Thread: Those evil evil ENTps! ENTp spilling the beans!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Those evil evil ENTps! [ENTp spilling the beans!]

Everything I am about to say here is true, these are the EVIL EVIL things that ENTps have been known to do ... yes, I know I am ENTp ... we can be evil people too sometimes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If an ENTp ever gets accused of cheating anyone or of being dishonest, he or she was probably telling the truth or he or she was probably just being inconsistent, forgetful, and actually thought he or she was telling the truth. However, when an ENTp does not tell the truth, they are very very rarely ever accused of not telling the truth when they actually are not telling the truth. ENTps have an ability to convince others of almost anything you could possibly imagine, do not fool yourself and think otherwise. It would be a rare occasion indeed to ever catch an ENTp telling an intentionally misguiding mistruth, they are not that obvious!

While a good majority of ENTps probably disgust others with their poor social skills and lack of conformity, the more astute ENTps draw ladies to them in droves ... actually, some ENTps have so many girls flocking after them that they can make games out of it to entertain themselves.
    ENTps can even be master players, always coming up with new social schemes to pick up chicks and to envoke positive signs of interest and reactions out of chicks or other people. For example, one ENTp guy might approach a girl just to see how quickly he can peak her interest, actually get a verification of that interest by provoking her to ask for his name and number, only to suddenly leave and never approach her again. Or an ENTp may devise schemes to see how many girls he could get to follow him around in public and to get them to flirt with him openly in a public setting.

The honest truth is that people like ENTps, they just have this illusion that no one likes them. It is not all that uncommon to see an ENTp mopping around thinking no one likes him, when in reality no one does anything with the ENTp because he never really showed any positive interest towards anyone or made others think he did not like them. Even when ENTps do make friends, they can often be seen blowing them off for little or no reason and then galavanting around like it is no big deal. In this regard, they could be considered arrogant jerks ...

ENTps have no fear in breaking rules, regulations, or any barrier that they feel is too constrictive for them. They know the best way to upsurpe authority, and have no fear in doing so when necessary. ENTps can also be potentially very manipulative individuals, especially after they have intuitivelly understood a person; they can think ahead and appeal to people in a way that they know would profit them inspite of that individual.

On the other hand, ENTps are usually able to heavily resist the manipulation of others; they can see ways around mental obstacles that most people are blinded too, and can escape and destroy any control another person thinks they have over them. It is also very very rare that you could ever force an ENTp to do something that they do not want to do short of chaining them down, because they can always find a way to escape doing it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope people are not just going to assume the worst about ENTps now that I have posted this ...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ah....

that sounds somewhat like the guy i was first in love with. maybe he was ENTP. one of the evil ones. if so, then the most irritating thing about evil ENTPs is that they do not seem to feel glee or satisfaction in the evilness of their actions/hurt that they cause others - indeed they do not seem to feel guilt at all.

now evil INTJs, for example specifically feel pleasure in the diabolical evilness that they(we?) perpetrate. but evil ENTPs' very carelessness about their evil is actually more chilling, the more because they do it with a smile and a shrug.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyurisms? Am I that hard to understand?

Yeah, I have been every type and ENTp is also my favorite ... :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it really depends on the maturity of the ENTP...

Oh and RMCNEW.... I think it is quite obvious to ISTPs since we are such excellent observers (hearing wise we can be polygraphs at times).

We might not catch on RIGHT away, but it doesnt take long for us to. Hence why at first the ENTP and ISTP seem to get a long real well, and it goes sour. Because of ISTPs mistrustful nature, a really jaded ISTP would catch on almost immediately. Now since i am quite good at VIing ENTPs easily and I have a knowledge of socionics, I am always on guard with them... At the same time more understanding (thanks partly to you rMcNew)... Still the ones who have screwed in the past I cannot forgive.

I think it also depends on the intelligence level of the ENTP you are dealing with. The smarter the ENTP, the more their lies seem to blend. I can see how its hard to catch them for most others though.

HOWEVER... I knew this ENTP and I didnt trust her very much... Two of her friends also told me they dont trust her.

For some reason ENTP females seem to really over play the feeling part...

Overall I appreciate the wealth of information they introduce into the socion...

I hate the bastards on ENTP.org though
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Anyurisms? Am I that hard to understand?
    No, you are understandable. It is something else.

