Thread: Another thread about Rocky

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Another thread about Rocky ...

He can only be either ENTp, ESTj, or ISTp ...

As for whether he is ENTp and ISTp ...

ENTps and ISTps can think alot alike and have many many similarities, those of you who are ENTp and ISTp and have experienced semi-dual relations can testify to the fact that they are alot alike in behaviour, mannerisms, and the way that they think. Hence, possibly the reason why there is so much confusion on the board over whether he seems more ENTp or ISTp.

However, there are things about him that do not seem to reflect to me that he could entirely be an ENTp. I am saying this mostly from the fact that I am 100% sure now that I am an ENTp, and the way I relate to Rocky has not seemed exactly like the way I have related to other ENTps ...

So, I am going to make the proposal that if Rocky is an ENTp, then I am not an ENTp ... Because I do not feel that he is totally ENTp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's just some INFP which wants attention j/k
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

elbow tchaikovsky freezer burn

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    Quote Originally Posted by krae
    He's just some INFP which wants attention j/k
    You know, that isn't too far fetched.
    You got me! My real type is INFP, but I never mentioned it because I just wanted some attention by throwing out other types, brilliant! It would make sense that INFPs would see right through it.

@ McNew: I do think that you are an ENTP now and that we are different types. What do people think of my description of myself, ISTP?

"I think it's time I write a little more about myself so it will hopefully explain some things.

Let me start off with Ne. If I am an ISTP, Ne would be my dual-seeking functions. It is very possible I believed I had a strong Ne functon because of it. I do get bored easily, and I like to try things in diffrent ways, and I also believe in trying to see the positive potential in people (all related to Ne). Besides this, I don't think I'm an Ne type anymore.

Sensing wise, I can be a little violent. I don't mean I'm the kind of guy who will start hitting/throwing everything when I get mad, but it happens. With me, it tends to build up slowly. I try to keep my cool as best as I can, trying to hold it in, but then the intensity starts to build up. I can get restless and impatient (but not as big a firecracker as my ESFJ sister) which ledas to bursts of energy coming out. If I really get frustrted I might do something like kick the tires of the car, or hit something with a baseball bat.

I am also starting to realize that Introverted Sensing would make a lot of sense as my dominant function. I take a mental note of things I see around me and store it in the back of my head. I can easily recall and remember things I have experienced in the past and almost "relive" them in my head. I use this while typing people, as well. I notice the way people move, their mannerisms, facial expressions, etc. and when I see someone else I met I can automatically connect that person to someone else whom they remind me of. I'm starting to connect this with type, so hopefully I can first met someone and identify their type right away (this takes a little time, though).

I am also a very impulsive person. I used to associate this with being E, but I realize that ENTPs usually don't act like that. Sometimes I will get the urge to do something, and just do it. Often times I will being running inside and out to play basketball, then go back on the computer, then I'll find something else that interests me, etc. I find it difficult to spend time in one place for a long period of time. I hate feeling trapped or tied down.

I would also make sense that I have a PoLR of Fe. I know it may not have sounded like that before, but it's true. I have a tendency to become very closed off and reclusive around people whom I don't like or find harmful. This would be atypical behavior for an ENTP, no? I have a bad habit of acting rude around people, trying to disregard them if I don't like them or want to talk to them. Like I've said before, I have a problem with showboaters attracting all the attention to themselves. If I screw up dealing with people I will feel like a real asshole. Sometimes I could have easily done something for somebody, but for some reason I didn't and really felt bad about it afterwards. I also seem to enjoy helping people out and feel like there's something wrong if I can't help.

I seem to fit the description of an ISTP kid when I was younger. I was a little brat. My ENFJ Mom recently was showing me video of when I was about 5, and she said, "See, this is what I had to put up with!" I was always hitting something, screaming, blaming other people for what I did... (but I think I'm a little better now :wink: ).

