Thread: Some people meatburger knows

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Some people meatburger knows

Hey

If you feel inclined, see if you can type the below people. I know all of their types so when your ready i can reveal.

2. The Guy in these (dont know others)

6. Both these guys

7. Just the girl. Dont know her boyfriends type. Hes cool though

8. Another couple

Oh and for a bonus point...

9. Type my girlfriend

ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. ESTp
    2. ENTp
    3. INTj
    4. ISTp
    5. ENTp
    6. (left) ESTj, (right) ISTp
    7. ENFp
    8. both ENTps
    9. ESTp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. ENTp
    2. ESTp
    3. INxj
    4. ISTp
    5. ESxp
    6. ExTj, IxTp (can't really tell from this pic.)
    7. ENFp?? The guy is cute.
    8. ???
    9. ESTp
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    1. ESTp
    He's actually very very clearly ESTj.

2 - ESFj
    3 - INTj
    4 - ESFp/ESTp
    5 - ENTj?
    6 - no clue
    7 - uh, the guy kinda looks like you. ENFp-ESTj
    8 - no clue
    9 - damn, she must be fooling with us, because she looks exactly like my gf
    anyway she never looked ESTp to me. ISFj.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 LSE
    2 ESE/LSE most likely ESE
    3 Alpha NT
    4 No idea
    5 No idea
    6 Right - SLI, Left no idea(more pics needed)
    7 Male - IEE, female SLI (srsly)
    8 Don't know, female looks introverted and NF, male looks extroverted and ST
    9 ESI

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Done. The first few guesses were getting there. You still are quite far off on most

Its tough doing Vi from one picture though, you really do need multiple pictures i think

Eunice is leading the guesses with a whopping 3 points (4 if you agree Jessica Alba is an ESTp) which i do.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I start with some general guesses...say how many (or which) of these is
    right and I can go to details...

1. Exxj
    2. Exxx
    3. I'm unorthodox and say Exxj (J for sure anyways)
    4. xxxp
    5. xxxj
    6. One of them is Delta ST (perhaps both)
    7. Difficult..ExFx?
    8. Guy: Exxx, Girl: Ixxx

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of blue eyes in australia eh?
    Maybe it's the UV rays
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel
    wow, so all the hotties live in australia then?!?
    Australia: ESTP
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these are not particularly good pics, but, for whatever it's worth:

1- ILE?
    2- ILE?
    3- ILI?
    4- no possible way to tell
    5- LIE?
    6- indistinguishable
    7- IEI
    8- i'm gonna say ESE and EII

ah, these are all completely wrong.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Re: Some people meatburger knows

Here are some fresh guesses that are probably all wrong:

1. IEE
    2. SEE
    3. LIE
    4. SEI
    5. LSE
    6. left - LII, right - SLI
    7. IEE
    8. guy - ILE, girl - ESE
    9. ESI
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) ENTp
    2) ESTp
    3) ENFp or INTp
    4) ISTp
    5) ESxp
    6) xxxj for both.
    7)
    8) ENTp (m) and ISTp (f). She's confusing. Looks very intense somehow. Could be ESFj as well.

....now I looked at other responses. I swear I didn't copy Mea.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 - some EJ, perhaps ESTj
    2 - some EP, perhaps ENTp
    3 - ISTp or INTp; slight possibility of INTj
    4- no idea, perhaps some Se EP
    5 - ENTp (a hunch)
    6 - left - perhaps Se IJ, right - Si IP or Se EP
    7 - Te EJ (a hunch)
    8 - she - INFj; he - some Delta
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Done you guys are not doing too bad. Let me do a small description of them. Will try give a few hints

1) Everyone is actually way off with him. Hes a nice guy. We got on very well since we met in year 5. He doesn't like to hurt anyone and has a casual relaxedness when he does things. *Hes very creative he used to like to build castles and draw cartoons, hes a very good artist. More of a quieter type

2) Incredibly Intelligent. He gets on quite well with #1. He is outgoing and likes to have lots of friends. Hes always doing something, has plenty of ideas to go around

3) Normally looks happier in photos lol. Hes been a good friend of mine for a long time now. We feel very comfortable around each other, dont need to talk but we do still talk often. He originally met #4 first. Hes very solitary, but he can be fun when he goes out. Wants to be a councillor..