I am going to be ENTp for a minute and state the truth (in my eyes, anyway.) The way that you seem to reason and approach thing is very similar to an ENFp friend of mine.

Don't read too much into that, I am not really doubting your type.
    Actually, I think the emotions I have are faked because on my heavy usage of as an agenda ... I actually have very sensitive feelings and can get them hurt easily over stupid things, and I can lose control of my emotions sometimes to the point to where I can not function and can not work on projects or in public. For example, I have to keep the radio off when I am driving, because certain songs can cause me to cry and when I hear them I have to pull over to the side of the road until I stop crying.

So, it would be rediculous to say that I have or as strengths, because I do not ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incredible...

and the rabbit hole gets deeper as I find ENTPs more and more an enigma to me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And other thing I should mention is that ENFps and ENTps think very similarly, as they both can posess the same divergent learning ability; so, saying that I react like an ENFp in certain ways and in certain approaches would not be all totally inaccurate.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can be such a bitch sometimes.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I think the emotions I have are faked because on my heavy usage of as an agenda ... I actually have very sensitive feelings and can get them hurt easily over stupid things, and I can lose control of my emotions sometimes to the point to where I can not function and can not work on projects or in public. For example, I have to keep the radio off when I am driving, because certain songs can cause me to cry and when I hear them I have to pull over to the side of the road until I stop crying.

So, it would be rediculous to say that I have or as strengths, because I do not ...
    Why try to blame your emotional problems on type? What if you just have chemical imbalances?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    can be such a bitch sometimes.
    ain't it so!
    Entp
    ILE

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinho

Why try to blame your emotional problems on type? What if you just have chemical imbalances?
    Been there, done that ... I have for the most part concluded that everyone has a chemical imbalance of some sort ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    They attract girls just by paying full attention to them, even over the net. I wonder if you know this rmcnew. Don't use this to draw girls though.
    Yeah, that is probably why I have yet to have a steady girlfriend even though I draw girls to me from out of the wazoo, I keep blowing them off or they start to think I do not like them or something and give up.

Seriously, in ways it is cool being an ENTp, but in other ways it is a curse ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The above poster was me ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u need to permanently log in rMcNew... for some reason I can usually tell its you...

I notice ENTPs have a lot of mates... I have had 2 in my family...

Very advantageous in day to day things...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, sometimes I get logged out and do not realize it until I have posted as a guest ...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENTp

Hmmmmm

I have an ability to read people like few other people I have met. I also easily understand the emotions of others, often before they even do. I think it's in part because of my talent in viewing many, many perspectives. It's a detached sort of thing. Sometimes I don't know what I feel because there are just too many possibilities and I am so sensitive too the emotions of others. I make decisions based on expected outcomes though, not my emotions or anyone else's. I generally go about things in a very diplomatic way though. I use my talents in understanding the motivations of others to make sure that my dealings are all win-win situations.

In my case I view my talents with a great sense of responsibility. I often feel that getting upset with others would be like an adult getting mad at a two year old. I've always been very mature in many ways. So if I'm an emotional adult and the people I'm dealing with are emotional two year olds, I can't really get mad at them, only frustrated with the situation. Because of this I end up not expressing my negative emotions. I just don't see what good could come of it. It's almost like I feel it would be irresponsible to be human!

There's the opposite end of the emotional issue, which is the inability to express positive emotion. While this is not true with children or my immediate family, it is true with just about everyone else. Why is it that ENTps feel ridiculous when trying to express positive emotion? Why can't I tell my boss how grateful I am for the amazing opportunities he's giving me, or that I want to hang out with an acquaintance?

So... all of this stated... does it make sense that I first thought I'm an INFJ?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    They attract girls just by paying full attention to them, even over the net.
    I'm not sure if this is because of type. I think that could happen to anyone. When you give people your full attention, they tend to think you're interested in them.

implied, what's your type?
    SEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Hmmmmm

I have an ability to read people like few other people I have met. I also easily understand the emotions of others, often before they even do. I think it's in part because of my talent in viewing many, many perspectives. It's a detached sort of thing. Sometimes I don't know what I feel because there are just too many possibilities and I am so sensitive too the emotions of others. I make decisions based on expected outcomes though, not my emotions or anyone else's. I generally go about things in a very diplomatic way though. I use my talents in understanding the motivations of others to make sure that my dealings are all win-win situations.