I have a tendency to try and e perfect. For example, I might be typing something on here, and if I don't know how to spell a word I will look it up. I also have a little problem with having to use correct grammar all the time (but I try to relax a little). I think a poor Ni manifests itself when I am trying to figure something out (like typing someone). I usually don't like to post someone's type on here unless I am VERY sure about it. This has to do with the skepticism part. I am always telling myself that it could possibly be wrong and to try and look at it another way. I am also skeptical of other people's opinions when I think I see something that they don't and have spent a lot of time working on something. It's a way to see past the bullshit.

After I'd reflected on my type more I started to realize that I am much more Te than Ti. I don't like to waste my time on meaningless things or fruitless thinking. I try to be as practical as possible and everything I learn I have a purpose for it in mind. I always like to be watching over things, and sort of "check up" on it and be in control.

One of the reasons I thought I was an extravert before was because in school or around friends I can at least seem a lot more extraverted. A lot of the people I know from school wouldn't suspect me to be introverted. I would always like to be talking, laughing, etc. and I know that sounds odd for an ISTP. I have been told before that I "Just have to shut up". One guy I know from school told me that I'm "To gregarious for your own good" but I don't think that's the real me. The only way I can explain this is that I just throw my weak Fe function out and try not to be hurt by it. I still seem to enjoy spending time by myself to think.

I also think I'm fairly independent. I enjoy figuring out and doing things by myself. I have also done things before like go to the movies by myself if no one else is around. No big deal to me.

One thing that should tell me that I'm NOT intuitive is that I have a hard time planning for the future. I have a habit of doing something that feels right in the moment, but things have a tendency to creep up on me. I am very capable of keeping myself healthy and I always know what I want. I have a problem with feeling uncomfortable and try to fix it. For example, it's not uncommon for me to change shirts in the middle of the day if I feel sweaty or re-apply deodorant several times a day. I never foget about eating, not a chance (ask my parents ). I am also super-sensitive to touch. If someone touches me on the shoulder I would probably roll it in a little because I'm so sensitive to it. Unless of course it is someone who I don't want touching me, and I find them annoying. If that happens I would probably try and push their hand away.

I think that's enough for now. I am currently under the impression that I am a logical subtype ISTP, this would explain the little differences I have with the more "classical" ISTPs. The sensory subtypes I think are people like Shaquile O'Neil, and a logical subtype would be someone like the Baltimore Oriole's Manager Lee Mazzili. For some reason I feel an affinity with Mazzili; either we are the same type or I just want to be the same type as him."
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

elbow tchaikovsky freezer burn

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you ... anyone else who would like to ask my opinion upon whether Rocky is an ENTp or not, I will direct you to this thread.

And the answer again is no, I do not believe that Rocky is an ENTp.

Creepy-an ixtp (probably istp)

Default Re: Another thread about Rocky ...

If Rocky is typically ISTp, I think I'm not IXTp...I can't see neither Identical nor Look-a-like between us. The reason was already said at least twice.
    oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?p=14213#14213
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?p=12198#12198
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by "don't get people" b/c I'm not confused or anything when it comes to dealing with others. I'm perfectly cabable of going up to a stranger and talking to them and I'm not closed off to other people approaching me. I do like animals.

As for the job, do baseball player count? Actually, ever since I was three people have told me I should become a lawyer. Let's just say I'm not going into that. Maybe buisness or psychology (those two words are almost painful to hear together).

I do have friends I I trust and value, but like I said I'm not unapproachable.
    I've had many serious trouble in life with weak (don't ask details so much, it's my PoLR!), so I came quickly to guess I'm either INTp or ISTp.
    Besides it, Rocky seems to be in the T group which is the farest from the poor trouble with Herzblut (this may be just from they're teenager, but weak is trouble from kindergarten age for me).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    So, I am going to make the proposal that if Rocky is an ENTp, then I am not an ENTp ... Because I do not feel that he is totally ENTp.
    Quote Originally Posted by an ixtp (probably istp)
    If Rocky is typically ISTp, I think I'm not IXTp...I can't see neither Identical nor Look-a-like between us.