4) Yeah this question could be anyone. Although i dont think i could do a backflip like him on a bike lol. Hes a bit of a wild child but can be quiet sometimes. Hes very practical. Many of you guessed correctly, hes an ISTP!

5) Same type as #2. Also quite intelligent lol. Thats a crazy photo but hes a craazy guy. Seems to like to have fun. He also has lots of ideas, wants to be a computer games developer. Very good programmer.

6) Ok it seems you need some help with these guys. The guy with glasses is also really smart. He just finished doing a law degree. He is always in the same mood, not very emotional. He gets on very well with the guy hes sitting with. The guy hes sitting with is very good at sports, very compeditive, perhaps a little lazy but an optimistic guy. They are in the same quadra.

7) Im not sure about the guy, but the girl is a party girl. In the same quadra as the guys in #6. She's fun to hang around, laughs quite a lot, shes not my identical

8) Expat got the girls type correct Yep Hes in the Delta quadra too. One of my closest friends we tend to enjoy each others company. Hes also really smart. It seems all my friends are. Hes studying being a doctor. They have been together for a long time now.

9) Jessica alba. Well i dont know lol. Probablly an ESTp which means we wouldn't work well together.. I can dream though.

Seems like most of my friends are all smart. The guys i listed as smart, all got > 95% in School lol. Good luck :wink:
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Well Done you guys are not doing too bad. Let me do a small description of them. Will try give a few hints

1) Everyone is actually way off with him. Hes a nice guy. We got on very well since we met in year 5. He doesn't like to hurt anyone and has a casual relaxedness when he does things. *Hes very creative he used to like to build castles and draw cartoons, hes a very good artist. More of a quieter type
    Lets go with ISFP

2) Incredibly Intelligent. He gets on quite well with #1. He is outgoing and likes to have lots of friends. Hes always doing something, has plenty of ideas to go around
    ENTP

3) Normally looks happier in photos lol. Hes been a good friend of mine for a long time now. We feel very comfortable around each other, dont need to talk but we do still talk often. He originally met #4 first. Hes very solitary, but he can be fun when he goes out. Wants to be a councillor..
    INFJ

OK skipping to #5

5) Same type as #2. Also quite intelligent lol. Thats a crazy photo but hes a craazy guy. Seems to like to have fun. He also has lots of ideas, wants to be a computer games developer. Very good programmer.
    ENTP

6) Ok it seems you need some help with these guys. The guy with glasses is also really smart. He just finished doing a law degree. He is always in the same mood, not very emotional. He gets on very well with the guy hes sitting with. The guy hes sitting with is very good at sports, very compeditive, perhaps a little lazy but an optimistic guy. They are in the same quadra.
    He looks like an ESTJ the other guy could be ISTP

7) Im not sure about the guy, but the girl is a party girl. In the same quadra as the guys in #6. She's fun to hang around, laughs quite a lot, shes not my identical
    she doesnt look like ESFP but thats the real party girl. Im going with ESFP.

8) Expat got the girls type correct Yep Hes in the Delta quadra too. One of my closest friends we tend to enjoy each others company. Hes also really smart. It seems all my friends are. Hes studying being a doctor. They have been together for a long time now.
    ESTJ and INFJ.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Topaz. I hearby award you the Space Captian trophy for exceptional guessing

You only got one wrong.

1) ISFp
    2) ENTp
    3) INFj
    4) ISTp
    5) ENTp
    6) Guy with Glasses is an INTp. Hes an exceptionally calm and cool one it seems. Sitting next to him is an ENTj.
    7) ESFp. She had a boyfriend in melbourne and used to fly to see him practically every week. Has had her fair share of drugs but is very fun to have around
    8) ESTj and INFj
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Topaz. I hearby award you the Space Captian trophy for exceptional guessing

You only got one wrong.

1) ISFp
    2) ENTp
    3) INFj
    4) ISTp
    5) ENTp
    6) Guy with Glasses is an INTp. Hes an exceptionally calm and cool one it seems. Sitting next to him is an ENTj.
    7) ESFp. She had a boyfriend in melbourne and used to fly to see him practically every week. Has had her fair share of drugs but is very fun to have around
    8) ESTj and INFj
    OH GOSH! Is this really happening? OK Uhmmm... Wow! ... First Id like to thank the Accademy, I couldnt have done it with out your support and (gush) I wanna thank all those that came before me that made this... this special night possible. Thank you, Thank you I also want to thank my mom and dad... Hey mom!....

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.