In my case I view my talents with a great sense of responsibility. I often feel that getting upset with others would be like an adult getting mad at a two year old. I've always been very mature in many ways. So if I'm an emotional adult and the people I'm dealing with are emotional two year olds, I can't really get mad at them, only frustrated with the situation. Because of this I end up not expressing my negative emotions. I just don't see what good could come of it. It's almost like I feel it would be irresponsible to be human!

There's the opposite end of the emotional issue, which is the inability to express positive emotion. While this is not true with children or my immediate family, it is true with just about everyone else. Why is it that ENTps feel ridiculous when trying to express positive emotion? Why can't I tell my boss how grateful I am for the amazing opportunities he's giving me, or that I want to hang out with an acquaintance?

So... all of this stated... does it make sense that I first thought I'm an INFJ?
    You feel the same exact way I do, I relate to this totally ...

It has a lot to do with the PoLR function ... in this regards, expressing positive emotions [ ] is a realization of the things that ENTps fear most, rejection, disapproval, detachment ... because of this, energy is expended to hide the function behind ...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was a song that I considered an angry INFJ song, but now that I understand that I'm not an INFj, it makes even more sense. lol

It's called We've Had Enough by Alkaline Trio. http://similarminds.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=263

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oops that was me
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think that sounds like an Intuitive-logical Extravert (NeTi)? Or FiNe?

What do you think about this being an SiFe song?

"Cygnus... Vismund Cygnus"

a. SARCOPHAGI
    b. UMBILICAL SYLLABES
    c. FACILIS DESCERNUS AVERNI
    d. CON SAFO

The ocean floor is hidden
    From your viewing lens
    A depth perception
    Languished in the night
    All my life,I’ve been
    Sewing the wounds
    But the seeds sprout
    A lachrymal cloud

Nino preparate
    Que vas sufrir
    Nino preparate
    Salte veneno
    Nino preparate
    Salte de aqui
    Nino preparate
    Labios temblando
    Nino preparate
    Salte veneno
    Nino preparate
    Salte de aqui
    Nino preparate
    Brincan los cuerpos
    Vas a sufrir

My nails peel back
    When the taxidermist ruined
    Goose stepped the freckling impatience
    All the brittle tombs
    Five hundred little q’s
    I’m splitting hairs to
    Match the faces

All night long I’ll hunt for you
    Let me show you what I mean
    Sangre
    Sonando
    De rabia naci

Now this train don’t lie
    An abortion that survived
    A lineage of
    Bastard mastacation
    All the severed proof
    Talons scratch my suite
    These are the feathers
    That replace them

All night I’ll hunt for you
    Sangre
    Sonando
    De rabia nací

Who do you trust
    Will they feed us the womb
    Chrome the fetal mirage
    I found the remnants
    Of a crescent fang
    It cleaned my wing
    Down to the bone
    Umbilical syllables
    Left to decode
    There was no cradle
    I can taste it
    Come on now

All night I’ll hunt for you
    Sangre
    Sonando
    De rabia naci

Who do you trust
    Chrome the fetal mirage
    Bring me this plague
    She took a drink
    Those nicotine stains
    On his every word
    My scavenger quilt
    Will only hide the truth
    Bring me
    Bring me this plague
    I count the days to find
    What was left behind
    Only these names I clutch
    Will lead me to my home
    Somehow this river marks
    A wrinkle hand in mine
    And everyday that parts
    The water into two
    Mothers and feathers start
    To drown the living proof
    I can’t remember these lakes of blood
    Wrapped in a blanket
    There sweats a cut
    Who do you trust
    Chrome the fetal mirage

~ Cedric Bixler
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In terms of their relationships, ENTPs are capable of bonding very closely with their loved ones...(and) are also good at acquiring friends who are as clever and entertaining as they are. Aside from those two areas, ENTPs tend to be oblivious of the rest of humanity, except as an audience

They tend to become extremely petulant about small setbacks and inconveniences. (Major setbacks they tend to regard as challenges, and tackle with determination)""They tend to become extremely petulant about small setbacks and inconveniences. (Major setbacks they tend to regard as challenges, and tackle with determination)
    LOL, that's me!
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think that sounds like an Intuitive-logical Extravert (NeTi)? Or FiNe?

What do you think about this being an SiFe song?
    The point being............. For ENTP spilling the beans thread.................