... no one wants me (except for those Beta's, strangly enough).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'mlkjlkj

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have suspected in the past that there is a possibility that Rocky could be ESTj, but no one really seems interested in that ...

That could also explains why he thinks he has an over-developed , it might actually be his weakness and he is unconscious has tried to convince him it is a strength.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stupid guest access, I corrected the grammar/sytax inconsistency below ...

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew - not logged in
    I have suspected in the past that there is a possibility that Rocky could be ESTj, but no one really seems interested in that ...

That could also explains why he thinks he has an over-developed , it might actually be his weakness and his unconscious has tried to convince him it is a strength.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me start off with Ne. If I am an ISTP, Ne would be my dual-seeking functions. It is very possible I believed I had a strong Ne functon because of it. I do get bored easily, and I like to try things in diffrent ways, and I also believe in trying to see the positive potential in people (all related to Ne). Besides this, I don't think I'm an Ne type anymore.
    other types can get bored just as easily...

Sensing wise, I can be a little violent. I don't mean I'm the kind of guy who will start hitting/throwing everything when I get mad, but it happens. With me, it tends to build up slowly. I try to keep my cool as best as I can, trying to hold it in, but then the intensity starts to build up. I can get restless and impatient (but not as big a firecracker as my ESFJ sister) which ledas to bursts of energy coming out. If I really get frustrted I might do something like kick the tires of the car, or hit something with a baseball bat.
    Using your sister as a reference to violence isnt appropriate, all siblings fight to some degree. As for trying to keep your cool and hold it in, an ISTP generally can do that very well. That sounds ESTJish...

Restless and impatient is very ISTPish though.

I am also starting to realize that Introverted Sensing would make a lot of sense as my dominant function. I take a mental note of things I see around me and store it in the back of my head. I can easily recall and remember things I have experienced in the past and almost "relive" them in my head. I use this while typing people, as well. I notice the way people move, their mannerisms, facial expressions, etc. and when I see someone else I met I can automatically connect that person to someone else whom they remind me of. I'm starting to connect this with type, so hopefully I can first met someone and identify their type right away (this takes a little time, though).
    ISTPs dont need to make a mental note, think of it as a recorder on all the time. The important is automatically sorted based on what stood out and was most stimulating in the environment. The reliving thing I can some what relate.

I am also a very impulsive person. I used to associate this with being E, but I realize that ENTPs usually don't act like that. Sometimes I will get the urge to do something, and just do it. Often times I will being running inside and out to play basketball, then go back on the computer, then I'll find something else that interests me, etc. I find it difficult to spend time in one place for a long period of time. I hate feeling trapped or tied down.
    You hate running out of possiblities, in other words... ENTPish. ISTPs still think before they act, we are spontaneous when it comes to social interaction and dealing with people... Its just part of not wanting to be predictable.

I seem to fit the description of an ISTP kid when I was younger. I was a little brat. My ENFJ Mom recently was showing me video of when I was about 5, and she said, "See, this is what I had to put up with!" I was always hitting something, screaming, blaming other people for what I did... (but I think I'm a little better now ).
    Blaming sounds very ESTJish. I was more of a delinquent in school, photocopying washroom passes and such. Screaming kids/babies usually are in need of attention, it could be a more extroverted sign.

I have a tendency to try and e perfect. For example, I might be typing something on here, and if I don't know how to spell a word I will look it up. I also have a little problem with having to use correct grammar all the time (but I try to relax a little). I think a poor Ni manifests itself when I am trying to figure something out (like typing someone). I usually don't like to post someone's type on here unless I am VERY sure about it. This has to do with the skepticism part. I am always telling myself that it could possibly be wrong and to try and look at it another way. I am also skeptical of other people's opinions when I think I see something that they don't and have spent a lot of time working on something. It's a way to see past the bullshit.
    To be perfect, ESTJ... Still when I saw your pic, which I think you removed now??? You didnt look ESTJ. You didnt look very ISTP either though (at first I thought a bit but I checked again...). Yes I am very skeptical... Quite a few types, including ESTJs can be mistrustful though.

