate them as well.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uhhhhhhhhhhh Honestly, you may not need to do anything "wrong"... I haven't noticed much of a rhym or reason to my patterns of friendship (or relationships to some extent).
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-

yeah, I pretty much just sorta like whoever is funny or who is interested in me.

Bare in mind i am deliberately switching into "sociopath" mode for this:

I usually feel like a third of all people think I am special, which i am probably imagining. I get sort of aggravated when they start to not feel that I am so special anymore. This doesn't make me not like them, but I don't give them any extra attention. These people always lack dimension and I think I underestimate them.

Another third seem to have indifference towards me, probably cause i am indifferent towards them. Sometimes I regard girls in this category as attractive, but not really fully human, more imaginary and plastic, on the "outskirts" of reality. When I enter these realms, such as with group projects in school, i start to stare at certain people and wonder about what goes on in their minds, like how they are afraid of things in the world and are trying to make themselves look smarter or more normal than they believe they are. I usually like these people the most because I can see that they think more than other people. I also think about how gross or insecure some other ones are. sometimes i get mad at certain ones because they are really confident for no reason, but at the same time i grow to respect that characteristic. I am usually laid back and sarcastic and a little bit mean but overly friendly to the ones with more dimension to them and play favorites. Sometimes I also try to be really nice to everyone if I feel they all regard me as "special" and this makes me uncomfortable and overworked.

Another third I hate and find annoying, but usually begin to like and respect over time once I realize that their appearance is more a socially influenced thing than something that is inherent. Usually I always keep a distance from these people, anyway. It seems like I never am put in the position of being around these people in group activities. like i can tell ahead of time who the "extras" in my life are... weird. never thought about that. not always this way, but usually.

I like people that let me be creative around them and think I am amusing and funny, just makes me feel all warm and cozy. I usually like people that idolize me in some way or another, or i like to pretend to myself that they do, and I do things to impress them. Sounds immature but its the truth.

I hate a girl that's easy if I want a relationship with her, but I want her to want to have sex with me all of the time and also lay around and listen to me talk.

the people that I like MOST OF ALL are the people that I see as "special" and by this i mean that they are better than me at something, but i am better than them at something else. Usually these people I really overly flatter because I feel like they are important to humanity and need recognition and appreciation. I think that the type most likely to do this for me is the INFp because they are simply hysterical and to me have magical powers, if that makes sense.

Creepy-Wady

Me above

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seem to get along well with INFps as well. They're "real" to me in that both of us think differently than most people do, and they are interesting. They seldom understand how cool they are.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/