Thread: ESFj behavior in relationships

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESFj behavior in relationships

I'm wondering about this, because I don't know if it is typical or not, so I seek to compare notes:

Do ESFjs spend incredibly huge amounts of time with their significant other?
    Is that common, or only in some cases?

An ESFj I know barely keeps in touch with her family in the same way she used to, which surprised me, because she was so family orientated. I think that is a little extreme, but in general, do ESFjs like to spend a lot of time with their boyfriend/girlfriend?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

personal knowledge means cultivating feeling with a person you love. If she doesn't have a lot of rapport with her family, then she won't feel compelled to hang around them much.

Especially in her young adulthood.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah

that explains why another ESFj I know is going home this weekend for 8 hours (and will be driving a long way to do so), and then driving back just to see her family. IT is stress free time for her.

The first ESFj I mentioned used to be that way, but apparently is fascinated now with her boyfriend. I was concerned at first, because she seemed to abandon her other relationships for a time. Or at least there was a very clear and very dramatic shift in priorities.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An ESFj I know barely keeps in touch with her family in the same way she used to, which surprised me, because she was so family orientated. I think that is a little extreme, but in general, do ESFjs like to spend a lot of time with their boyfriend/girlfriend?
    Yes, my "model" ESFj (one of my best friends from last year) dated my roommate and she was in the room all the time to the point that she essentially became the 3rd roommate.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personal knowledge
    Role

Sounds pleasant enough