After I'd reflected on my type more I started to realize that I am much more Te than Ti. I don't like to waste my time on meaningless things or fruitless thinking. I try to be as practical as possible and everything I learn I have a purpose for it in mind. I always like to be watching over things, and sort of "check up" on it and be in control.
    I look for practicality in everything. The check up on it, supervision and control thing sounds very ESTJish once again...

I also think I'm fairly independent. I enjoy figuring out and doing things by myself. I have also done things before like go to the movies by myself if no one else is around. No big deal to me.
    Me to, very ISTPish.

One thing that should tell me that I'm NOT intuitive is that I have a hard time planning for the future. I have a habit of doing something that feels right in the moment, but things have a tendency to creep up on me. I am very capable of keeping myself healthy and I always know what I want. I have a problem with feeling uncomfortable and try to fix it. For example, it's not uncommon for me to change shirts in the middle of the day if I feel sweaty or re-apply deodorant several times a day. I never foget about eating, not a chance (ask my parents ). I am also super-sensitive to touch. If someone touches me on the shoulder I would probably roll it in a little because I'm so sensitive to it. Unless of course it is someone who I don't want touching me, and I find them annoying. If that happens I would probably try and push their hand away.
    You sound like you have a desire to be perfect, to never smell... ISTPs arent as self conscious about appearance and the like. We can let ourselves go quite easy if there is no social interaction required.

Most ISTPs would shun touch no matter what, unless it was from someone very very close.

I think that's enough for now. I am currently under the impression that I am a logical subtype ISTP, this would explain the little differences I have with the more "classical" ISTPs. The sensory subtypes I think are people like Shaquile O'Neil, and a logical subtype would be someone like the Baltimore Oriole's Manager Lee Mazzili. For some reason I feel an affinity with Mazzili; either we are the same type or I just want to be the same type as him."
    Rocky, if you are infact ISTP, you are the first subtype I have seen. Very interesting, that there might be a subtype of ISTPs.
    I dont know why all your comments appear so ESTJish to me, even though I think you are not ESTJ. I dont think you are ISTP either though... You love conversation too much... You are too much into the functions I would argue, the theory. You see the practicality in the abstract part of socionics... That is more intuitive in my oppinion. Let me ask you this... Have you cried in public?

You still seem more ENTP to me, but rMcNew says otherwise. Have you ever considered you might be feeling and just deny it?

You have a lot of ESTJ characteristics, but your VI makes me think other wise.

You seem to be temporarily certain you are ISTP. I dont see that in you either.

its like you have broken pieces from each, and they have been glued together...

You seem more of an extrovert, but then again ISTPs can be one of the most extroverted introverts if they develop some descenet social skills.

We need to start getting bets runnin here!
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="IcEPiCk"]
    You still seem more ENTP to me, but rMcNew says otherwise. Have you ever considered you might be feeling and just deny it?
    If the ENTps do not think rocky is an ENTp and the ISTps do not think that rocky is an ISTp, then what is he? ESTj?

You have a lot of ESTJ characteristics, but your VI makes me think other wise.
    Types can sometimes display heavy features of their mirror types, the fact that he looks ISTp does not discount the fact that he could be ESTj.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCK
    ISTPs dont need to make a mental note, think of it as a recorder on all the time. The important is automatically sorted based on what stood out and was most stimulating in the environment. The reliving thing I can some what relate.
    Sorry, that's what I meant. In hindsight, I realize that I do this which is realted to being an Introverted Sensing type. Not that I think, "OK, I'm going to remember this..." but I have a pretty good memory for things that stand out. The diffrence between the right word and the almost right word is about the same as the diffrence between "butter" and "butterfly".

Blaming sounds very ESTJish. I was more of a delinquent in school, photocopying washroom passes and such. Screaming kids/babies usually are in need of attention, it could be a more extroverted sign.
    Hmm...

To be perfect, ESTJ... Still when I saw your pic, which I think you removed now??? You didnt look ESTJ. You didnt look very ISTP either though (at first I thought a bit but I checked again...). Yes I am very skeptical... Quite a few types, including ESTJs can be mistrustful though.
    No, I didn't remove it, but I will post more once I get my camera back.

I look for practicality in everything. The check up on it, supervision and control thing sounds very ESTJish once again...
    I know, that's super Te and Te came out my strongest function on McNew's test. However, one of the reason's I don't think I'm ESTJ is because the descriptions for Js don't descibe me at all. That was even my problem when taking one of Hugo's test; there were too many specific ESTJ descripitons in the choice, which is why I picked ESFP.

You sound like you have a desire to be perfect, to never smell... ISTPs arent as self conscious about appearance and the like. We can let ourselves go quite easy if there is no social interaction required.
    I just HATE to feel dirty. I do get lazy when I don't have any where to go, but if I feel sweaty or dirty or something I have to change.

Most ISTPs would shun touch no matter what, unless it was from someone very very close.
    I get annoyed even when my own Dad tries to touch me on the shoulder. I think he finds it funny that I'm so sensitive to it.

Yes, that's why I started the "Is Rocky an ESFP " thread. :wink: But I don't think I'm a feeler. Maybe I'm the 17th type, some sort of gentic mutation or something.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to read up on fucntions, I miss out on some damn descent explainations here.
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't say I see Rocky being an ESTJ. If he is he's gotta be the friendliest, least harsh ESTJ on the face of this earth.

I think if not ISTP or ESFP, then most likely ESTP...

To be honest, you never really striked me as an ISTP (and far from ESFP), but ESTP could work.

That would be my guess. I think your more likely than anything, an ESTP.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quite possibaly I could be ESTP. One thing that makes me think that is that I hate just not "doing" something for too long. If I feel like I haven't accomplished or done someting that day, it is hard for me to fall asleep because I have a feeling that I forgot something.

Question for ExTPs: Do you sometimes feel like closing off and retracking from other people? I had the impression that IxTPs do this because of their poor Fe. Sometimes I have a bad habit of rudely ignoring people who irritate me or whom I don't want to talk to.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    Rocky, now that I think about it, you do sound ESTp from my point of view. You seem to fit in well with the Betas, and if you are indeed ESTp, that would explain why you may have thought that you were ENTp.

And yeah, I can be unintentionally rude to people if I don't want to be near them at the time. Check out the ESTp descriptions, because this could just be you!
    In that case I take back what I said about no one liking ESTPs.

Quote Originally Posted by socionics.com
    ESTps generally have either slim figures or firm and solid figures. Slim ESTps have slow and phlegmatic movements, giving the impression of calmness and self-confidence. Females often have a fragile appearance. Solid ESTps have free and flexible movements. When standing in one place they tend to wriggle rhythmically as if they have a slight electric current running through them.

Their eyebrows are often asymmetrical. When ESTps want to show their dissatisfaction they frown as if they are angry. Older ESTps often become puffy and swollen around the eyes. They also have a tendency to squint. Their noses are usually quite wide at the base and their jaws are also large and square. They may have thick, immobile lips, making their speech somewhat garbled.

ESTps rarely wear eye-catching clothes. They try to maintain a neutral style of clothes, steering away from fashion. Females prefer not to wear very bright or colourful clothing. Males have an inclination to official styles of clothing such as suits etc. ESTps generally prefer to remain in the shadows.

When in conversation, ESTps always show self-restraint and tact. [Hell no!] They generally interact in an open and friendly manner, always showing positive emotions. [not quite...] They do not like to openly express their opinions. During interaction ESTps always try to show that they are paying full attention and that they understand their interlocutor very well. [No] One of the ways they do this is by asking many questions concerning personal problems or opinions. [No again] They do this with masterful tact and delicacy, therefore gaining other peoples trust very quickly.

ESTps have a very characteristic way of behaving when in conversation. They can pause for long periods of time before replying to questions or statements. This can give the impression that they are assimilating the received information. In situations such as these they usually squint. ESTps are never afraid to show others that they did not understand or do not know something and therefore never hesitate ask people to repeat or to specify what they said. ESTps enjoy showing their understanding and like to explain things to others. They always do this slowly and methodically giving simple, practical examples. They also prefer to have the last word in conversations, concluding the dialogue themselves.

When in confrontation, ESTps quickly focus on their opponents weaknesses, usually destroying them with one perfectly placed phrase. If this opportunity does not manifest itself, they have the skills to provoke the reaction they desire. ESTps are very slow to anger. And when they do become angered it is very difficult for them to calm down. They like games that require quick thinking and tactics and often win these games as they have great skill misleading and provoking their opponents into making bad moves.

ESTps have cast-iron self-control and nearly always achieve their goals. [somewhat... not really] If required they can step on anyone or anything often ignoring ethics completely if the situation calls for it. If a project becomes too big and difficult for them to control by themselves, they will delegate the less important parts of the project, giving others complete independence to make their own decisions. ESTps do not care much how people achieve results. They give others complete independence to choose their own method of working, as they consider the end result to be more important.

ESTps are very tactically minded and know how to adapt to changing situations very quickly. They know how to arrange people according to their abilities and usefulness. They prefer to adopt an informal and unofficial leadership. They also do not like doing their own dirty work. ESTps are hard working and extremely persevering people. The more obstacles they meet the more obvious these qualities become. They do not react well to unchallenging situations. They truly come alive in the face of adversity. ESTps are inclined to give ultimatums.
    Maybe, maybe not. I think ISTP still might be better. I'll think about this.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Molly
    You're getting on my nerves, Rocky.

I have spent some time reading your many posts.

My guess, ISTP.
    *Wondering if being an ISTP has anything to do with why that hurts so much.*

You're probably right; I do think I'm ISTP. But everyone else also has their opinions.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"*Wondering if being an ISTP has anything to do with why that hurts so much.* "

No, I'm thinking that would hurt most people quite a bit.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Molly
    Hey Rock, You've got your good looks. What more do you need?
    A hot, ESFP girl named Elle by my side when she dumps that Marine.

Sorry to have offended you. I need to learn which types I can tease and which I can't. I take the littlest thing as criticism.
    I enjoy teasing and that kind of stuff (obviously), but you sounded serious.

It's hell around here with my ESFP daughter. She thinks she's ugly! She constantly asks, "How is my hair . . . my makeup . . . my outfit . . . ?" If I say it's okay then it's . . . "Just okay!?!" If I say it's great or really nice, I get a big huff out of her. God forbid if I would say there's something wrong!
    I'll take her off your hands for you. :wink: Next time she asks, "How is my..." just respond with "Terrible, now leave my alone" and then she won't care when you say it's fine from then on.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I am still not so sure about Rocky ... I do not see him as being an ENTp, ISTps do not see him as ISTp ... I state Rocky could be ESTj, rocky does not see himself as an ESTj ... People suggest Rocky is ESTp because Rocky can only see himself as an XXTp type ...

Just do whatever makes you guys feel good, I do not know any of you personally and in close proximity anyways so it is not affecting me any ...

And by the way, ENTps can be sensitive to personal criticism, like when someone blatently state someone else is better looking in a way that sounds like it is some sort of sick competition. If your goal was to hit my PoLR and my , you did a good job of it ...

Later ...

Creepy-

sfsdf

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that a good thing?

Creepy-

sdfdsfd

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank God, what a relief, and a relief ...